Lost SD card, flipping out!

mich

Hey guys,
I've just realized the SD card (memory chip) in my mobile isn't there! The phone kept flashing 'memory full' for the past week or so and I never realized that my SD card wasn't there anymore! I know I keep dropping my phone quite often, and the back cover comes off, so it's sure to have fallen off during one of these mishaps.
The moment I realized, I freaked, and did a horary.

The moon is making a conjunction to the IC (?), so I'm hoping its at home, but the filled up 6th house makes me wonder. I don't remember dropping it at the Gym. I remember dropping it at the supermarket once that is below my building, and then I've dropped several times at home. Btw, I'm not sure if I should be reading the moon to be in the 3rd house or 4th house (based on whole signs and considering its making an applying aspect to the IC).

Other than that, I don't remember dropping it at a friends' house. My mind is a haze right now. Plus Mars and Jupiter are at 29 degrees and Aries rules the 2nd house, so I'm worried!!

Could someone please shed some light on this :-| I'd really really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-08-19-56-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-08-19-56-40.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

mich

Also, the POF is in the 3rd house, 14 degrees Taurus - I'm not sure how to interpret this. Either it can be in the lost and found of the supermarket near my house where I had dropped it - say a few weeks back (maybe even a month back), or it could be near my desk, or library or somewhere like that? :-(
And Venus, the ruler of the 3rd house where the POF is located, is retrograde in the 6th. It's somewhere in my surroundings I suppose.
Also, I don't know if this is relevant, but I have someone who comes once a week to clean up around the house, so it could possibly be that she's seen it lay on the ground and thrown it away whilst cleaning up, hence the heavy 6th house emphasis? - I dunno, my mind is racing.

Last edited: