Will They Be Together - Posted in the Wrong Place

Lucidel

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place:

This person's horary is a noodler. Overall, it looks uncertain. I'd like to tilt to yes or no. The chart is attached.
The woman asking is a Leo sun sign and the chart looks fit to be judged. No VoC. There is another woman involved.

The chart is attached.

She is the Sun and he is Saturn.

The bad:
The moon is in detriment, and so is she, but no major afflictions otherwise. Mercury retrograde.

The good:

The moon is applying to a conjunction with Venus however and no hard aspects to malefics.
Venus applying sextile to Jupiter.

His significator looks well supported.

Unknown:
Usually this applying significator conjunction is a combustion and a "no", but Satun is in Triplicity and Domicile. He is not interested in her, yet I've read this means Saturn can strongly receive the Sun?

(per P. Eleftheriodis ). She obviously pursues him, but his next aspect is parallel Venus, which doesn't mean much in my opinion.

I also feel Mars recently in th 5th was the sign of a new love interest of a sexual nature. This lady seems to want to marry the guy. Yeesh.
The other woman seems to be Venus in his 12th, yet if she knows about this woman she is no longer "secret". Could this signify her?

Attachments

• alice.jpg
    alice.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 33

ElenaJ

Please, can you express the question, and give some idea of the context here?
Who is who and what are they looking for in a reply?
Thanks

Lucidel

Please, can you express the question, and give some idea of the context here?
Who is who and what are they looking for in a reply?
Thanks

THANKS!!! This is for a friend who has recently parted ways with a man she was talking to for 11 months. While they were never officially exclusive, they dated for a month. They consistently kept in touch and he had apparently told her he liked her. She felt the same.

She began to want exclusiveness and that shifted things. He was really ambivalent but started talking to another girl. She said she told him politely that she cared deeply for him but she put distance between them (even though this is long distance - I didn't ask ). This was recently during Venus RX. She's wanting now to know if there is a chance for them in the future.

My personal opinion from this chart - Its hard feelings from the moon in detriment. She is a sun sign Leo, so I found that interesting. His significator seems strong, in domicile. Venus looked good as well. These two hurt each other.

ElenaJ

And she asked the question, correct, which is why you assign her to the ascendent?

The moon is appropriately in the 5th of romance.
She, sun, is weak by sign, and in the 7th caring for him.
He, saturn, is strong by sign, and also in the 7th, so sticking by himself.
It would look as though they are coming to a conjunction, however sun will square separative Uranus before that takes place.
Notice that saturn already completed and separated from the Uranus square, so he has already broken away. Saturn of course is a loner, and even more so in Aquarius.
Moon separating from the Neptune square in his 3rd shows some disillusion, with moon coming from the 5th (his 11th), he wasn't up front about his feelings.
Moon in flirty, freedom loving sagittarius wasn't thinking about a solid long term relationship, just a fun romance, which is why her talk of commitment put a damper on things.
Further, Moon is currently VOC, so no action is coming about in the near future.
Doesn't look as though they will be together again.
Both significators in fixed signs also indicate they are both set in their positions and not easily open to change.
His 5th ruler, Venus, in the sign of saturn, approaches a trine to his co-ruler Uranus by retrograde however Venus turns direct before this aspect completes, so nothing will really come if it. Venus will conjunct mars, ruler of his 11th of friends, so they may just end up as friends.
Sorry it isn't the news your friend was hoping for.

Lucidel

This makes alot of sense from what I know regarding their situation. I got the feeling there was alot of back and forth for months before this happened.

What I had missed in interpreting this chart was using the non-traditional planets (Uranus, Pluto, Neptune).

Thanks Again!

Last edited: