Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Marriage

Ukpoohbear

The nickname Princess Pushy came from her older step-sister who wanted to name the title of her book about Meghan. From the chart she would be pushy with the 1st house Leo Sun conjunct Mercury And NN. But I think you can get pushy traditional housewives. Cancer rising with Mars Cancer in 12th is the submissive part to her. But it will help her have respect for the authority. Underneath the ambitious actress is a fragile girl looking for a man to make her feel safe.

Those issues come from her parents splitting up. When her Mum was still with her Dad, she went to a famous acting school called the little red house and lived in a leafy comfortable neighbourhood. She picked up on the racial tensions of her Mum being black and her Dad being white. It was made clear in the documentary she identified and was identified by others as being more white.

When her parents split up, she moved with her Mum to a smaller house and less comfortable neighbourhood. That is the loss of security in Cancer Mars 12th and why she genuinely feels comfortable around a more successful man, so she isn’t really just with Harry for the money, it’s just that it makes her feel more secure.

Meghan’s Dad is a comical guy who makes mistakes and you feel more sorry for him than angry. Prince Harry fits that description too and again for her Cancer Mars. He is a Cancer Sun. So with a vulnerable guy, she gets to feel in control.

But we know Prince Harry’s tragic story of losing his mother Princess Diana. Can Meghan and Prince Harry recover from their childhood traumas through each other or will they learn much from each other but already en programmed to lose each other? It is the second one in my opinion.

Last edited:

dianab

The nickname Princess Pushy came from her older step-sister who wanted to name the title of her book about Meghan. From the chart she would be pushy with the 1st house Leo Sun conjunct Mercury And NN. But I think you can get pushy traditional housewives. Cancer rising with Mars Cancer in 12th is the submissive part to her. But it will help her have respect for the authority. Underneath the ambitious actress is a fragile girl looking for a man to make her feel safe.

Those issues come from her parents splitting up. When her Mum was still with her Dad, she went to a famous acting school called the little red house and lived in a leafy comfortable neighbourhood. She picked up on the racial tensions of her Mum being black and her Dad being white. It was made clear in the documentary she identified and was identified by others as being more white.

When her parents split up, she moved with her Mum to a smaller house and less comfortable neighbourhood. That is the loss of security in Cancer Mars 12th and why she genuinely feels comfortable around a more successful man, so she isn’t really just with Harry for the money, it’s just that it makes her feel more secure.

Meghan’s Dad is a comical guy who makes mistakes and you feel more sorry for him than angry. Prince Harry fits that description too and again for her Cancer Mars. He is a Cancer Sun. So with a vulnerable guy, she gets to feel in control.
Harry is a Virgo. Her father is a Cancer.

wan

I remember seeing the prince's chart as mostly earth, and that Meghan had mostly masculine energies. Their house-overlay wasn't very positive either. I dont think their marriage could last long.

Also, prince William's wife, Kate, has a lot of feminine, cardinal energies, and Meghan has masculine, cardinal energies. No wonder they dont get along.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

MEGHANS CANCER ASCENDANT & CANCER MARS ARE IN HARRYS 7TH SIGN

1663530894480.png

HARRYS CAPRICORN JUPITER IS IN MEGHANS 7TH SIGN

1663530921337.png

1663530421764.png

HARRY - FORMERLY KNOWN AS PRINCE :)
NATAL

ACCIDENTALLY AMERICANS

Could King Charles be the reason that
the American government can now tax the royal family?

Maybe the treatment of Prince Archie was not racism
but rather the royals trying to protect Windsor wealth.
No HRH titles for the children, just prince and princes

HRH only applies to working royals
but could be applied when the children are 18, if they choose to work for the crown
We break down the tax implications
of becoming an "...accidental American..." like former Prime Minister Boris Johnson
and whether or not

the IRS can now tax the wealth the royal family has worked so hard to protect.

you just need to not give your child a social security number.
The USA has no taxation power over people who don’t have a social security number.
That’s why they basically force you to request a number on the birth certificate
and will get very upset if you refuse
The IRS is hiring 87,000 new agents to go after the Royals
as well as just Average Joes

MEGHAN DUCHESS OF SUSSEX

1663530587662.png

Attachments

• 1663530711819.png
    1663530711819.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

1663625930520.png

HARRY - FORMERLY KNOWN AS PRINCE

She is having had to put up with a lot of BS, being snubbed by the crowd.
But she has overcome this with grace, style and composure :)
for the sake of her husband - classy intelligent and beautiful wife of Prince Harry.
No amount of hate can dim their light. The more they're hated, the brighter they shine
Duchess Meghan is a woman of style, class and grace, humility & heart felt compassion
Meghan is killing it today with her fashion representing her family and her husband
and at the same time it’s a giant FU to all the haters because she looks so ethereal, regal
& completely unbothered while being warm and engaging to everyone who comes into contact with her.

MEGHAN DUCHESS OF SUSSEX

1663625896782.png

JUPITERASC

KC3 - return the African and Indian largest Diamonds in the World to rightful OWNERS. :)
world is indeed watching the Royal Family
Charles/Camilla new life came at a terrible price. The death of Princess Diana.
When Camilla was named Queen Consort, Princess Dianas sons think, what if?

Charles should speak up for Harry and Meghan at the despicable behaviour of the press.
must to do right by the Sussexes

1663861295126.png

H&M fully understand the games that their family plays
and the corrupt culture
- one that Diana knew all too well
Meghan has class, poise, elegant, well rounded, educated
graceful, humbleness, has her own wealth before marriage :)

MEGHAN DUCHESS OF SUSSEX

1663862244338.png

JUPITERASC

KC3 - return the African and Indian largest Diamonds in the World to rightful OWNERS. :)
world watching Royal Family Charles/Camilla new life came at a terrible price - death of Princess Diana.
When Camilla was named Queen Consort, Princess Dianas sons think, what if? Charles should speak up
for Harry and Meghan at the despicable behaviour of the press. must to do right by the Sussexes

1664112381834.png

HARRY FORMERLY KNOWN AS PRINCE - NATAL and transits

H&M fully understand the games that their family plays and the corrupt culture - one that Diana knew all too well
Meghan has class, poise, elegant, well rounded, educated graceful, humbleness, has her own wealth before marriage :)
MEGHAN DUCHESS OF SUSSEX

wan

I think there is a good chance that they are quite complementary having Asc-Desc in opposite signs and also with her planets primarily below the horizon while his are primarily above. In my personal experience I have gotten on extremely well with folks who angles are opposite mine. Long lasting and with an inherent understanding of one another. Good alchemy between us.
Can vouch.

My ascendant is in my ex-manager's 7th house (though no conjunct the descendant) and my attraction to him is unbridled. His ascendant is in my 6th though.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Juxtaposing sentiments in headlines about Meghan and Kate
- despite the subject matter being identical
The headlines on each topic are from the same outlet. :)

Headlines on the Duchesses pictured touching their baby bumps

Kate Middleton: "...Not long to go! Pregnant Kate tenderly cradles her baby bump
while wrapping up her royal duties ahead of maternity leave
- and William confirms she's due any minute now..."

IN CONTRAST :)

Meghan Markle: "...Why can't Meghan Markle keep her hands off her bump? Experts tackle the question
that has got the nation talking: is it pride, vanity, acting - or a new age bonding technique...?"

Headlines on the Duchesses liking avocados

Kate: "...Kate's morning sickness cure? Prince William gifted with an avocado for pregnant Duchess..."

Meghan: "...Meghan Markle's beloved avocado linked to human rights abuse and drought..."

Headlines on the Duchesses' wedding flowers
these different headlines are about the same flowers used at each wedding.

Kate: "...Why you can always say it with flowers..."

Meghan: "...Royal wedding: How Meghan Markle's flowers may have put Princess Charlotte's life at risk..."

MEGHAN DUCHESS OF SUSSEX NATAL & TRANSITS
1664308477712.png

ElenaJ

The Harry/Meghan wedding was televised live, and at the exact moment she said "Yes", Neptune was exactly on the descendent.

JUPITERASC

Looking at the transits, solar returns etc: divorce in 2027. I am calling it now.
meanwhile 2023 ROYAL RACISM ROW :)
Author of Endgame, Omid Scobie has denied that he named King Charles and Princess Kate
as the royal family members who discussed the skin colour
of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's child Archie before he was born.
Sky News UK reporter Laura Bundock says Omid Scobie

'..denied he ever released or wrote a version of the book that had these names in it..' :)

PRINCE HARRY WINDSOR TRANSIT MARS H12 secret enemies
horoscope-synastry-chart5__transits_15-9-1984_16-20_a_1-12-2023_15-25.png

curu1

meanwhile 2023 ROYAL RACISM ROW :)
Author of Endgame, Omid Scobie has denied that he named King Charles and Princess Kate
as the royal family members who discussed the skin colour
of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's child Archie before he was born.
Sky News UK reporter Laura Bundock says Omid Scobie

'..denied he ever released or wrote a version of the book that had these names in it..' :)

PRINCE HARRY WINDSOR TRANSIT MARS H12 secret enemies
horoscope-synastry-chart5__transits_15-9-1984_16-20_a_1-12-2023_15-25.png

Yeah, it’s a difficult situation. At this point the only person i have empathy for is the child. It would be interesting to pull up a chart for the publication of Endgame and see what’s happening there!