can I work on my own?

AquaVenusian

This year I had to work, kind of forced with my dad ... but it was not a good experience, there was no pre-established order, I was working in the "dark" without fixed salary and against my work ethic !! *At the time (about 4 months ago) you guys told me that I had no better options unless to accept his proposal !! *Now I would like to ask again, because I want to get out of this partnership that only made my emotional sacrifice in exchange for crumbs !! *I always knew his intentions with me that it was just wanting to dominate me with his money, he made many promises for me to work with him and didn't fulfill any !! *I cannot say that I am totally confident in making this change but I have some good business partnership deals ahead to conclude and even though I may have a slow return it will be better for my emotional well being !! *What do you think?!

AquaVenusian

follow the chart below

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_can_i_work_on_my_own_45774_3720.png
    astro_w2gw_can_i_work_on_my_own_45774_3720.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 38

waybread

The moon in this chart is void of the course. Although this suggests that your present circumstances are unlikely to change, I wonder if you have worded your question correctly. By "work on my own" do you mean being self-employed? What about finding a new employer or establishing a partnership? To me, a partnership (which you mention) is different than working solo.

I suggest you wait a while as you further explore your options, and then ask your question when you are more specific about what you want.

AquaVenusian

The moon in this chart is void of the course. Although this suggests that your present circumstances are unlikely to change, I wonder if you have worded your question correctly. By "work on my own" do you mean being self-employed? What about finding a new employer or establishing a partnership? To me, a partnership (which you mention) is different than working solo.

I suggest you wait a while as you further explore your options, and then ask your question when you are more specific about what you want.

Thanks my friend !!
Sooo it's like freelance, no employment ... but with other partnerships ... I'm a real estate broker, I need partnerships ... but if I continue with my dad I would do the same kind of work and he would be Profiting a lot from me without paying the employee expenses ... and probably I won't be back there anymore !!
But I already have some partnerships developing, I don't need my dad's company to form this kind of partnerships. That's why I don't want to work with my dad anymore. (It was not being profitable for me, he wasn't fulfilling what he had promised, he wasn't paying fixed salary for me, I was just earning from my sales and having to stand alone without having any basis, I was almost paying to work, this kind of work I don't need his company, working with him is like working alone but with much lower gain, I'm very communicative, he took a lot to earn my money and pay me crumbs) ... by myself I will continue in the same way but without ties to him, out of his dominion over my earnings.
would this chart work better for me? If I just change partnerships ... as it will actually be ..
I don't know if I could explain well, English is not my native language, and culture differentials can be hard to explain, if you have any questions, please ask me.

Last edited:

waybread

I'm not getting a good read from this chart-- or your circumstances, unfortunately.

I don't know how real estate agents work in Brazil. In Canada and the US, they need a license from the province or state to sell real estate. This requires them to first pass an exam, to make sure they understand the legal basics of helping their clients to buy or sell property. They charge a commission on sales, which is normally split between the listing agent, the buyer's agent, and the brokers. Of course, agents sometimes do set up a new office with a partner or partners; but these are typically under the name of a large national or regional real estate company.

Of course, things in Brazil could be quite different.

I'm afraid this chart isn't giving you much hope, with the moon VOC and in its fall. This doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't go ahead with plans for a financially independent future. Maybe just take more time to think through exactly how your new business would work, in consultation with someone you trust and could have a good working relationship with. Once you have a better idea of where you're going, you can ask the question again, but specific to your new venture.

Sometimes a disappointing answer from a horary chart simply means the question isn't sufficiently well defined. This is something you can work on, however.

AquaVenusian

I'm not getting a good read from this chart-- or your circumstances, unfortunately.

I don't know how real estate agents work in Brazil. In Canada and the US, they need a license from the province or state to sell real estate. This requires them to first pass an exam, to make sure they understand the legal basics of helping their clients to buy or sell property. They charge a commission on sales, which is normally split between the listing agent, the buyer's agent, and the brokers. Of course, agents sometimes do set up a new office with a partner or partners; but these are typically under the name of a large national or regional real estate company.

Of course, things in Brazil could be quite different.

I'm afraid this chart isn't giving you much hope, with the moon VOC and in its fall. This doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't go ahead with plans for a financially independent future. Maybe just take more time to think through exactly how your new business would work, in consultation with someone you trust and could have a good working relationship with. Once you have a better idea of where you're going, you can ask the question again, but specific to your new venture.

Sometimes a disappointing answer from a horary chart simply means the question isn't sufficiently well defined. This is something you can work on, however.

here is the same way ... I have the license to act professionally ... I have some partnerships to be defined earlier this year, if I can conclude with any of these partnerships, this will give me a clearer direction .... I will continue to build my plans in silence ... and see how the paths will set, so afterwards I can ask a more specific question about it ... at the moment the only thing I have decided isn't to continue in my father's company .... the constant injustices around people I can't trust drain my emotional state ... but thank you so much for reading my friend, and the truth about it, I always have confidence in your wisdom !!
Best wishes

Last edited: