Why do I attract women as friends, rather than lovers?

hbn_235

Why do I attract women as friends, rather than lovers?
Is their something in my chart that explains the fact that sometimes women turn out to be friendzoned rather than romance partners.

astro_2gw_01_hbn_235.67409.31422.jpg

kimbermoon

Such a trend is likely associated with the dynamic opposition in your chart falling across your 5th H axis [romance, love, creativity]. Mercury as ruler of the 5th is afflicted in it's aspects with Saturn and Uranus in the opposite house. The oppositions relate to open conflict or enmity caused by how you relate to others, especially in terms of communication. Venus is also opposed by the same factors, thus the trick is in unravelling the meaning of the conjunction and how it intervenes in your life.
Saturn and Uranus are very different in their energy expressions; Saturn represents the need for conservation and stability through hard work and self-control, while Uranus is rather like the wild card relating to rebelliousness, restlessness and impracticality. The two energies will contradict each other, often contributing to instability and sudden changes from unexpected causes.
At times Saturn can represent undue restraint and limitation, while Uranus expects freedom and lack of structure [recklessness]. That is the first part of the puzzle you need to figure out, as in terms of how this affects you personally and how it plays out in your interactions with others. It is about seeking balance.
In the opposition with Mercury [communications and the mind] it can show bi-polar tendencies which can lead you to one extreme or the other. With Venus, it can relate to sudden attractions and equally sudden separations.
Other signs of difficulty are noted in the chart by the square of Mars/Sun, and opposition of Jupiter / Pluto. You also have a Yod configuration involving Moon/Pluto and Sun. All of these factors play into the complexity of this particular theme in your life. Saturn's involvement can show a complex that is rooted in your karmic past and early childhood conditioning.

rahu

Banned
:biggrin:
interesting...
I omitted a important dynamic in your future progressions which is chiron is also part of the Uranus/Venus/moon/mercury mix.

chiron brings a "eccentricity" or quirkiness to the emotional /sexual relationship. it can add great instinctual passion and can hook up with hetero or transgender people giving great passion. but chiron also brings a critical and cynical nature especially as it is conduct to mercury.
as to your question, the romantic connection seems overpower by the pure mental;/psychic. chiron speaks it mind so wit women you are very open, maybe too open. this is a volatile opposition and emotional stability is impossible during transits of he node.

that said you also have that moon/Saturn reservation toward women to begin with. as these two conjunctions moon/Saturn and venus/chiron/mercury opp-sun, you have a up and down personality.

this is what is currently going on as the node is squaring this connection/opposition pattern.

the node squares your Saturn on oct 28th at0cap34 .the node squares your Uranus on nov 13 at 29 sag 45. this is the point of maximum physical/mental attraction. of course these symbols can also dhow aggression and emotional differebces, but either way your emotions will take quite a ride.

rahu

I think this period will instigate a analysis of your emotional real needs.

hbn_235

Such a trend is likely associated with the dynamic opposition in your chart falling across your 5th H axis [romance, love, creativity]. Mercury as ruler of the 5th is afflicted in it's aspects with Saturn and Uranus in the opposite house. The oppositions relate to open conflict or enmity caused by how you relate to others, especially in terms of communication. Venus is also opposed by the same factors, thus the trick is in unravelling the meaning of the conjunction and how it intervenes in your life.
Saturn and Uranus are very different in their energy expressions; Saturn represents the need for conservation and stability through hard work and self-control, while Uranus is rather like the wild card relating to rebelliousness, restlessness and impracticality. The two energies will contradict each other, often contributing to instability and sudden changes from unexpected causes.
At times Saturn can represent undue restraint and limitation, while Uranus expects freedom and lack of structure [recklessness]. That is the first part of the puzzle you need to figure out, as in terms of how this affects you personally and how it plays out in your interactions with others. It is about seeking balance.
In the opposition with Mercury [communications and the mind] it can show bi-polar tendencies which can lead you to one extreme or the other. With Venus, it can relate to sudden attractions and equally sudden separations.
Other signs of difficulty are noted in the chart by the square of Mars/Sun, and opposition of Jupiter / Pluto. You also have a Yod configuration involving Moon/Pluto and Sun. All of these factors play into the complexity of this particular theme in your life. Saturn's involvement can show a complex that is rooted in your karmic past and early childhood conditioning.

thanks! do you have any suggestion or steps I can take to change or improve my situation?

hbn_235

:biggrin:
interesting...
I omitted a important dynamic in your future progressions which is chiron is also part of the Uranus/Venus/moon/mercury mix.

chiron brings a "eccentricity" or quirkiness to the emotional /sexual relationship. it can add great instinctual passion and can hook up with hetero or transgender people giving great passion. but chiron also brings a critical and cynical nature especially as it is conduct to mercury.
as to your question, the romantic connection seems overpower by the pure mental;/psychic. chiron speaks it mind so wit women you are very open, maybe too open. this is a volatile opposition and emotional stability is impossible during transits of he node.

that said you also have that moon/Saturn reservation toward women to begin with. as these two conjunctions moon/Saturn and venus/chiron/mercury opp-sun, you have a up and down personality.

this is what is currently going on as the node is squaring this connection/opposition pattern.

the node squares your Saturn on oct 28th at0cap34 .the node squares your Uranus on nov 13 at 29 sag 45. this is the point of maximum physical/mental attraction. of course these symbols can also dhow aggression and emotional differebces, but either way your emotions will take quite a ride.

rahu

I think this period will instigate a analysis of your emotional real needs.

so basically what you're saying is that it's going to be a woman who comes into the picture that will push my emotions to the limits and test me on a karmic level?

rahu

Banned
so basically what you're saying is that it's going to be a woman who comes into the picture that will push my emotions to the limits and test me on a karmic level?

that is good description.

as I've said your moon/Saturn so close to the Uranus te.al, often shows extreme changes in temperament that are not always positive avenues of emotional connection development

rahu

hbn_235

that is good description.

as I've said your moon/Saturn so close to the Uranus te.al, often shows extreme changes in temperament that are not always positive avenues of emotional connection development

rahu

Thanks for the information Rahu, very helpful I just have to wait until the event to unfold but I have a ultimate choice to get on this ride or not but hey who knows what'll happen when it comes to that point

Abby

In addition, juno is in gemini so you may feel more comfortable in friendships than in committed realationships. Chiron in the 5th house suggests you are better at giving others relationship advice, than being able to succeed yourself. Having it in gemini as well (conjunct mercury and venus) probably makes you quite the conversationalist, being able to make girls relate to you really well, and getting stuck in the friend zone.

hbn_235

In addition, juno is in gemini so you may feel more comfortable in friendships than in committed realationships. Chiron in the 5th house suggests you are better at giving others relationship advice, than being able to succeed yourself. Having it in gemini as well (conjunct mercury and venus) probably makes you quite the conversationalist, being able to make girls relate to you really well, and getting stuck in the friend zone.

wow that's a very deep way of looking at it....true and straight to the point!
yeah I see what you're talking about.

serafin5

Hey Abby- Does Chiron in the 5th house usually suggest this trend? Mine is in Pisces 5th house.

Thanks
Alicia

Kite

Yes, the Moon is very involved in direct midpoint structures with Uranus/Saturn and Neptune. This suggests feelings in your distance past are being reflected into the present reality structures you're creating but these feelings are somewhat in conflict. Do you go for the new and exciting or the tried and true? Do you play it safe and set yourself up for platonic relationships that don't test those feelings? You also have a relatively close midpoint structure that features Neptune at Mars/Pluto. This asks me if you feel that you are afraid of your power? Or do you feel that natural expression of sex might taint what might else be a nice friendship? There is a quality of not wanting a spoil beautiful magical things that Neptune can sometimes project. Mars/Pluto can be pretty obsessive when it comes to wanting what it desires so maybe you've felt overwhelmed with potential intense sexual relationships. If this is the case then I think understanding that these dynamics are in play might help you with some self-talk that lessens your fears of power or concerns about dirtying the other person up, if that makes sense.

Abby

Hey Abby- Does Chiron in the 5th house usually suggest this trend? Mine is in Pisces 5th house.

Thanks
Alicia

Chiron in the 5th can make you great at giving relationship advice, yes. But not so much in your own life. Having it in pisces encourages everyone around you to be creative. Oh, and try not to dwell on the negative thoughts.

serafin5

I think so simliar but do you have anything conjunct chiron in the house?

In Placidus house system, Chiron falls in my 4th ,house, but Whole Sign, 5th. There is nothing that conjuncts it however it does trine my Scorpio Asc., while opposing my Natal Pluto. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the feedback!
Serafin5

Last edited: