Asking for a synastry reading (w/ chart and additional tables)

tmaynard1

It's impressive to me that astrologers come here and read people's charts for them. It must be exhausting sometimes!

I have the synastry chart for me and a new love interest and was wondering if anyone would be willing to read it for me?

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• JBsynastrysmall.gif
    JBsynastrysmall.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 21
  • JBsynastry.pdf
    68.2 KB · Views: 26

beautifultaurus

It's impressive to me that astrologers come here and read people's charts for them. It must be exhausting sometimes!

I have the synastry chart for me and a new love interest and was wondering if anyone would be willing to read it for me?

Thank you for your time!

Hi

I would love to tell you what I see.

Both of you could be very comfortable together. You love each other very much and are happy when you are together. Your the couple everyone wishing to spend time with! Both of you have very charming personalities. You both can sometimes be a little to aggressive with each other, if you get in a fight. You both must learn to talk everything out slowly and gently, so they will be no misunderstandings. Overall a great union! I hope I helped you. Good Luck :joyful:

ros3lani

hello tmaynard1

I'm a beginner in astrology interpretation, but I hope I can help you

So, from your chart, it is likely that you're more into him rather than him in to you, because there are many of his planet aspecting your 8th and 7th house but there's no planet from yours that aspecting his 5th, 8th or 7th.

and if I'm not wrong, you have saturn opposition moon. this can indicates carmic relationship. you may feel that you cant express yourself freely. but there will be something that you have to learn from this realationship

both of your north node is in aries, so you may have the same aim in life and this could be nice bonding aspect.

there is moon opposition venus.moon venus aspect is good for relationship. but since its opposition, maybe you have to make some adjustment.

well, thats all what I can read >_<
I'm sorry if there's still many mistakes

but regardless of the reading, if the love is true and pure, it will always find a way :D

Cheers,
:3

tmaynard1

Thank you!

I've also done our composite chart. When is it a good time to look at one of those? Should a relationship already be formed first?

ros3lani

Thank you!

I've also done our composite chart. When is it a good time to look at one of those? Should a relationship already be formed first?

umm, well, I'm sorry but I think I cant answer this question. >_< but maybe, u should listen to your heart, what is the right time to form the relationship

:)