Hello can someone tell me my dominant planets and sign thank you so much

Lilith71

Uranus and Neptune are definitely two dominant planets and signs, I would say Libra and you may have a lot of Aquarius in you cause of Uranus. You have stellium 3rd house, which is about communication, so you may express yourself on that area.

LeoGem12

Hey! From what it looks like your elements are pretty balanced in your chart and it seems that you're using a chart on astro.com. If you go back to that websites home page, roll over "free horoscopes" and select extended chart selection theres a way to view it for yourself. Once you have hit extended chart selection, go to the "methods" part and select pullen/astrolog and open up the menu underneath. Select "Simple chart delineation by walter pullen" and that will give you a full analysis of your chart. If you scroll about 3/4 of the way down, there is a section that lists the signs, planets, and elements in order from your most to least dominant.

Many people believe that the dominant planets & signs are the ones of your ascendant, moon, and sun but from what I've seen on the web, this chart is the best way to go. Hope that helps!

Iced8Ace

I personally think Colour Horoscope is more accurate than Pullen on astro, so I had a look at that. Your top 3 are: Moon, Pluto and Mercury, which is close. I would say Mars rather than Mercury because mars is domicile. Is the birth time correct?

lauren2x

I personally think Colour Horoscope is more accurate than Pullen on astro, so I had a look at that. Your top 3 are: Moon, Pluto and Mercury, which is close. I would say Mars rather than Mercury because mars is domicile. Is the birth time correct?
Yes its correct

Lilith71

I think it's wrong to look there, not too accurate, better to look at chart, I see a lot of Uranus aspects, too much Uranus here.

lauren2x

I think it's wrong to look there, not too accurate, better to look at chart, I see a lot of Uranus aspects, too much Uranus here.

too much uranus your right as you can see here it calculate the dominant planet not only by how much aspect the planet do but also by the poisition
look ..

Planet: Position Aspects Total Rank Percent*

Sun: 55.0 ( 5) + 5.7 ( 7) = 60.7 ( 6) / 9.7%*

Moon: 60.0 ( 4) + 22.0 ( 5) = 82.0 ( 2) / 13.1%*

Mercury: 62.0 ( 3) + 1.8 (10) = 63.8 ( 5) / 10.2%*

Venus: 64.5 ( 2) + 4.3 ( 8) = 68.8 ( 4) / 11.0%*

Mars: 40.0 ( 6) + 31.5 ( 3) = 71.5 ( 3) / 11.4%*

Jupiter: 30.0 ( 8) + 2.7 ( 9) = 32.7 (10) / 5.2%*

Saturn: 32.5 ( 7) + 8.6 ( 6) = 41.1 ( 9) / 6.6%*

Uranus: 15.0 ( 9) + 35.5 ( 2) = 50.5 ( 8) / 8.1%*

Neptune: 15.0 (10) + 37.5 ( 1) = 52.5 ( 7) / 8.4%*

Pluto: 65.0 ( 1) + 23.1 ( 4) = 88.1 ( 1) / 14.1%*

Chiron: 7.0 (11) + 0.0 (11) = 7.0 (11) / 1.1%*

Node: 7.0 (12) + 0.0 (12) = 7.0 (12) / 1.1%*

Total: 453.0 + 172.6 = 625.6 / 100.0%

Lilith71

I would say Uranus, also you DC (7th house) is in Aqua, which ruler is Uranus, so you definitely for me have a lot of Aqua in yourself. Also Libra and must say Scorpio, cause of your Venus and Mars and a lot of Pluto aspects. :)

urano

I think both Moon and Mars, dignified and in angular houses are strong in your natal chart. Therefore the opposition spotlights here, unfortunately.

Iced8Ace

If I'm wrong, someone correct me, maybe I am. xD

Receiving many aspects confers strength but angularity and essential dignities are stronger.

Moon has essential dignity, is exalted and in an angular house. Mars has essential dignity, is domicile and in an angular house.

Lilith71

Receiving many aspects confers strength but angularity and essential dignities are stronger.

Moon has essential dignity, is exalted and in an angular house. Mars has essential dignity, is domicile and in an angular house.

Ok, thanks for explanation.

Horus

The Moon is the most important here. It's angular, it's exalted, it's the highest planet in the chart (closest to the Midheaven), and it's a Luminary representing the all-powerful subconscious mind and the soul. Moons are just as important as Suns.