Is this chart invalid?

moonshield881

I asked a question to another astrologer (1st chart)
She stated that he would be in contact. That the situation was almost at it's end (the late degree of the chart at 27).

However, I asked another question, about the reason why he would contact.. and this one is at 25 degrees.

Does this mean that these charts are invalid?

I know there are certain situations where just because of a late degree in a chart, they are still valid, but I am not sure.

This is the new chart asking about reasons why he would contact me.
Can you give me some insight if this chart is invalid....maybe you can tell me why he would contact if it's not?

(yes this is a ex so I'm guessing 7th or 3rd house question?)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_15_why_would_he_be_in_contact_hr.66123.3929.gif
    astro_2gw_15_why_would_he_be_in_contact_hr.66123.3929.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 34

BobZemco

Does this mean that these charts are invalid?

No, it simply means that you have confused Horary with Tarot cards or the psychic hotline. The answer to your question is in the original chart. There's no need to cast any additional charts and doing so will only serve to confuse and cloud the issue beyond any hope of understanding.

A Late Ascendant in Horary typically means the Querent already knows the answer to the Question and is asking the Question out of sheer frustration or desperation. It also means things are beyond the Querent's control (unless the Querent's primary significator is Angular and heavily dignified by being in Sign/Exaltation, plus Term, Triplicity or Decan and in good aspect with Venus/Jupiter or an Accidental Benefic or in a trine or sextile with Mars/Saturn and Mars/Saturn are Fortunes and receiving the Ascendant Ruler).

Since you were told he will contact you, I'm assuming that Mercury is in an applying Partile Aspect with the Ascendant, or that Moon or Mercury are in the 1st or 2nd House, or that Moon or Mercury are in aspect with the 9th House Ruler or that Mercury has some dignity in the Ascendant, or that Moon or Mercury are in the 9th House, or that Moon makes an aspect to Mercury. The location of Moon/Mercury and the Houses they rule should tell you the reason why he will contact you. Also Moon/Mercury in aspect with Ascendant Ruler (I forgot that one).

Communications are 9th House. Since you said this is an "ex," if the actual intent of the original question smells anything at all like "Will he take me back?" then this is not a "Communication" Question, it's a Relationship Question and you are 7th House and Ruler.

moonshield881

Actually there was much more focus on the 3rd house and our venus and mars. No mention of mercury.

But yes, this was posed as a 7th house question.

This is the original chart I was talking about.

Sorry for posting this here, as I thought maybe I'd get an answer better here than in the relationship horary.

From what you have said, I'm starting to doubt this interpretation.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_will_we_talk_again_any_hope_reconcilli_hr.11987.29788.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_will_we_talk_again_any_hope_reconcilli_hr.11987.29788.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 28

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your original chart is valid. However, as I look at it, both the main significators are cadant and in their fall. They are ineffective and nothing will happen.

whole sign houses used.

Culpeper

Premium Member
I read the chart with the Moon at 23 degree Sagittarius. The chart is good but the significators very weak and ineffective. Nothing can come of this. Sorry for the bad news.

.skye.

Communications are 9th House. Since you said this is an "ex," if the actual intent of the original question smells anything at all like "Will he take me back?" then this is not a "Communication" Question, it's a Relationship Question and you are 7th House and Ruler.

Hi, why is that communications are 9H matter and not the 3rd?

Thank you!

tikana

Yeah if you look at the chart and the question

querent asked if so and so would be in contact with querent
not should the querent contact the quested

T

tikana

I thought the querent's 9th is the other party's communication (3H)

Lets look at the chart
Querent Mars
Quested venus
lets look at the conditions
Venus is combusted (close to the sun) in 10th house and in the fall - TROUBLING condition - fear / overwhelemed whatever else there is
His moon is in Aquarius - peregrine and cadent. when a planet is in fixed sign and in cadent house it means planet has nowhere to go without being aided. And Moon is HIS communication
It gets worse.
South node is in his 1st house - again something is wrong
question is can the sextile between Mars/venus work? answer is NO despite the sextile.. WHY?
we got fundamental problems
Weak Venus in angular house
and mars that is in cadent house.
Mars is weak as well .. Mars in cancer does not operate well at all.
Moon is VOID - no luck sherlock
when moon is void never expect anything at all!
when it goes into Pisces it opposes natural ruler of communication merc!
again no matter how you look you dont get a single yes.

.skye.

Lets look at the chart
Querent Mars
Quested venus
lets look at the conditions
Venus is combusted (close to the sun) in 10th house and in the fall - TROUBLING condition - fear / overwhelemed whatever else there is
His moon is in Aquarius - peregrine and cadent. when a planet is in fixed sign and in cadent house it means planet has nowhere to go without being aided. And Moon is HIS communication
It gets worse.
South node is in his 1st house - again something is wrong
question is can the sextile between Mars/venus work? answer is NO despite the sextile.. WHY?
we got fundamental problems
Weak Venus in angular house
and mars that is in cadent house.
Mars is weak as well .. Mars in cancer does not operate well at all.
Moon is VOID - no luck sherlock
when moon is void never expect anything at all!
when it goes into Pisces it opposes natural ruler of communication merc!
again no matter how you look you dont get a single yes.

Hey Tikana!
Thank you for breaking it down for me.. I was looking at the chart and following your explanation. Reading you makes it seem so easy lol but it is really not.

I have been learning a lot from you, so fear not if I bug you some more lol