Who do they think they are?

chris10

Athens calling - Berlin responds! Solidarity beyond borders

From Athens to Milan
B9lW7dkIgAI83SL.jpg:large

Greece's cause is every European's cause ,tonight our voice was heard in Nicosia
B9laMT5IEAI7Bdk.jpg:large

chris10

Parliament square London- solidarity to greece

B9lazx1IgAEloo4.jpg:large

Solidarity to our brothers & sisters in Greece from London
B9lavYFIYAAxnPn.jpg:large

pic of the solidarity demo in Lisbon in support of the greeks
B9lZ2uwIUAE69U1.jpg:large

Greece we are with you
B9lc6Q8IIAASc1-.jpg:large

astralrabbit

Account Closed
when vedas were told, what was the need to write upanishads ?
when one religion/dharma existed and was followed what was the need to form a new religion?
when told in vedas and upanishads, why again repeat in geetha?
when we already have works of vivekananda, why need a nithyananda ?
when told by krishna, jesus or mohammed and many others later, the world still doesnt change, why ?
when god knows that world will not change, why is he sending his messengers repeatedly ?

There is Harmony in the Source,
Could it be said that we are not here for harmony?
It is not until one exhaust all tears and releases all desire
that they will find the truth of why "God" sends the messengers

Or why the messengers chose to come and awaken the message from within.

The message is already there in everyone of us; suspended ever so beautifully in such splendid silence~

chris10

B95PGmkIEAAyYzB.jpg:large

International support for the #Greek people in Amsterdam
B95BlyqIYAArPhd.jpg:large

Thanks Belgium

B94rE_qIQAAb2b_.jpg:large

Thanks Paris
B95GWDBIMAAmwyy.jpg:large

départ de la marche de Paris
B95EczqIAAAIcDz.jpg:large

International support for the Greek people in Amsterdam
B95BlyqIYAArPhd.jpg:large

chris10

Does anyone still dare to use pro-austerity arguments?

B9z3r5lCEAAGDkF.jpg:large

Greek society through Alexis Tsipras is sending a clear message to E.U
B9ke4_5IEAEy3d9.png:large

Enough

[FONT=&quot]18January 2015 The Guardian[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UK[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where did Greece’s bailout money go?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mostly to the lenders…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is much talking about debt forgiveness and haircut lately with many economists (finally!) wondering where did the bailout money for Greece go.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] “Just 10% from the two bailouts totalling €252 billion went into public spending,” UK-based NGO Jubilee Debt Campaign has found out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“London-based pressure group [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jubilee Debt Campaign[/FONT][FONT=&quot], which has studied the fate of heavily indebted countries around the world, says Greece is right to demand a more generous approach from its creditors, because although it has received an extraordinary €252bn in bailouts since 2010, just 10% of that has found its way into public spending.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Much of the rest poured straight back out of the country:
in debt repayments and interest to its creditors,

many of them banks and hedge funds in the core eurozone countries, including Germany and France; and in sweeteners to persuade lenders to sign up to the 2012 bond restructuring that helped prevent the country crashing out of the euro.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In effect, the “troika” of the European Central Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the European commission has simply replaced the banks and the hedge funds as Greece’s paymasters. The country’s overall debt burden has actually increased in the almost five years since it was first “rescued”, and of the amount still outstanding, 78% is now owed to public sector institutions, primarily the EU.” (full article in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Guardian.com)

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot](full article in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Guardian.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT] http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/201...o-the-lenders/

unique_astrology

I checked online, there is much controversy about the dates.
There is much disagreement on the actual birth date of modern Greece.

The Greek revolution against Ottoman Occupation was officially proclaimed on the 25 March 1821. This date for the Greeks is the equivalent for the United States unilateral Declaration of Independence (4 July 1776).

The date proposed by Greek astrologer Thomas Gazis responds very well to the transits on the recent coup dates and recent years of austerity and unrest in the nation. I used a noon chart as his time is speculative - from his online site - "The speculative birth time I am proposing would be around 9:25 AM."

Greece Jan 13, 1822, Noon chart, LMT. In all charts disregard Moon and angle positions.

1967 coup chart done for April 21, 1967, 3 am, EET.

Coup Mars square natal Sun. Coup Saturn square natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune.

1974 coup chart done for July 15, 1974, 3 am, EET.

Coup Sun opposite natal Sun. Coup Uranus square natal Sun. Coup Pluto square natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune.

Continuously since 2011 progressed Mars has been squaring natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune in the Jan 13, 1822, chart.

Bob

unique_astrology

Non astrological unless we want to say that the Sun is in the signs which it transits during the winter months in the Northern hemisphere.

That leads me to my reason for this post. There is no snow to be found in any of the locations pictured by you. Is Europe having a snow drought?

New York Times‎ - 20 hours ago
"As southeast Brazil grapples with its worst drought in nearly a century, a problem worsened ..."

and The Guardian‎ - 1 day ago, "Nasa climate study warns of unprecedented North American drought . . ."

Bob

chris10

Non astrological unless we want to say that the Sun is in the signs which it transits during the winter months in the Northern hemisphere.

That leads me to my reason for this post. There is no snow to be found in any of the locations pictured by you. Is Europe having a snow drought?

The photos I posted on this thread were taken from online sources picturing the protests that were held throughout Europe on the weekend of February 14th and February 15th in support of the Greek people.
The weather was pleasant in Greece during the weekend and there were no severe problems in most of Europe too.
It snowed in Athens and in some parts of Greece last week but there was sunshine the very next day and not a snowflake anywhere.

New York Times‎ - 20 hours ago
"As southeast Brazil grapples with its worst drought in nearly a century, a problem worsened ..."

and The Guardian‎ - 1 day ago, "Nasa climate study warns of unprecedented North American drought . . ."

Bob
:sideways:

chris10

The date proposed by Greek astrologer Thomas Gazis responds very well to the transits on the recent coup dates and recent years of austerity and unrest in the nation. I used a noon chart as his time is speculative - from his online site - "The speculative birth time I am proposing would be around 9:25 AM."

Greece Jan 13, 1822, Noon chart, LMT. In all charts disregard Moon and angle positions.

Coup Mars square natal Sun. Coup Saturn square natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune.

Coup Sun opposite natal Sun. Coup Uranus square natal Sun. Coup Pluto square natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune.

Continuously since 2011 progressed Mars has been squaring natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune in the Jan 13, 1822, chart.

Bob
Bob thank you so much for your enlightening post and for all the work you put into this.
Yes, Jan 13th 1822 seems to be Modern Greece's birth date. I had done a quick research on the matter two years ago when I first started this thread (I think I have the chart as attached thumbnail somewhere on this thread) and it seems to be the chart that actually corresponds to events of modern Greece. I will look at the chart you are proposing with the 09:25 am speculative birth time - not before Sunday though as I have 12 hour-work days - and I'll get back to you.
I had checked transits and eclipses to this chart but I have never checked progressed planets.
Very interesting information you have given me on progressions.
I thank you so much.

unique_astrology

You are welcome Chris.

In the January 13, 1822, Noon chart transit Pluto was conjunct Uranus and Neptune or square natal or progressed Pluto (within 2 degree orbs) from January 2009 [4 months after the 2008 financial crash] virtually without let up through December 2012. During that time the chart's progressed Mars came into square natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune. Progressed Mars was within a 2 degree orb of squaring them when the crash occurred and remains within a 2 degree orb now 6 1/2 years later and counting (Feb 19, 2015 - 0°33' past exact, will reach 1 degree past exact at the end of this year). Pluto is now aspecting progressed Mercury (commerce, deal making, agreements, all forms of communication) and will move to natal Mercury after that.

Here are some of the charts to match.

Attachments

• N and 67.gif
    N and 67.gif
    24.1 KB · Views: 37
  • N and 74.gif
    N and 74.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 4 PROGS.gif
    4 PROGS.gif
    78.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

chris10

Bob

You are welcome Chris.

In the January 13, 1822, Noon chart
transit Pluto was conjunct Uranus and Neptune or square natal or progressed Pluto (within 2 degree orbs) from January 2009 [4 months after the 2008 financial crash] virtually without let up through December 2012. During that time the chart's
progressed Mars came into square natal and progressed Uranus and Neptune. Progressed Mars was within a 2 degree orb of squaring them when the crash occurred and remains within a 2 degree orb now 6 1/2 years later and counting (Feb 19, 2015 - 0°33' past exact, will reach 1 degree past exact at the end of this year).
Pluto is now aspecting progressed Mercury (commerce, deal making, agreements, all forms of communication) and will move to natal Mercury after that.

Here are some of the charts to match.

Thank you for the charts Bob :smile:
Greece's progressed mercury is opposing its natal mercury. More trouble in communications? :sideways:
At least GR (Greece's) progressed Mars is moving away from GR natal uranus and neptune.

In April/November/December 2015 transiting Uranus will be squaring GR natal and progressed Mercury.
In June/July 2015 transiting NN will be conjuct GR progressed mars and in July/August transiting NN will be squaring GR natal uranus and neptune.

Looking at progressions for immediate future I don't see anything really interesting apart from those you have already mentioned.

GR progressed mercury will oppose GR natal sun but that will be in 2025.

Transits, on the other hand, seem to be pretty busy activating GR natal and progressed positions for the next 5 years. Transiting Pluto will be within 1° orb conjuct GR natal sun in Jan 2019 and
transiting uranus will be squaring GR natal sun in May 2016 - October 2016,
Febr 2017 - march 2017.

Which house represents the currency of a country?
Is it possible to predict if GR will change its current currency/ go back to the drachma?

chris10

[FONT=&quot]
The costs of ill-conceived policies are always paid by someone–usually
those with the least political power.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

In ill-conceived wars, the costs are paid by the soldiers on the ground and their
families, and the civilians who suffer collateral damage.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The costs of ill-conceived financial policies end up being paid by taxpayers,
savers, borrowers and those who lose their jobs in the inevitable bust.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The most ill-conceived financial policy of all is extend-and-pretend:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] extend-and-pretend
means if a debtor is bankrupt, then extend him more loans to maintain the illusion of solvency.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here’s how extend-and-pretend works in the real world:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]– If a homebuyer has defaulted, give him new loans, or shift his loan off the books
intozombie mortgage status.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]– If a student defaults on student loans, shift the loans into forbearance, i.e. mask the
default by putting the defaulted debt into zombie mode.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]– If a bank is insolvent, give it unlimited access to unlimited lines of central bank credit
and lower interest rates to zero so the bank doesn’t have to pay interest on deposits.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]– If a nation is bankrupt, extend it new loans.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The official reason for extend-and-pretend is the belief that time will heal all–[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that given
enough time, all problems solve themselves via some sort of pixie dust. In essence, this faith that
time will heal all is a delusional state of magical thinking, for extending and pretending only enables
the kleptocrats and the elites benefiting from the failed Status Quo to continue holding power.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As painful as it would have been, Greece should have been refused loans in 2010 and 2011,
and been ejected from the euro.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The situation was visibly hopeless to everyone then, and extend-and-pretend was never going to
solve the structural imbalances in the Greek economy that had been furthered or enabled by the
euro and easy credit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What did Europe buy with its $245 billion bailouts of Greece? Nothing.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The $245 billion– equal to
the entire GDP of Greece–squeezed the citizens of Greece while leaving the kleptocracy in charge–the
worst possible outcome.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If policymakers had rejected extend-and-pretend and grasped the nettle in 2010/2011, Greece
would be through the painful period of adjustment to its own currency. Deprived of the euro gravy
train, its ruling kleptocracy would have collapsed or been ejected by the people as a failed regime.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/02/collapse-greece-might-bring-collapse-us/[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
2nd: Why don't they just try to take over just like Hitler and all the others before him in the World History?
3 rd: Why go the "sisssy" way, go to all this trouble and try to "mask" true intentions?

I think these questions are answered by the fact that the ancient greeks and the ancient civilizations in general saw that history is broken by 2,600 approx. years cycles when the planets would wreak havoc on the earth. Therefore any aggressive megalomaniacal desires must be launched when the entire cosmos are in conflict.
those who gain ascendancy as the gds clash on earth(and the ancients considered the factual existence of a planet as a god.) this implies that jeus was wrong as the gods/planets did not intervene on earth.
The historical and geological record shows that the greatest ancient civilizations fore over and 6000 years were all brought down by sudden natural catastrophe.
But the guardians of dogma let this knowledge lay ignored.

The greatest ancient structure were in the Mycenae era. The troy of homer was laid waste by catastrophic earthquakes. The walls of troy were 40 ft wide and 20 feet high. these walls were laid on their sides. This applies to all the civilizations of that time.
The entire Aegean civilizations were brought to the same end.
So back to your question, why don’t they just act NOW. Now is not exactly the time. This is the area where the nodal axis is important as one can see back to the sequence of smaller events lead to the epic change that is impenitent.
The sumeria myths have a story about marduk. He wanted to rule the universe, but enlil showed him the observatory of structure which indicated his rule would come but the planets had not yet brought the change of time. Marduk ,despite these “rules” of succession seized power anyway. marduk built temples and homes for all the gods of sumeria or akkad or Assyria or Babylon, but the gods all left Mesopotamia.

Sitchin in his last book claims that this event brought on the concept of nation states as the remaining gods disperse throughout the world and replace theocracy with cultural identity .

Comprehension of the sequence of events must be considered apocalyptically. the uplifting of science to GOD serves the purpose of keeping many of the brightest unable to see the sequence leading to demonic power.

Who rules the “new world order” will rule for thousands of years. Yet to strike at the wrong moment will lead to the abyss.

The sissy way is necessary to keep the blind unsuspecting. If you can’t see demons then you may give them permission to come in…. and take over.

Netayahu’s display of genocide was the mistake of a ambitious man and not a religious one, as he thought his power greater that the worlds opinion. It may be, nothing has been raised against that behavior yet, but the catastrophic intervention of god/planets has not yet occurred. But it is very near if one just considers the geological process underway right now.

Genocide was a tool of some ancient cavitations as king David exemplifies. The Assyrians were the most notorious for burning conquered cities to the groumd.

rahu

chris10

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2nd: Why don't they just try to take over just like Hitler and all the others before him in the World History? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]3 rd: Why go the "sisssy" way, go to all this trouble and try to "mask" true intentions? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think these questions are answered by the fact that the ancient greeks and the ancient civilizations in general saw that history is broken by 2,600 approx. years cycles when the planets would wreak havoc on the earth. Therefore any aggressive megalomaniacal desires must be launched when the entire cosmos are in conflict.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]those who gain ascendancy as the gds clash on earth(and the ancients considered the factual existence of a planet as a god.) this implies that jeus was wrong as the gods/planets did not intervene on earth.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The historical and geological record shows that the greatest ancient civilizations fore over and 6000 years were all brought down by sudden natural catastrophe.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]But the guardians of dogma let this knowledge lay ignored.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The greatest ancient structure were in the Mycenae era. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Mycenaeans built enormous walled structures which served primarily as fortifications for defense. The
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]walls of these structures often stood fifty feet high, and were
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]composed of enormous blocks of stone weighing
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]about three tons, fitted together without mortar.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fortresses at Tiryns and at Mycenae are considered the best examples
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]of these military structures.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The troy of homer was laid waste by catastrophic earthquakes. The walls of troy were 40 ft wide and 20 feet high. these walls were laid on their sides. This applies to all the civilizations of that time.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The entire Aegean civilizations were brought to the same end.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]So back to your question, why don’t they just act NOW. Now is not exactly the time. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is the area where the nodal axis is important as one can see back to the sequence of smaller events lead to the epic change that is impenitent. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rahu this is very interesting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Could you please elaborate on this?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The sumeria myths have a story about marduk. He wanted to rule the universe, but enlil showed him the observatory of structure which indicated his rule would come but the planets had not yet brought the change of time. Marduk ,despite these “rules” of succession seized power anyway. marduk built temples and homes for all the gods of sumeria or akkad or Assyria or Babylon, but the gods all left Mesopotamia.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sitchin in his last book claims that this event brought on the concept of nation states as the remaining gods disperse throughout the world and replace theocracy with cultural identity .[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Comprehension of the sequence of events must be considered apocalyptically. the uplifting of science to GOD serves the purpose of keeping many of the brightest unable to see the sequence leading to demonic power.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Who rules the “new world order” will rule for thousands of years. Yet to strike at the wrong moment will lead to the abyss.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The sissy way is necessary to keep the blind unsuspecting. If you can’t see demons then you may give them permission to come in…. and take over.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How right you are!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Still, I'd rather everything was more straightforward.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can't stand hypocrisy.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Netayahu’s display of genocide was the mistake of a ambitious man and not a religious one, as he thought his power greater that the worlds opinion. It may be, nothing has been raised against that behavior yet, but the catastrophic intervention of god/planets has not yet occurred. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]I looked up his chart according on astrotheme. http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Benjamin_Netanyahu[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He has sun, moon, mercury and Neptune all
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]between 9 degrees - 23 degrees libra, his Uranus at 5 degrees cancer. Looking back at events it’s interesting
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to notice the influence of transits on his planetary placements.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But it is very near if one just considers the geological process underway right now.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genocide was a tool of some ancient cavitations as king David exemplifies. The Assyrians were the most notorious for burning conquered cities to the groumd.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rahu[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

rahu

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
[FONT=&quot]This is the area where the nodal axis is important as one can see back to the sequence of smaller events lead to the epic change that is imminent [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]rahu this is very interesting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Could you please elaborate on this?
[/FONT]
I meant imminent. specifixcally fukishima will poison the environment...... the Yellowstone caldera has all signs of erupting... not to mention the sea of gargape the rotates in the center of all seas.

chris10

[FONT=&quot]This is the area where the nodal axis is important as one can see back to the sequence of smaller events lead to the epic change that is imminent [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]rahu this is very interesting.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Could you please elaborate on this? [/FONT]
I meant imminent. specifixcally fukishima will poison the environment...... the Yellowstone caldera has all signs of erupting... not to mention the sea of gargape the rotates in the center of all seas.
[FONT=&quot]Rahu thank you. So, it seems that the Nodes are of great importance
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]in mundane work, forecasting of geopolitical events etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if you have any examples of the nodes’ influence
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]tying them with geopolitical events. Or maybe you could link me to a thread where I can read more on this. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you so, so much. :joyful:[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]Rahu thank you. So, it seems that the Nodes are of great importance [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]in mundane work, forecasting of geopolitical events etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if you have any examples of the nodes’ influence [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]tying them with geopolitical events. Or maybe you could link me to a thread where I can read more on this. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you so, so much. :joyful:[/FONT]

as to mundane, you should read the countdown to ww111 thread as in that a predicted ,using the node ,that the current ww would begin on 2/26/14. which is exactly when Russian generalks declared war and when the Russians started invading Crimea .

I listed almost exact occurrence in the 6 months before ww11 and the current ww111. check that thread out and you wil see that the node often gives I to 1 correspondence I mundane matters. this is the reason the node is censored by the astrological establishment... it makes seeing through current political lies too easy.

rahu

chris10

as to mundane, you should read the countdown to ww111 thread as in that a predicted ,using the node ,that the current ww would begin on 2/26/14. which is exactly when Russian generalks declared war and when the Russians started invading Crimea .

I listed almost exact occurrence in the 6 months before ww11 and the current ww111. check that thread out and you wil see that the node often gives I to 1 correspondence I mundane matters. this is the reason the node is censored by the astrological establishment... it makes seeing through current political lies too easy.

rahu
Thank you so much for your time rahu.
I will definitely check out the thread.

this is the reason the node is censored by the astrological establishment... it makes seeing through current political lies too easy.
:smile: V.I.I. (very important information).
Thank you.

There will be no end to the troubles of states or to humanity itself,
till philosophers become kings in this world or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers,
and political power and philosophy thus come into the same hands.

Plato

The ancient Ellines (Greeks) told of a philosopher eating bread and lentils for dinner. He was approached by another man
who lived sumptuously by flattering the king.
Said the flatterer: "If you would learn to be subservient to the
king, you would not have to live on lentils".
The pholosopher replied: "If you would learn to live on lentils, you would not have to give up your independence in order to
be docile and acquiescent to the king".

Are the people willing to tell the "king" that we would rather live on lentils and get our independence back?

Only Time will tell.

Time = Chronos/Kronos/Saturn