COVID vaccine is ready!

conspiracy theorist

First of all, there is a reason I said "almost". I never said ALL white nations are filled with minorities, so I don't know what you are crying about.

Secondly, these thus-far pristine white homelands will SOON be filled with minorities. Just you wait.

Thirdly, I am not seeking white homelands for myself. For one thing, I am asian. What I am seeking is to build an exclusively white homeland (or homelands), and I know this hurts your face.

There's no proof that these nations are going to be filled with minorities.

wan

There's no proof that these nations are going to be filled with minorities.

Proof is only for the abstract fields like logic or math. When we are talking about politics and therefore people, one important thing is establishing intent.

People do this all the time, and without any shred of proof whatsoever, for the very simple fact that we cannot get into the other person's brain and there is no way for us to reliably determine what they are trying to do. This doesn't stop us from establishing the other person's intent and most of the time, this serves us quite well.

To give you an example: say a criminal broke into your home, and is now standing in your living room, looking at you. Very probably, you are thinking that he is probably going to harm you next. There is no way for you to prove that, however most people would say you are quite right. This is establishing intent, and I say it would serve you well.

conspiracy theorist

Proof, or evidence, is also integral to law enforcement and litigation.

But since you've introduced intent, which groups can you outline have the intent to invade the countries I mentioned for the purposes of miscegenation?

david starling

Yeah that's true, it doesn't prove that covid doesn't exist. All I can say is that the number of deaths overall last year wasn't more than in previous years. For the past year I've been outside plenty of times, not wearing a mask or practicing social distancing, and I haven't caught anything. If this virus is really as deadly as they say it is, surely I would have been one of the first to catch it? If it's deadly, then how can I not feel the symptoms of a deadly disease? When I get a common cold, I actually feel sick, but I'd feel nothing for a disease much more dangerous? That's not logical.

Now that Texas is acting as though Covid-19 doesn't pose a threat, and has dropped all pandemic-related rules and regulations, it's become a perfect testing zone.

wan

Proof, or evidence, is also integral to law enforcement and litigation.

But since you've introduced intent, which groups can you outline have the intent to invade the countries I mentioned for the purposes of miscegenation?

Proof and evidence are similar but not identical.

Anyway I am not sure why you brought up miscegenation, I never mentioned it. And it's not about groups wanting to invade, its about the group that is already in the west that has all the power and wants to allow all these other groups to invade. I think you know who they are.

david starling

Anyway I am not sure why you brought up miscegenation, I never mentioned it. And it's not about groups wanting to invade, its about the group that is already in the west that has all the power and wants to allow all these other groups to invade. I think you know who they are.

The "melting pot" appellation for the U.S. suggests that we have a culture that can continue to exist despite immigration influx.

It's the religious beliefs of the immigrant populations MUCH more than race that have the most impact.

Which is why Separation of Church and State is VITAL to retaining our culture as it is, despite who is allowed to become a citizen.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

No I don't know the group, which is why I'm asking you to educate me. Can I get a name?

wan

I disagree with that, David. Immigrants' races are very important. I don't want the pristine white gene pool to be contaminated with dark genes.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

conspiracy theorist

For the purposes of research, can I know where you got your source material? I feel I might have to go through what you did in order to get the answer. I rather you not get banned.

wan

Thanks CT for not wanting me to be banned.

But what you requested would take a really long time besides it involves a website and if I mentioned it, I might get banned too.