Culkin Kids Rarity

Shadowflash

Yep, I have! Three within three degrees of one another! :surprised: Pretty amazing isn't it? Received breathwork from a gal in exchange for doing her four children's natal charts; three boys and a girl.

Daughter's Moon: 09 Capricorn
First son's Moon: 23 Aquarius (only one different)
Second son's Moon: 10 Capricorn
Third son's Moon: 08 Capricorn

This was almost two years ago, when I read these charts... Needless to say I had some concern around this sweetie, herself, having three of four children with transiting Pluto about to hit their Moons.........and having witnessed/experienced how Pluto/Moon transits can manifest as some fairly dramatic mother issues...! And while I wouldn't call any of those influences fully cleared, with t. Pluto still at 11, knowing what's going on w/her it seems to have manifested solely in terms of positive, dramatic transformation...!

piscesmoon262

That is amazing :surprised: I'm sure it isn't so rare but I've not done alot of study in comparing natal charts of family members. There are always connections that spider-web all over the charts with a closer look but I've not seen something so obvious as this.

Do you remember their ascendants and/or any other trends?

Shadowflash

I agree piscesmoon262, it's probably less rare than we think! Sure do find it fascinating; like, I wonder what this says about Mom? If each child a woman has experiences her through the filter of their Moon sign...several kids having the same Moon sign might seem to imply a really strong continuity of that sign's energy in Mom, or perhaps more integrated in some way? And then again...seeing things esoterically as I do, I guess the bottom line is that each child experiences Mom exactly as they need to, for their own unique soulgrowth process...

Took a peek back at these kid's charts, and remembered that all but the one with a different Moon sign (Aquarius rather than Cap) had either Sag or Cap rising (their Moons all close to the Ascendant!)....and all three Cap Moons also had either the Sun or Moon trining or conjoining Jupiter... Those are the only other similarities I see at a swift glance... :andy: