katy perry birthtime

savanna

Really? I thought you could only retrieve your own birth certificate. Guess that's how Astrodatabank gets celebrities birth info.

It depends on where the person is born. In some states in the US, access to birth records is restricted. States like California, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Tennessee and some others allow Informational copies of birth certificates to anyone willing to pay for them.

druex

It depends on where the person is born. In some states in the US, access to birth records is restricted. States like California, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Tennessee and some others allow Informational copies of birth certificates to anyone willing to pay for them.

Cool.

I don't follow Katy Perry so I don't know much about her. Looking at her chart and seeing ALL that Scorpio, didn't make sense at first, I just couldn't see her wielding all that Scorpio energy. I checked out her live therapy session she recently did and her chart instantly clicked. I really picked up on her Moon/Saturn aspect.

Cary2

Banned
Does no one know about Astrodatabank located at www.astro.com? They are the standard for accurate birth times -- that is any chart rated AA as Perry's is.

Yup, Katy Perry is a Triple Scorpio with six factors in Scorpio.

Closest to one of the angles is Mercury/Moon/Saturn on Ascendant. Mercury/Moon is often accentuated in singers, some singers have Mercury/Venus, Mercury/Mars (loud and raspy singers), but Mercury/Moon is the most common signal I know.

Perry had a sensational live event online to promote a recent album, and she was very visible and open to the viewers which is certainly uncharacteristic of Scorpio Ascendant. During the affair, she revealed that she suffers from depression, and she married Brand because she hoped his humor would lift her up eventually. The stellium Mercury/Moon/Saturn is a depression signal because of Mercury/Saturn (feeling captive of circumstances, sad thoughts) and Moon/Saturn (depressed, gloomy, alone, difficult family, unsupported). As a ruling cluster, it accounts both for her singing path and her depressive characteristic.

Uranus/Venus (recording :uranus: artist :venus:) trines the MC of goals, career, and notoriety.

She has Mars conjunct Jupiter all sextile Ascendant to suggest general success, and Mercury sextile Mars/Jupiter to further reinforce her singing prowess. This indicates a big, bold, grand voice that is similar to contacts in Aretha Franklin's chart.

Neptune on the Capricorn cardinal point suggests she will be known to the public as primarily a glamorous figure with glitter and mystery and all that. Neptune also squares the As/Mc midpoint suggesting the same plus her mental balance is delicate and sensitive. She is open to psychic phenomena.

Venus is found at the midpoint of Mars/Pluto both of which are quintile to each other. This gives artistic talent in spades, and an intense sex drive with erotic talents, but I digress.

Attachments

• astro_2atw_katy_perry.71773.58801.jpg
    astro_2atw_katy_perry.71773.58801.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: