will i get married?

J123456789le

hello, i have a boyfriend and have been together bout 3 years. however we live in different cities.sometimes im worryin him. is he cheating or is he serious for this relationship? So, i want to know, will we get married? if so when? thank you :smile:

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 40

waybread

I'm getting more of a love affair out of this than marriage. With Virgo rising, you are ruled by Mercury. The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter. Your BF is a 7th house matter.

Mercury falls in Pisces in his turned 12th house of secrets. The moon is in your 12th house of secrets. Possibly both of you are not entirely straight with one another.

Your BF is ruled by Jupiter, and secondarily by the sun. The moon may translate light from Mercury to Jupiter, but the opposition is a stressful aspect. You might decide it's too much of an effort to keep the relationship going if he's not more serious about it and willing to be honest with you about his intentions.

IleneK

Premium Member
I would add to waybread's observations that he/Jup receives you poorly, by detriment and fall. This suggests that he doesn't he feels the same way about you as you do about him.

tikana

forget the marriage i think you are very concerned about where the relaitonship is heading

moon is in 12th house in virgo - your emotions are basically driving this relationship out. Meaning that a major emotional part of you wants out of the relaitonship
merc being in pisces is not doing you any favors it exalts venus your sexuality and has no feelings about his (sun).
yeah merc conj jupiter but this marriage if it does happen will end up in divorce I just dont like that beseiged venus out of mars heading into repressive saturn bitterness sorrow and etc

knowledge

i do not know if this is right or wrong, since the begning i have a feeling that he has a family? and the L10 Mercury is opposed by your mind moon from your 12th!

Is this what is worring you of? if then, it is better to let it go than getting in to more stress for your self and others who is in this circle.

J123456789le

i do not know if this is right or wrong, since the begning i have a feeling that he has a family? and the L10 Mercury is opposed by your mind moon from your 12th!

Is this what is worring you of? if then, it is better to let it go than getting in to more stress for your self and others who is in this circle.

he has no family but he sometimes loses his interest in me. that's why i'm worrying

J123456789le

forget the marriage i think you are very concerned about where the relaitonship is heading

moon is in 12th house in virgo - your emotions are basically driving this relationship out. Meaning that a major emotional part of you wants out of the relaitonship
merc being in pisces is not doing you any favors it exalts venus your sexuality and has no feelings about his (sun).
yeah merc conj jupiter but this marriage if it does happen will end up in divorce I just dont like that beseiged venus out of mars heading into repressive saturn bitterness sorrow and etc

thank you :(

knowledge

he has no family but he sometimes loses his interest in me. that's why i'm worrying

is that you are feeling this way or he is really not interested in you. generally speaking, every relationship has this issue some days we feel too attached and sometimes detached which doesn't really have to mean that this person doesn't like us at all.

It might be that he could be an earth sign or his moon ruled by an earth sign that he could not express his emotions? and you on the other hand a water sign?

may be just speak with him openly about this that you are feeling insecure and may be he can understand your situation.

J123456789le

is that you are feeling this way or he is really not interested in you. generally speaking, every relationship has this issue some days we feel too attached and sometimes detached which doesn't really have to mean that this person doesn't like us at all.

It might be that he could be an earth sign or his moon ruled by an earth sign that he could not express his emotions? and you on the other hand a water sign?

may be just speak with him openly about this that you are feeling insecure and may be he can understand your situation.

yeah his sun is virgo and his moon is taurus. my sun is taurus and my moon is scorpio. we have sun moon conjuction. my true node is pisces. so south is virgo.

i spoke to him a few days ago, and trying to change his behaviors.

J123456789le

yeah merc conj jupiter but this marriage if it does happen will end up in divorce I just dont like that beseiged venus out of mars heading into repressive saturn bitterness sorrow and etc[/QUO

is horary chart remains same or change in time to time?

knowledge

Most say that it is only valid for 3 months or so. but i never trust that cos i have noticed that this chart no matter how many times you cast them it speaks anything that is happening in the past present and future.

I have seen many advising one not to cast the same question again and again because it is not valid?

you ask the question differently and see it will still say the story :lol:

knowledge

yeah his sun is virgo and his moon is taurus. my sun is taurus and my moon is scorpio. we have sun moon conjuction. my true node is pisces. so south is virgo.

i spoke to him a few days ago, and trying to change his behaviors.

I know someone of Virgo sun and she is a free bird she does not like sitting in a place or tying herself into her partner. she wants more of her time than with her partner. she is comfortable that way. where it seems odd for others to see her being on her own most of the time than with her man. she openly said " she never feels she misses her man when she is not with him but when she sees him in person then only she will realize she has missed him. I thought that was weird from my view.

tikana

yeah merc conj jupiter but this marriage if it does happen will end up in divorce I just dont like that beseiged venus out of mars heading into repressive saturn bitterness sorrow and etc[/QUO

is horary chart remains same or change in time to time?

it is remaining to be the same.
bc practically all your key planets are in mid signs
why would you want to marry a guy with him being in his own 1st house

knowledge

Yes! Just as tikana says. In some years time you will look back and would feel it all shouldn't have happened.

So you take some time off from him and see if he stands or walks away.