What do I look at in the natal chart to see how to turn on a person, sexually?

billsim92

Also the sign of the 5th and 8th houses and their rulers...

For example: if 8th house is in Sagittarius you have to look at Jupiter, in which sign and house can Jupiter be found!

astro11

Although Mars is associated with sex, I would try to understand the chart as a whole to really understand what motivates a person. For example if a person has 3/5 personal planets in Gemini, to turn them on you must have a mental connection and good intellectual discussion. If the conversation doesn't flow they won't be into you. If someone has many Taurus planets, cook them a tasty meal and be physically and emotionally affectionate. Remember Mars only gives one piece of the puzzle, although it is a reliable piece.

ocho

Also the sign of the 5th and 8th houses and their rulers...

For example: if 8th house is in Sagittarius you have to look at Jupiter, in which sign and house can Jupiter be found!

What if the 8th house Sagittarius has Jupiter in the 7th?

billsim92

Well, if ruler of the 8th sits in the 7th that could indicate a very sensual, spiritual and maybe a bit mysterious partner or a person who gains/inherits money from the partner, because the 8th is also associated with shared resources and partner's money (as the 2nd from the 7th). All these if the planet is well aspected. If it is bad aspected, it could also indicate a partner with health, confidence or money problems.

But, on second thought, I would first look at the 7th house and its ruler and to a lesser extent at the 5th than at the 8th...