will i meet someone new?

iva

i am in a relationship that it going nowhere. it is so frustrating. i would like to meet someone new and leave this behind me. is there someone new for me?

Attachments

• astro_2at_54_will_i_find_someone_new_hr.78048.5759.jpg
    astro_2at_54_will_i_find_someone_new_hr.78048.5759.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 32

Bunraku

Question:
How do you know if planets interfere or if planets do not? Moon goes through a lot of planets before it can reach that final aspect, but most of them are sextiles.

rafaella

Question:
How do you know if planets interfere or if planets do not? Moon goes through a lot of planets before it can reach that final aspect, but most of them are sextiles.

You need a direct aspect between significators, or collection/translation of light. If the aspect is not immediate and other planets are getting in the way plus the dignity is lacking, then its a no. Moon/Saturn aspect here is also way too wide. They are not in aspect yet, not able to 'see each other'.

Will querent meet someone else? No, not in foreseeable future. She is still dealing with her current situation.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Thanks. Then my answer is a no also.

If the OP is bored/curious, then she can look at the Moons aspects as it travels through the sign to see what will happen next.