COVID vaccine is ready!

wan

Also, about that pyramid.

Who do you think occupies the topmost bit, the world monarch? I am guessing it's probably the Rothschilds. Or if not them, then some sort of mega-trillionaire Jewish family.

blackbery

Not Jewish. Zionist. BIG difference if you actually want to do the research.

The cabal worship satan. They are known as the Luciferian Cabal.

The blood-lines descend from Royalty & Payseurs, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Morgans at the top. They OWN every Central Bank in every country.

Russia kicked them out, other countries fighting back.

Trump is bringing down the Federal Reserve owned by the Rothschilds.

GOLD & SILVER will destroy them.

Also, about that pyramid.

Who do you think occupies the topmost bit, the world monarch? I am guessing it's probably the Rothschilds. Or if not them, then some sort of mega-trillionaire Jewish family.

wan

I hope so, berry.

Also I am worried about the safety of all the people who are trying to kick them out. These people, they literally will murder you if you stand in their way.

blackbery

I can't get into it now but so many people have already been murdered, 'suicided' trying to expose the cabal. Trump has had numerous assassination attempts on his & his family. JFK was assassinated because he was going to destroy the cabal, same with Abraham Lincoln. They also tried to kill Reagan.

:alien:

I hope so, berry.

Also I am worried about the safety of all the people who are trying to kick them out. These people, they literally will murder you if you stand in their way.

wan

I can't get into it now but so many people have already been murdered, 'suicided' trying to expose the cabal. Trump has had numerous assassination attempts on his & his family. JFK was assassinated because he was going to destroy the cabal, same with Abraham Lincoln. They also tried to kill Reagan.

:alien:

And also, I totally agree about JFK. I believe he wanted to bring back silver to back the nation's currency. That would end the federal reserve's power over the US. Plus I believe he also said something about wanting to shatter the CIA into pieces, or something like that. He was also disobedient to Israel. I believe all of these things worked together to cause JFK's demise.

Last edited:

Oddity

It might be a good idea for you guys to avoid me, then. I'm not only a Jew, but a staunch Zionist. What that means when we put aside the hate propaganda is a belief that Israel is the Jewish homeland.

That's it, really.

wan

But isnt Israel the country in the world that has the highest Jewish population other than the States?

wan

Btw, Odd, I edited my post out of respect to you. I kind of like you. And I think you are one of the good Jews.

blackbery

Exactly right. However, the Zionists that are part of the cabal want WORLD DOMINATION. Completely different from the Jewish Homeland of Israel.

EDITED as Wan is racist & anti-semite & will no longer engage with such a troll.

I don't have a problem with that. I believe that all peoples in the world deserve a homeland that they can call their own.

Last edited:

wan

Too bad white people don't seem to have a homeland that is exclusively theirs. Almost all white countries are filled with minorities. I wonder why?

conspiracy theorist

Apparently there's an app in Iceland that indicates to a native if the person they fancy is a close cousin/relative. Don't know how true that is, but it speaks to a "pure breed" if there is even a kernel of reality to it.

wan

First of all, there is a reason I said "almost". I never said ALL white nations are filled with minorities, so I don't know what you are crying about.

Secondly, these thus-far pristine white homelands will SOON be filled with minorities. Just you wait.

Thirdly, I am not seeking white homelands for myself. For one thing, I am asian. What I am seeking is to build an exclusively white homeland (or homelands), and I know this hurts your face.

conspiracy theorist

Too bad white people don't seem to have a homeland that is exclusively theirs. Almost all white countries are filled with minorities. I wonder why?

I was addressing your first sentence, not your second. Besides, there is no nation on Earth that doesn't have a mixture of different ethnicities within its borders.