Will he receive the green card?

heidy26

Hi guys,

I need your help with this chart - I've been over it a few times and I am starting to lose sight of it.
So, here's the thing, the question is if my brother will receive his green card and remain in the US for the matter.
The situation is a bit complicated - his green card expired last month and he didn't know and now he is in trouble, because you know how things do not work at all without it. In addition, there are some complications related to achieving it.

The hour ruler is Moon. Moon and Venus are not enemies and they are both in Taurus.
He is represented by Jupiter, which is in the 10th, soon to turn direct, in his term, in detriment, afflicted by NN, in an angular, feminine house, in a feminine sign, so out of sect, but not totally out of sect.
It does describe his current situation - which is bad and also his main interest, which is getting the card.
The issue is a 1/10 issue, so the ruler of the 10th house and Jupiter's dispositor is Mercury, who is located in the 6th house, retrograde, combust, peregrine, reaching to combustion, oriental, out of sect.
Mercury is in Jupiter's term and applies to a trine with Jupiter - however, the combustion and the state of Mercury makes me doubt this aspect.
Now, other factors. Moon is exalted and in her term, out of sect, and reaching to combustion. She separated from a trine with Jupiter a minute before the chart was made. Rules the 8th house of fear. She will conjunct Sun and then Mercury.
Venus, the ruler of the 2nd from the 10th, is in her domicile, combust, in the 6th, applies to a trine with Jupiter, but Jupiter is in the sign of her descension.
The order of the aspects is:

Moon separated from Jupiter enters conjunction with Sun (9th)
Moon separates from Sun (9th) and conjuncts Mercury (10th)
Moon is not received by Sun or Mercury
Venus (11th) trines Jupiter, and then enters conjunction with Sun (9th)
Mercury (10th) retrogrades into conjunction with Sun and then trines Jupiter
Hope I didn't miss anything.

Venus and Moon are rulers of 6th and 8th and boy, this is not fortunate... there is also interference between Mercury/Jupiter and Mercury is impedited.

My main concern is that: Moon/Venus/Mercury are combust. Moon/Venus have dignity, but are malefics and dignity does not save them from combustion. Mercury is severely debiliated. Malefics are debiliated and in the first house.

The good testimonies are that both Venus and Mercury apply to a trine. Moon aspected Jupiter and transfers his light. Another big surprise is Saturn, who is looking at Jupiter and rules his 2nd.
All in all my take is that yes...there is a....slim...possibility....but it will be shitty and some obstacles will come in the way.

Other opinions, please ?:sad:

PS: please correct me if you find any mistakes.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_106_will_my_bro_receive_it_and_stay_in_us_hr.68840.30327.jpg
    astro_2gw_106_will_my_bro_receive_it_and_stay_in_us_hr.68840.30327.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

waybread

Heidy, while I don't think the horoscope looks promising, the best thing your brother can do is speak with an immigration lawyer.

I don't know how he got his green card in the first place, but if he is employed in the US, hopefully his employer will try to help him.

Kitchy

Banned
Hi guys,

I need your help with this chart - I've been over it a few times and I am starting to lose sight of it.
So, here's the thing, the question is if my brother will receive his green card and remain in the US for the matter.
The situation is a bit complicated - his green card expired last month and he didn't know and now he is in trouble, because you know how things do not work at all without it. In addition, there are some complications related to achieving it.

The hour ruler is Moon. Moon and Venus are not enemies and they are both in Taurus.
He is represented by Jupiter, which is in the 10th, soon to turn direct, in his term, in detriment, afflicted by NN, in a cadent, feminine house, in a feminine sign, so out of sect, but not totally out of sect.
It does describe his current situation - which is bad and also his main interest, which is getting the card.
The issue is a 1/10 issue, so the ruler of the 10th house and Jupiter's dispositor is Mercury, who is located in the 6th house, retrograde, combust, peregrine, reaching to combustion, oriental, out of sect.
Mercury is in Jupiter's term and applies to a trine with Jupiter - however, the combustion and the state of Mercury makes me doubt this aspect.
Now, other factors. Moon is exalted and in her term, out of sect, and reaching to combustion. She separated from a trine with Jupiter a minute before the chart was made. Rules the 8th house of fear. She will conjunct Sun and then Mercury.
Venus, the ruler of the 2nd from the 10th, is in her domicile, combust, in the 6th, applies to a trine with Jupiter, but Jupiter is in the sign of her descension.
The order of the aspects is:

Moon separated from Jupiter enters conjunction with Sun (9th)
Moon separates from Sun (9th) and conjuncts Mercury (10th)
Moon is not received by Sun or Mercury
Venus (11th) trines Jupiter, and then enters conjunction with Sun (9th)
Mercury (10th) retrogrades into conjunction with Sun and then trines Jupiter
Hope I didn't miss anything.

Venus and Moon are rulers of 6th and 8th and boy, this is not fortunate... there is also interference between Mercury/Jupiter and Mercury is impedited.

My main concern is that: Moon/Venus/Mercury are combust. Moon/Venus have dignity, but are malefics and dignity does not save them from combustion. Mercury is severely debiliated. Malefics are debiliated and in the first house.

The good testimonies are that both Venus and Mercury apply to a trine. Moon aspected Jupiter and transfers his light. Another big surprise is Saturn, who is looking at Jupiter and rules his 2nd.
All in all my take is that yes...there is a....slim...possibility....but it will be shitty and some obstacles will come in the way.

Other opinions, please ?:sad:

PS: please correct me if you find any mistakes.

No mistakes -

9th house ruler Merc / 10th house ruler Moon

Moon cluster in 8th with Venus, Sun, Merc -

Rulers of 1st, 8th, 11th & 12th

Moon ruling 10th.

All those grand trines and easy good and well.....

Look at Saturn Mars in 3rd and wait for the letter or the law to show up.

If he's smart - he'll go back before he gets sent back.

NOBODY doesn't know when their permission to stay in country expires.

NOBODY!

Your brother is not lost under the radar - he is ON THE RADAR.

His own doing.

heidy26

Heidy, while I don't think the horoscope looks promising, the best thing your brother can do is speak with an immigration lawyer.

I don't know how he got his green card in the first place, but if he is employed in the US, hopefully his employer will try to help him.

Well, that's another problem. He quit his last job to get a better one and that's where he found out his green card expired. The new employer did not want to hire him because of that and certainly won't help him. And his financial state is terrible too.

heidy26

No mistakes -

9th house ruler Merc / 10th house ruler Moon

Moon cluster in 8th with Venus, Sun, Merc -

Rulers of 1st, 8th, 11th & 12th

Moon ruling 10th.

All those grand trines and easy good and well.....

Look at Saturn Mars in 3rd and wait for the letter or the law to show up.

If he's smart - he'll go back before he gets sent back.

NOBODY doesn't know when their permission to stay in country expires.

NOBODY!

Your brother is not lost under the radar - he is ON THE RADAR.

His own doing.
Kitchy, I cast the chart, not him.

Kitchy

Banned
Fair enough. But is there a difference?

The story is the same, but the facts have not changed.

Maybe Neptune is in the mix on this question? But I don't see it working out.

Tell him to go back and take care of it properly - my only suggestion.

Grand trines like that never roll.

Peace and Truth in the midst of Immigration violations.

Culpability and desired ease is the signature of this question.

Mars/Saturn in 3rd voids it all, in my opinion.

waybread

Kitchy, these things happen. I once got all the way to Germany and almost on the plane back when the gate agent-- just as I was boarding-- noted that my passport had expired. Silly me. Fortunately I traveled with both my passports and the other one was valid and got me home with a minimum of fuss.