Kardashian/Jenner Astrology

moonstark

...That's right. I'm kind of obsessed w this family which is pretty unusual for me as I'm not really into celebs or reality TV, alas~. Most of the entertainment value I get comes from observing their astrology in action...

Not so interested in Kim K but Kourney K fascinates me with her double Aries sun/rising and stone-cold capricorn moon and multiple planets in the 12th (mars, venus, mercury). During interviews she has almost zero affect to her voice. Such a wild contrast from her squawky BF, Lord Disick, with his jupiter/uranus conjunct moon in sag opp. sun/mars in gemini.

Kylie is also interesting to me... very virgo/scorpio with her Leo sun in the 12th. moon scorp is strong in the third with her highly emotive countenance. Her selfies also reveal a similar scorp vibe, although more of a controlled thing. Different from how she almost always looks shy or caught off guard or emo during filming. Her hipster goth aesthetic and moon-face is so different from her scorpio sister Kendall, who seems way more Sag to me with her venus + mars conjunct jupiter in sag -- very athletic, open, frank, adventurous, and physically at ease.

My ascendant guesses the rest of the fam are:

Kris: Aries rising (scorp sun, cancer moon)
Khloe: Sag rising (gem moon, cancer sun/venus/merc, mars scorp)
Kendall: Sag rising (scorp sun, aries moon, sag venus/mars)
LD/Scott: Libra rising (gem sun, sag moon, merc taurus, cancer venus, mars gem)

Anywaay, I have more speculations but just wanted to see if anyone else had any opinions on the subject. Or maybe y'all are above the K-J clan...