2/23/2022 Putin's Russia invades Ukraine

david starling

Another indication of Russia being a Pisces country is the big size of the landmass. Pisces is connected with the body, the flesh (Christ).

Putin's actions in their style seem strongly influenced by Leo more than LIbra, what in his chart can such a strong motivation be attributed to?

I believe it's his Saturn in H12, which is said to be exalted in Libra.

paul1

Thank you. I see from that Saturn is aspected to Leo, and importantly his South Node is in Leo, where he falls back on familiar habits. His challenge is in the North Node Aquarius where he has to learn that new outlook. Ukraine as an Aquarian country is where he learns that lesson of new, more humane values.

alchemist4444

Russia is genetically a Pisces people. This is important in understanding the war with Ukraine, which is an Aquarius country according to its name (similar to Uranus), and the transition from the Pisces to Aquarian Age.

https://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/nikola/genh_rus.htm

This is brilliant. This has been on my mind for the past several years. I have even travelled there to figure this out. I am an Aquarius sun and Pisces moon. I do truly believe it's more Pisces dominated energy.

paul1

The landscape and biology of every country is characteristic, so the land itself has an astrological sign. There are several differences I have with the calculated signs of countries. China is said to be Libra, I think it's Cancer like the US, and will some time in future centuries of the Aquarian Age take over the role of mother of the earth, but it has more maturing to do. So the problem with Russia is trying to cling to the image of a past age, and with China that of adolescence and premature grasp for power.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Code:
u
View attachment 90552

https://imgur.com/a/M5YAVkI

Sun in Pisces
Moon in Sagittarius
Mars in Capricorn
Ascendant in Scorpio, but I randomly chose midnight so houses aren't reliable.

It's an interesting but nonstandard pattern with lots of squares and trines.

Sending much love to the people of Ukraine. Sending many WTFs to the people of Russia. Stop your gangster leader, please.

One thing I notice about the invasion chart is the dragons tail in the 1st house; older members of this forum will recall my many posts in bygone years always emphasizing the disastrous implications of the south node whenever posited in the 1st house of any horary, electional, event or mundane chart.
So, basically this event chart indicates massive disaster for all involved in this war.

Witchyone

Code:
u

One thing I notice about the invasion chart is the dragons tail in the 1st house; older members of this forum will recall my many posts in bygone years always emphasizing the disastrous implications of the south node whenever posited in the 1st house of any horary, electional, event or mundane chart.
So, basically this event chart indicates massive disaster for all involved in this war.

Unfortunately, I think the chart I cast has the wrong time, so the houses are off. This one might be more accurate.

https://i0.wp.com/bluemoonzodiac.co...InvasionAnnouncement.jpg?resize=768,540&ssl=1

dr. farr

With the new chart the south node conjuncts the mc, still a very unfortunate influence; and mars in its exaltation, disposited by saturn, in the asc; these are quite violent influences.

Last edited:

paul1

It is striking how symmetrical the chart of the war is, with the centre based on Aquarius, and the two horns reaching out equally to Taurus and Scorpio on either side, three planets in Capricorn, and three in Pisces, all this opposing Leo on the other side. The first thing to take from this is the action is based on Aqu. values representing the current Age, and that the task (Saturn) is to communicate (Mercury) those. Furthermore Aquarius is the east point which means rising, that which is on the horizon. With all the planets here the action will be initiated from Aquarius (Ukraine president Zelensky and his wife have sun in Aqu).

Last edited:

dr. farr

It is striking how symmetrical the chart of the war is, with the centre based on Aquarius, and the two horns reaching out equally to Taurus and Scorpio on either side, three planets in Capricorn, and three in Pisces, all this opposing Leo on the other side. The first thing to take from this is the action is based on Aqu. values representing the current Age, and that the task (Saturn) is to communicate (Mercury) those. Furthermore Aquarius is the east point which means rising, that which is on the horizon. With all the planets here the action will be initiated from Aquarius (Ukraine president Zelensky and his wife have sun in Aqu).

Very keen observations::wink:

paul1

Symbol Ukraine.jpegUranus symbol.png

The similarity between the coat of arms of Ukraine (left), and symbol of Uranus show Ukraine is fighting for Age of Aquarius values.

dr. farr

I am referring to the first chart posted on this thread. I mentioned the new chart, with mc Scorpio, in my earlier post on this page.
Certainly I could be wrong, but I lean more to the 12 am (1st) chart-seems likely (to me at least) that the invasion had been already underway for some time before Putin announced it to the world @ 6 am; and with the asc degree close to conjunction with the South Scale, rising in Scorpio, the star influence seems quite appropriate; but like I say, I could well be wrong! Paul1’s excellent observations re to the 6am chart are a strong argument for its being the more correct one.

Last edited:

dr. farr

In checking CNN the exact time of the first Russian action vs the Ukraine is given @ 3:59 am @ the Kalanchak border crossing; this time gives a chart very similar to the 6am chart posted above as the 2nd chart on this thread, with. Capricorn on the asc & Scorpio @ midheaven. So I was mistaken In leaning toward the 12am chart as being more accurate.

paul1

Peter the Great's chart shows NN in Pisces, meaning the Age of Pisces still had 400 years to run and he exercised his potential to contribute to it.

Putin's chart has NN in Aquarius. The first half of 2022 sees him fall back on his SN Leonine tendencies, in fact his invocation of PtG is an attempt to equate himself with royalty. It also shows his inspiration is in the past Piscean Age and its brutality. But eventually he will have to face Aquarian challenges and civilization.

Last edited:

david starling

View attachment 91263View attachment 91261

The similarity between the coat of arms of Ukraine (left), and symbol of Uranus show Ukraine is fighting for Age of Aquarius values.

Paul, as I've been posting, there are 2 versions of the Aquarian Age, one sidereal, the other tropical, both in the same timeframe.
The sidereal version has retrograde Ages, with the Aquarian Age following the Pisces Age. Whereas, the tropical Ages are direct, with the Age of Aquarius following the Age of Capricorn.

The ruler of Capricorn is Saturn, symbolized by the sickle, also known as the sycthe. Putin's allegiance is to the old Soviet Union, which had the sickle on its flag. So, the Age-dynamic of Putin's war on the Ukraine is tropical, meaning Saturnian, :saturn:versus Uranian, :uranus: not sidereal, whereby the symbolism would involve the Neptunian trident :neptune: versus :uranus: instead.

We're in agreement that Putin is anti-Age of Aquarius, which means that he's betraying his own tropical NN in Aquarius. His pride is rooted in his tropical SN in Leo.

Last edited:

david starling

"Most historians agree that the medieval symbol was not intended as depicting a trident, but rather, was a symbol of the Holy Trinity;[5] it also was most likely a stylized falcon."---Wikipedia

falcon= air sign
The trident was an ancient Greek symbol of Earthly power, the power to influence Earthly life. For Poseidon/Neptune it meant the power of the ocean.

The Ukrainian flag symbol isn't a trident.

paul1

We are now entering the cardinal sign of Cancer, so the Ukraine war will come into perspective with the larger picture, the direction will be shown. That is Putin's SN in Leo of the second group of the triplicity, will be contrasted with the values of the ultimate group, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.

Last edited: