will my brother get the job?

evolution

Today my brother appeared in an interview for a government sector job which is education based. He asked if he will get the job ?
data is 16th july 2014,7:57pm Karachi Pakistan

He is Saturn in Sco at the cusp of 10th house ,interested in Job. Job is Mars in 9th house in Libra in detriment. Mars is not applying to any planet means no movement in hiring .

Moon trines Jupiter which is a positive sign for my brother in general but no aspect between job and him .There is no mutual reception between job and him as well.

He wont get the job it seems.

Your valuable input is more than welcome

Evolution

OnTheCusp

My judgment would be "No".

Your brother is Saturn. The job is Mars. Although there is mutual reception, there is no aspect (nor is there an aspect b/t the Moon, brother's cosignificator, and Mars).

The Sun applies to Mars (the Job). Mars is Lord 7--others. Someone else gets the job.

evolution

Thank you all .for more clear analysis I have attached the chart.

thank you again .

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_h_hr_29090_18444.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_h_hr_29090_18444.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 27

billsim92

I would say it is very possible that your brother will take the job!
He (Saturn) is at the highest point of the sky conjunct the Midheaven (Saturn's house - The house of social status and career). Besides, Mars is the significator of the job and Saturn is in the sign ruled by Mars. And also Mars here is in its own triplicity... Even the fact that Saturn is retrograde could be positive as he appears to be approaching Mars (the job)...

I am quite new to horary stuff so I am not sure if all this makes sense to you... At least it makes to me! I hope it helped!

Summery Joy

He (Saturn) is at the highest point of the sky conjunct the Midheaven (Saturn's house - The house of social status and career). Besides, Mars is the significator of the job and Saturn is in the sign ruled by Mars. And also Mars here is in its own triplicity... Even the fact that Saturn is retrograde could be positive as he appears to be approaching Mars (the job)...

I am sorry Billsim, but that's not accurate. Saturn doesn't rule the brother, it rulers the querent; his sibling. He is ruled by the 3rd house, being the querent's brother, so he is Mars. His career/job is the turned 10th from the 3rd. That's brings us to the radical 12th house, which is ruled by Saturn. So he and the job are Mars and Saturn as you said earlier, but vice versa.

There is mutual reception between the two signifcators, but that means that the "want each other" so to speak. It doesn't necessarily mean that he will get the job. For a yes answer, we look for application or translation or collection of light. None of those are happening here.

It looks like a no.

billsim92

I dont think so! He must be Saturn, as the brother is the querent here. Look at the first post better: HE asked the question (the brother), evolution just quotes him!

Summery Joy

I dont think so! He must be Saturn, as the brother is the querent here. Look at the first post better: HE asked the question (the brother), evolution just quotes him!

Oh, yes, I thought evolution was asking for him. My mistake.

It's still a no. There is no application.

Evolution, do you have updates on this?

evolution

Thank you Summer and Billsim for your valuable inputs .Still waiting to hear from them. Will update the thread soon. Thank you onthecusp as well