Sun conjunct ascendant in 12th house Taurus

Crystalclear913

I've been told throughout the course of my life that I am attractive and sexy. I never believed them because I've always had a low self esteem.
I lost three jobs due to women not liking me because of the attention men gave me at the job. I mostly focused on getting my work done efficiently in a timely manner so I never noticed the attention from the men.
Could this be because of my sun in the 12th house conjunct my ascendant? I always wanted my work to be the spotlight, never me. I'm uncomfortable receiving any public praise of any kind and appreciate more one on one recognition.
And is there anything thing in my chart that points to sex appeal? My Mars squares my major points. Could that make me repulsive towards women?
Ive read somewhere that pluto in the 6th makes one like a sex bunny at work.
If this is true, would that also be the case for everyday activities outside of work since the 6th house deals with chores and everyday routine? The women in my family seem to always have an issue with me at home as well despite me keeping a very low profile. I avoid drama at all costs but it comes knocking with women behind it most of the time.

Here's my chart
https://i.imgur.com/M2luMJR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

I'll touch on some of things that I see as pertinent to the issues of your OP.

With a domiciled Taurus Venus ruling the 1st house, this indicates that you are an attractive personality and the opposite sex is likely to be enamored with/drawn to you. Your Venus is in square to Saturn,which suggests the insecurity and lack of confidence in your attractiveness & sex appeal, and perhaps a reticence to get entangled in romantic partnerships & quick flings (the aspect occurs in houses 1 and 5). Your love nature is devotional and conservative.

This aspect may also be descriptive of the troubles you face in the work environment, as Saturn is the ruler of your 10th house. 1st ruler and 10th ruler at odds shows the difficulty that you have faced in regard to your work life, and it also indicates the issues being focused more around women.

Further, Venus is conjunct the fixed star Algol and Moon is located in Scorpio, which adds passion, intensity, and sex appeal but also increases the difficulty one would have with females, perhaps in guise of jealousy and female competitiveness/rivalry. Men are going to sense these elements about you, even if you play them down.

Your Moon is in fall and is located on the 7th house cusp, square Mars. It also has a conjunction to Uranus. Moon often signifies mature women or women in power and Uranus can be autocratic. The Mars aspect (coupled with Mars ruled Moon) may increase combativeness, and a temper and this could easily result in power struggles and conflicts with women. It's to be noted that Mars also squares the Sun, which is a testament that you are not averse to conflict and upping the ante if you are challenged. Moon as your own emotional nature shows just how much you contribute to the fights you have with women - these women act as a mirror (7th house placement is instructive of this mechanism)

I'm not so sure about Pluto in the 6th being a sex bunny at work, but looking toward the rulership of your 6th we see that Mercury rules the house and is in opposition to Pluto and in the Martial sign Aries. This does show a provocative nature at work, and I high chance for intellectual/mental/verbal power struggles. Aries is a competitive sign and seeks dominance or advantage, so again one sees how your own behaviour may contribute to the conflicts you find yourself in in the work environment. It takes two to tango.

Domestic troubles with women in the home? Mars in 4th, with its square to the Moon in 7th & Moon as family life is something to note.

The chart shows an individual with a strong desire for self-determination and space to act according to it's own inner proddings, yet not averse to getting into battles when outside others want to encroach on "their territory". You may avoid drama and try to keep a low profile, but if it comes knocking at your door you are unlikely to willingly cede ground.

Last edited:

Crystalclear913

I'll touch on some of things that I see as pertinent to the issues of your OP.

With a domiciled Taurus Venus ruling the 1st house, this indicates that you are an attractive personality and the opposite sex is likely to be enamored with/drawn to you. Your Venus is in square to Saturn,which suggests the insecurity and lack of confidence in your attractiveness & sex appeal, and perhaps a reticence to get entangled in romantic partnerships & quick flings (the aspect occurs in houses 1 and 5). Your love nature is devotional and conservative.

This aspect may also be descriptive of the troubles you face in the work environment, as Saturn is the ruler of your 10th house. 1st ruler and 10th ruler at odds shows the difficulty that you have faced in regard to your work life, and it also indicates the issues being focused more around women.

Further, Venus is conjunct the fixed star Algol and Moon is located in Scorpio, which adds passion, intensity, and sex appeal but also increases the difficulty one would have with females, perhaps in guise of jealousy and female competitiveness/rivalry. Men are going to sense these elements about you, even if you play them down.

Your Moon is in fall and is located on the 7th house cusp, square Mars. It also has a conjunction to Uranus. Moon often signifies mature women or women in power and Uranus can be autocratic. The Mars aspect (coupled with Mars ruled Moon) may increase combativeness, and a temper and this could easily result in power struggles and conflicts with women. It's to be noted that Mars also squares the Sun, which is a testament that you are not averse to conflict and upping the ante if you are challenged. Moon as your own emotional nature shows just how much you contribute to the fights you have with women - these women act as a mirror (7th house placement is instructive of this mechanism)

I'm not so sure about Pluto in the 6th being a sex bunny at work, but looking toward the rulership of your 6th we see that Mercury rules the house and is in opposition to Pluto and in the Martial sign Aries. This does show a provocative nature at work, and I high chance for intellectual/mental/verbal power struggles. Aries is a competitive sign and seeks dominance or advantage, so again one sees how your own behaviour may contribute to the conflicts you find yourself in in the work environment. It takes two to tango.

Domestic troubles with women in the home? Mars in 4th, with its square to the Moon in 7th & Moon as family life is something to note.

The chart shows an individual with a strong desire for self-determination and space to act according to it's own inner proddings, yet not averse to getting into battles when outside others want to encroach on "their territory". You may avoid drama and try to keep a low profile, but if it comes knocking at your door you are unlikely to willingly cede ground.

I don't know where to begin. You just opened my eyes to quite a few things in my chart that I never realized before.

I overlooked the ruler of my 10th house making a negative link to the ruler of my first. That aspect always stood out to me as having low image of oneself.
I also bypassed the ruler of my 6th house opposing pluto. The intellectual/mental and verbal power struggles...smh. Yes there were definitely power struggles between the women and I there. And it had nothing to do with work. I didnt even work with any of them. It was all jealousy due to the men talking about me and hanging around my desk. It was like they were secretly competing with me. Whenever I noticed any covert antagonistic behavior from them, I never comfronted them but I made it obvious that I saw it and didn't want to deal with them by not talking to them or avoiding any contact with them (which in hindsight didn't help the situation)
And now that you've made light of how my mercury plays in this, the fact that its located in the 12th house, the house of the unconscious, could this also be indicative of me not being "aware" of how my attempts to avoid all the drama actually made it worse? I did my best to not engage with them because, as you correctly stated earlier, I don't back down when someone confronts me. So I avoided talking to them or about them (so it wouldn't get back to me) and focused on getting my work done.
My Venus trines my MC as well. Couldn't that bring some softness to the cold serious exterior that people perceive of me in the work place? Maybe I'm not looking at that aspect correctly. Please correct me of I am.
I truly want to get back into the work field but I am discouraged because of how its worked out for me in the past. Ive been a SAHM and I am ready to close this chapter for a new one, fast. I just dont know if I should give up working with/for others or try to work on my own. Any hints on what I should lean towards based off my chart would be appreciated!

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
least aspected Venus, to Crystal

Crystal,

You said:
I've been told throughout the course of my life that I am attractive and sexy. I never believed them...

You have a least aspected Venus that has only ONE aspect to another planet. This indicates Venus (love) does not "connect in" with you so you aren't aware of it. As a result you tend to OVERdo Venus things and love/attractiveness is VERY strong around you. This love/attractiveness ALSO flows through the trine to the Midheaven (outer world), so your love/attractiveness is VERY well known in the outer world.

About Venus,

Tim

conspiracy theorist

Well we know one of the ways that the Venus trine MC manifests in your life, and that is your attractiveness/sex appeal is apparent to the outside world which Wilson noted. Trines are effortless so it's not something that you have to work on - it bleeds out whether you want it to or not. Earth signs tend to a more reserved expression, which many would read as standoffish and snobby, even if it's not your intention - nobody would know that you do it in order to protect yourself. Couple that with your sexual attractiveness and you'd imagine why other women could be intimidated by you. Yours also doesn't show a naturally open person, so bare in mind that a common reaction to inscrutable people is uneasiness and suspicion. Or on the other hand, intrigue and fantasy.

With no knowledge of your level of education or what is possible for you economically and socially, your chart shows the self-discipline and self-motivation for working on your own, yet there are enough aspects that points to a need for relationship/contact with the public. The chart shows a knack for sleuthing and working with secrets/sensitive information, but at this point I'd imagine that you know what you're capable of doing already. The chart also shows that the intellectual/theoretical realm is an outlet for those aspects that may cause social tensions (Sun opp. Moon. Moon trines Jupiter on the 3rd cusp, Mercury is in a fire grand trine with Saturn 5th & Neptune in 8th. With the Pluto opposition to Mercury, a point of release can be sought through creative and imaginal works/pursuits.) Perhaps you could turn a hobby into a legitimate source of income, is that something that is possible for you?

Last edited:

Crystalclear913

Crystal,

You said:

You have a least aspected Venus that has only ONE aspect to another planet. This indicates Venus (love) does not "connect in" with you so you aren't aware of it. As a result you tend to OVERdo Venus things and love/attractiveness is VERY strong around you. This love/attractiveness ALSO flows through the trine to the Midheaven (outer world), so your love/attractiveness is VERY well known in the outer world.

About Venus,

Tim

Its so amazing (and a bit eerie) to me how the position of the planets can influence people's perception of you, your perception of yourself and the world around you.

Thank you for breaking down how these energies flow and influence my chart. I worked as a paralegal in a top firm. The other paralegals would dress within the business casual guidelines set for the office. I was told by many that they thought I was an attorney because of the way I dressed. Maybe that is how my venus, as you mentioned, specifically overdid itself and stood out to everyone (...just thinking outloud)

My chart just seems to be jumping out at me with things I never took notice of before. Like my moon in the 6th house. Yes it is on the cusp of the 7th house but it's effect in the 6th house is what's got my attention. I bust my *** while working. Did countless of overnighters at the job while even the attorneys went on vacations just to be sure that document productions ran smoothly. So whenever women started drama I left them alone because I was too determined to do well. Well, that failed miserably. 3 times to be exact. It damaged me so much that I decided to just focus on raising my babies and be a SAHM. What shocks me is how this fits in with how my moon in 6th worked for me. I found this description and I nearly shed a tear:

"When the Moon is located in the 6th house of a natal chart, its swift motion can bring frequent changes in jobs that the native follows. This placement creates the workaholic and the person that sticks to a daily routine, while is also probably the best for a cook.
...The Moon does not provide a lot of stability, and this individual will experience a lot of changes in workplaces. In a woman’s chart, this could also signify other kinds of domestic work like cleaning other people’s houses, while also not working and being a housewife at home."

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

..Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/natal-moon-in-the-6th-house

The only thing is I hate it. I adore and love my children and will sacrifice anything for them but lord knows I hate domestic chores like cooking. I saw a video explaining how pluto in the 6th house does not like to serve.

As you can sense, this all has effected me deeply. Ive been introspective searching for some answers which led me to discovering astrology hence all these questions.
Thank you for all the clarity you're giving me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystalclear913

Well we know one of the ways that the Venus trine MC manifests in your life, and that is your attractiveness/sex appeal is apparent to the outside world which Wilson noted. Trines are effortless so it's not something that you have to work on - it bleeds out whether you want it to or not. Earth signs tend to a more reserved expression, which many would read as standoffish and snobby, even if it's not your intention - nobody would know that you do it in order to protect yourself. Couple that with your sexual attractiveness and you'd imagine why other women could be intimidated by you. Yours also doesn't show a naturally open person, so bare in mind that a common reaction to inscrutable people is uneasiness and suspicion. Or on the other hand, intrigue and fantasy.

With no knowledge of your level of education or what is possible for you economically and socially, your chart shows the self-discipline and self-motivation for working on your own, yet there are enough aspects that points to a need for relationship/contact with the public. The chart shows a knack for sleuthing and working with secrets/sensitive information, but at this point I'd imagine that you know what you're capable of doing already. The chart also shows that the intellectual/theoretical realm is an outlet for those aspects that may cause social tensions (Sun opp. Moon. Moon trines Jupiter on the 3rd cusp, Mercury is in a fire grand trine with Saturn 5th & Neptune in 8th. With the Pluto opposition to Mercury, a point of release can be sought through creative and imaginal works/pursuits.) Perhaps you could turn a hobby into a legitimate source of income, is that something that is possible for you?

It's something that I will definitely explore. My hobbies as of late have been astrology lol. I'm pretty sure you know all too well how this can easily consume your time.
Something else that has popped into my mind as of late besides astrology is working in sports. If I can get an opportunity to work in sports management or the corporate office at the Garden I would jump at it.
I'm thinking that the environment would be different since it will mostly be men.
I definitely will have to think this through.
I appreciate your help on this!

wilsontc

Staff member
North node in the 6th house, to Crystal

Crystal,

You said:
I mostly focused on getting my work done efficiently...

Another thing you might look at is North node (future goals) in the 6th house (daily work). This suggests that you naturally want to be of service to others. As you have mentioned, having the Moon in the 6th house as well tends to make your daily work "come and go," but it is routines, daily work, and analysis (all 6th house things) that drive you in life. Here's what the astrocodex has to say about I:
https://theastrocodex.com/north-node-in-the-6th-house/

About the node,

Tim

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

It's something that I will definitely explore. My hobbies as of late have been astrology lol. I'm pretty sure you know all too well how this can easily consume your time.
Something else that has popped into my mind as of late besides astrology is working in sports. If I can get an opportunity to work in sports management or the corporate office at the Garden I would jump at it.
I'm thinking that the environment would be different since it will mostly be men.
I definitely will have to think this through.
I appreciate your help on this!

Definitely.

Sports management fits your chart quite nicely. I'm looking at that fire grand trine with 10th house ruler Saturn in the 5th as a dead ringer for that.