did he backstabbed me?

spiritwoman

I applied for a job in my former company where I worked for 3 years. Thou I am fully qualified for the position (I held a similar position before) I was not shortlisted for the interview so far.
I heard from a former colleague of mine, who works there, whom I helped get the current job, that the shortlisting of candidates was closed, as he sat on the interviewing panels.
I find this whole story somewhat fishy, as he could have recommended me for the interview, but he did not, thou he promised, but he told me he couldn't.
I somehow believe that he was the one removing my application since I am his strong competition (we have similar qualifications) so he might be afraid that if I get in again, I might get higher positions in the company to which he is aspiring as well.

Please help me resolve this one, which house is he in this case? Is he the 7th or the 11th.
The company is the 10th house, just passed trine with my lord Mars, sun sitting in my 7th house, both good and bad? I am not good at reading horary charts...

So much thanks

Attachments

• BKSH.jpg
    BKSH.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 27

blackbery

The early AC suggests there is information that is missing, that the question is not fully formed yet.
For instance, did he say WHY he didn't recommend you for an interview?
Did he say WHY he wasn't able to do this?

If we use the current chart, then you are Mars & he is Venus with no aspect.
Meaning, he did not stab you in the back.

But I wouldn't attempt to really answer a question at such an early degree.

spiritwoman

I did ask why, his response was that the smart online application platform/system generated eligible candidates through some electronic scoring which cannot be done, since the online application process required submission of a CV and not completing an online application form in a smart system

I did not buy the story

blackbery

I do know that CVs are scanned & are rejected at a high rate for many jobs.

Hard to know what criteria they use.

The chart indicates that he did nothing to sabotage you.

dr. farr

By the horary method I use,you are Scorpio/ 1st house=mars, he is 7th house Taurus = Venus, his possible sabotage oF you = 12th house from 7th = Aries=mars;
Venus flows away from mars = negative testimony
No aspect between mars and Venus = negative testimony
Answer; no he probably did not sabotage you_

Ace

Welcome back dr. farr! Haven't seen you on the forum for awhile. Great to see and learn from your analyses again.