What on earth is going on

katem

Banned
Very strange incident today. Long time friends birthday so managed to leave a message. Some strange rude girl called asking who I was etc and don’t call back.

All very strange, no idea who she was, but it definitely was not a wrong number.

Then I noticed ex friend as she is now is using her maiden name.

Clearly something odd going on. We’ve known each other a v long time, I’m not fussed about that. She was a tart, tried the marry me I’m pregnant routine with several blokes, not that I ever cared, but my parents welcomed her, even though they didn’t like her

She manipulated people, I haven’t seen her for a few years; there had been no incident.

My instinct tells me one thing only.

My question is. is she seeing, or trying to see my ex from a while back.

I know something is going on. She caused so much trouble back then, but this behaviour is so bizarre.

She is exalted in her first but the mystery shows in her 12th with the sun and Venus.

Any takers?

Last edited:

tikana

take yourself out ..
use him as 7
the girl as 1st

if there is no reception no aspect bwetween them .. nothing going on

katem

Banned
whats going on

another attempt

Attachments

• bizzarree.jpg
    bizzarree.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 39

katem

Banned
Re: whats going on

Good for it but I need a more complete analysis, thanks all the same. What does it mean anyway?

waybread

Re: whats going on

Katem, with the late degree rising, this chart suggests that really this situation is over and done with. If we use Mercury for her, and Jupiter for him, I don't see a connection. If we use Mercury for you and Jupiter (him) have no connection in this chart If this is an ex, and a woman you truly dislike and haven't seen for a few years, maybe this chart is saying, "Let sleeping dogs lie."

Chrysalis

Hmm interesting, mercury was the person who answered as that was moons last aspect, moon/merc are both in Human signs libra/aquarius which shows the conflict.

Mercury is also rising before the sun in a night chart so is out of sect, meaning someone acting inappropriately.