Missing ID and credit card.

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers, I hope you could help me read this horary.

My ID and credit card are missing, I realized it three weeks ago but I didn't try to find them then. I didn't feel worried because they got lost within my apartment and I hoped I could find them. I started searching for them this weekend but I didn't find any of them. There are a few spots where I haven't taken a look yet, the upper shelf of my closet, under my kids room floor mats and in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. There's a chance I put the cards into a plastic bag along with some bills and then, without noticing the cards were there, I threw the bag in the garbage. :sideways:

It seems the objects are within my apartment because L1 and L2 are close to each other. Jupiter in 1H close to the ASC and Saturn in 2H very close to the 2nd cusp. The objects can be located close to room boundaries I suppose. I think I should search first under the kitchen sink (recycling can is there) and in the bathrooms according to 2nd and 4th House cusps. What do you suggest?

The moon in Taurus is in 5H and rules the 8H. It opposes her dispositor Venus in Scorpio in separating aspect.

Mercury, 7H ruler is applying to opposition with the Moon (loose). Mercury is in separating sextile to 2nd ruler Saturn. Did my kids "steal" the objects and throw them somewhere?

Saturn (2nd ruler) and the Moon are applying to a trine. Is this aspect good enough to point out I will find my credit and ID card? They are both succedent.

Will I find my missing items?

I appreciate your help. Best regards.

PS. My ASC is 21° Virgo.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_s_my_id_card_hr.52522.11873.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_s_my_id_card_hr.52522.11873.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

kalinka

Hi,
Yes, you will find your cards because of the moon-saturn trigon. I think they are near your home but not really IN your apartment anymore - though not far away :unsure:
Moon and Saturn are in earth-sign,i.e. the objects are somewhere on the floor or outside the apartment or in your basement. Also look at the southern wing of your house.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Thanks for replying kalinka. I'll make an exhaustive search into the room which is in the southern wing of the apartment. The apartment has two floors but in the south wing of the first one there's just a dining table, however in the south-east of the first floor (closer to the east than to the south) there's the washing machine and I haven't taken a look under it yet. I cannot search outside the apartment because there's the neighbors property and a hallway. Anyways, if the cards fell out through a window which is also a possibility, some person may have already picked them up.

The aspect between Moon and Saturn has a three degrees orb so I guess I won't find my items today. :(

kalinka

Yes, it is possible that someone has found your cards because of the separating sextile between saturn and mercury and the applying moon-mercury oppostion. Mercury is the 7th house ruler, the house of other persons and strangers, but also the lord of the 10th house, signifies authorities and offices. Maybe that person found your cards and bring it to a lost property office ?!

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Yes, it is possible that someone has found your cards because of the separating sextile between saturn and mercury and the applying moon-mercury oppostion. Mercury is the 7th house ruler, the house of other persons and strangers, but also the lord of the 10th house, signifies authorities and offices. Maybe that person found your cards and bring it to a lost property office ?!

Well, my ex mother in-law is the only person that may have moved the cards to other location. She came to my house to help with the chores two weeks ago. My ID card was over the dining table, four days later I realized my credit card was missing but I don't remember if my ID was missing too. She is a Pisces Sun and Virgo Moon.

Last edited:

kalinka

Now it is getting more and more tricky:lol: In fact the mother of your ex could be represented by mercury (4th house of the 7th).However I wouldn't go that far in my analysis. Perhaps you just ask her :)

BlackLioness87

I found my cards @22:27 LT, they were under the washing machine!!! I didn't look there before because the WM is very heavy, I tried to move it in the afternoon but I wasn't feeling strong enough, it barely slided. At night I tried to move the wm again and it was smoother this time, I slided the machine completely to make sure my cards weren't there. Hopefully they were, I even found another card I didn't notice it was also missing.

Yesterday I could recall and after checking some dates that the last time my ex mother in-law came to my house I picked up all the things that were at the dining table (receipts, bills and my cards) and put them on top of the washing machine- at that moment I thought that maybe it wasn't a very good idea because I could forget I put them there and also because my ex mother in-law was in the kitchen Washing the dishes (I didn't trust her very much). The washing machine is in front of the kitchen sink and under a water heater. I remember picking up the bills and receipts the next day and putting them into a plastic bag. The apartment owner was making a visit the next day... Anyway, I cannot imagine how is that the cards ended up under the washing machine. Was my toddler or my ex mother in-law responsible? Strange thing is that the cards were one on top of the other, so they didn't fall on the floor accidentally and somehow slided under the machine. Somebody put the cards under the machine on purpose. :/

Thanks kalinka you helped me a lot. The cards were on the floor in the south-east wing of the apartment, and though the apartment doesn't have a ground floor the cards were in the lower floor. Other person was also involved the last time I saw the cards, so your comment helped me recall the whole situation.

Best regards :D

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

I took a look at the chart for the time I found my cards to see how is timing important when somebody is about to find their missing objects.

Found Chart Placements:
Moon is in 0° 29' Gemini, so it has recently left Taurus, which was the sign where the Moon was placed when I asked the question. The Moon was void of course and conjunct Algol when I tried to move the washing machine in the afternoon, so nothing came out. I'm very surprised by the fact that the machine seemed to weight more when the Moon was in Taurus.

Moon rules the 2H and is applying to a sextile with the MC. My missing properties finally saw the light?
The moon is placed in the 12H, that according to Lilly represents the East-South-East which was the location where I found my cards.

Mercury rules the ASC and it is conjunct Fortune (night formula) on the same degree at the moment I was moving the machine <o)

ASC/DSC just swapped comparing the two charts. In the cards found chart L7 Jupiter is cadent in 6H, so whoever hid my cards isn't getting away with it anymore.

Comparing placements of Lords in question chart vs found chart:

My credit card which was probably ruled by the Moon/L8 in the question chart (money from others) left the ground (earth sign) as I picked it up from the floor. The missing credit card finally changed its surrounding environment when the Moon moved into Gemini.

Saturn which was L2 in the question chart, and ruled my properties, was angular (7H) when I found my missing items.

Piscis was Cusp of 4H in question chart (Water surroundings?) When I found my items, Libra was on the 4HC. MC-IC axis was changing signs on the precise moment I saw the cards on the floor and picked them up. IC moved from earth to air sign, and the place where my cards lied upon changed too. I don't know if the 10H is relevant here but seconds before I found my objects, Jupiter was L10 which was cadent in 6H, when the MC changed to Aries it changed its ruler to Mars, coincidentally Mars is placed in the 4th, an angular house.

Comparing found chart with my natal:

tr Victory was conjunct my natal Venus Lord of my 2HC Libra (1° orb)

transiting Mercury-POF conjunction took place 1°30' away from my natal Moon which rules my 11H. However, the trMercury-trPOF-nMoon conjunction took place in my natal 2nd house. I felt very relieved when I found my cards, I don't have to search anymore ;)

Very interesting :D

Attachments

• astro_2gw_found_my_cards_hr.61994.77488.jpg
    astro_2gw_found_my_cards_hr.61994.77488.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: