New member, grateful for a chart reading

Nicola

Hi

I would be grateful to anyone having a look at my chart and giving a general reading and advising if anything sticks out. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_nicola.61542.21586.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_nicola.61542.21586.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 41

Rawiri

There may have been breaks in the education. Certainly someone whose life swerved off track from where they intended it to be.

Little concern for smaller stupid laws with no issue breaking such stupid laws. Danger of getting in trouble due to that...so try and follow them even if they are idiotic.

A certain misery with life, lack of trust in it (perhaps for good reason) and crisis of faith, if one even manages to have any, is possible.

Gambling also would be a no-no. You'd tend to bet on the wrong things, whether that be in a game or in life, on where you're going, people etc.

In all likelihood, had an affair and lost the partner due to this. Or at the very least, great issues with partners or children.

If these are not the case, it's likely you were born slightly earlier than 4:20pm.

I realize none of those were really nice things...there are some nice things in the chart. There is a strong focus in the chart.

But it's late where I am and those other things are what popped out at me and really over-shadow everything else I am seeing right now, sorry.

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast the chart in vedic format and can say this :
Ascendant Leo Magha the leader ruled by Ketu and Ketu is in Pashyami the nurturer.So this person loves to lead and express oneself rather than being a passive listener. They love the theme of winning and losing and good vs evil.They will benefit from ancestral worship.
The Rahu Ketu axis denotes the theme for this lifetime.Rahu is in Capricorn Uttarashada,the power of one,in the 6th house of service,enemies and debts.Ketu is in Cancer Pashyami,the nurturer,in the 12 hidden house of consciousness. So there will be a confusion as to whether one should don the role of a father figure and go for tough love ; or be the nurturing mother. The Rahu energy is tending towards tough love,so one may be forced to display tough love by circumstance. Capricorn Uttarashada represents the power of one person to change the world. So at times one may feel lonely as they are forced to be responsible and disciplined.
Jupiter is well placed in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 5th house of self expression. So this person loves to delve deeply into any subject and is not satisfied with skimming the surface.Good researcher.
Venus conjunct Mars in Aries in the 9th house of higher studies. May do well in medicine, genetics, anthropology.
Rahu in the 6th makes a person very service oriented and work is worship.
May have problems in concieving children.
Moon in Libra Vishaka the shocker. Loves to shock people. May work as radiologist.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Nicola

Dear Rawiri, thanks for your post. I indeed did have a break in my enducation, (a while ago now!), but did end up where I always planned to be but maybe not relationship wise, which is perhaps where the crisis of faith comes in! I was curious to what an astrologer would make of my chart, what they would see, previously only having had computer generated ones done which (I'm sure like most people's) have been very contradictorary. Once again thanks

Nicola

Hi RaRohoni, Also thanks to you, that is interesting, but I would say I tend to be more of a follower than leader, I do think in terms of good and bad, but evil is a word I wouldn't use. The tough love I can relate to I understand that. I think the good researcher is also valid, though I've never got to grips with astrology!

Nicola

Hi Tobby, i know see i could have posted to you all at the same time, I'll get the hang of it! No I have always been interested in astrology, i have never studied it but do read a fair bit about it. From when would my interest have been sparked, had it been the case? Just wondering if it coincides with another recent interest of mine.