Will I Marry Him?

liath

Hey all,

I asked this question to myself 2 years ago when I JUST started learning horary, and I’ve kept it saved. It’s a loaded question to me so I haven’t been able to clearly “see” the answer- even after all this time! I’m looking for some fresh eyes to take a look.

To me it looks like a yes, because the moon is about to apply to my significator and then his via trine. Let me know what you think!

Date and time: January 04 2020 @ 10:12 PM
3FFB7919-B508-41AD-9567-6C194657158A.jpg

tikana

i'd say it is NO

moon out of 8th house making a trie to merc lord of asce
merc and jup are not in mutual appication
merc is combust + conj saturn
jupiter is combust as well

lord of 11t house hopes trining to merc where merc reject moon and jupiter
plus jupiter is in fall under the horizon

How are you getting a yes on this?

that is NO

plus neptune conj desc - self-deception of sorts

plus south node conj jupiter and merc

ElenaJ

Moon trines Jupiter, 7th co-ruler, before it aspects mercury by trine.
True Jupiter is on SN but this can be interpreted in various ways, not necessarily negative, but a fulfilment of some karmic contract.
Both Jupiter and mercury are in the natural house of moon.
Jupiter is a bit too far from sun and Saturn to be effectively in negative aspect.
As is mercury from Saturn.
As is Neptune from the 7th cusp.
One question I had in mind is, for how long is the horary chart valid?
This was done two years ago.

liath

One question I had in mind is, for how long is the horary chart valid?
This was done two years ago.

If this is directed to me, to be honest I didn’t put a time limit on this question, except to specify I wanted the answer to be in THIS lifetime because some of my other divination methods (mainly tarot) would try to be funny with me when people would ask me this kind of question. I’m pretty open minded about marriage in that I think it can happen any time in an adult’s life if the purpose of the marriage is companionship (which was at the forefront of my mind when I drew up this chart). I’d rather tie the knot with the “right one” instead of “the next one”, yknow?

If you’re asking in a general sense, “how long are horary charts valid for?” then I’m sorry, but I don’t have an answer for you.