will it be materialized

TMA

Hi

I am confuse as hell. This relationship is important and I don't want to loose but I am not ready for it. In a month or two we will meet and finalized. He lives abroad so I will have to move.

Heavy 7th house................:andy:

Please interpret it. Will this relationship be materialized into real and long term?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_it_be_materialized.41584.2335.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_it_be_materialized.41584.2335.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 31

blackbery

Somebody else will have a different assessment & I hope they chime in....

but with a very early AC & Saturn H7 I don't think the question can be answered correctly.

More info is needed. The situation is not clear. Who is this man? What do you mean when you say you will 'meet & finalized?'

Is this an arranged marriage? The whole thing is too confusing to be interpreted correctly.

But that's only my take on it.

Hi

I am confuse as hell. This relationship is important and I don't want to loose but I am not ready for it. In a month or two we will meet and finalized. He lives abroad so I will have to move.

Heavy 7th house................:andy:

Please interpret it. Will this relationship be materialized into real and long term?

TMA

Somebody else will have a different assessment & I hope they chime in....

but with a very early AC & Saturn H7 I don't think the question can be answered correctly.

More info is needed. The situation is not clear. Who is this man? What do you mean when you say you will 'meet & finalized?'

Is this an arranged marriage? The whole thing is too confusing to be interpreted correctly.

But that's only my take on it.

We are talking virtually. We both want to settle down. We have understanding and common nature. He lives abroad so have not meet in person yet. He is coming to see me in few months and wants to talk to my family for marriage.