Why does it seem like I always get the negative effects of Saturn and Capricorn

clip11

It's as if I don't have any other planets in my chart except Saturn. And it's like Saturn is always hindering and delaying everything with no end in sight. I've tried the best I can to work with it but it's like I'm not seeing any pay off and I don't want to finally only see some pay off when I'm old and gray with one foot in the grave. Will anything good happen while I still have any youth??

astro_w2gw_franklin.5986.52554.png

miquar

Hi. You'll really have to say more about how this frustration is manifesting for you if you want feedback about how this issue is shown in the chart.

It could be that your problems relate not only to Saturn, but also to Chiron. Although there are important differences in the way these functions operate, there are also similarities. And not only do these planets form an opposition right on the meridian axis - coming at you from 'above' and 'below', so to speak - it may feel like they 'gang up' on and perhaps partially crush the normally optimistic Jupiter function.

Something else that jumps out at me is that Moon conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius squaring Mars in Pisces is going to be naturally averse to the priorities of Saturn, perhaps resulting in a reluctance to befriend Saturn and thus use it creatively.

Best wishes

Miquar

Amit89

It could be your inner blockages, you may need some time and self love with regards to this.

Saturn is the planet of structure, discipline, hard work, patience.

ardentika

It's not Saturn that you are feeling. I think its your mars that acts put esp. being on the Dec. I have that too and I'm also a Capricorn so I cant say I felt Saturn much on my sun. But its mars that makes me go angry and feel like only bad things happen to me. Plus your Saturn is on your IC so you tend to maybe have a bit of a depressive nature. I have it on my Asc haha. And mutable signs tend to be like that. I'm 24 now and I can promise you that it gets easier with each year passing. We may have hard start but it gets easier and lighter as we grow older.

clip11

Hi. You'll really have to say more about how this frustration is manifesting for you if you want feedback about how this issue is shown in the chart.

It could be that your problems relate not only to Saturn, but also to Chiron. Although there are important differences in the way these functions operate, there are also similarities. And not only do these planets form an opposition right on the meridian axis - coming at you from 'above' and 'below', so to speak - it may feel like they 'gang up' on and perhaps partially crush the normally optimistic Jupiter function.

Something else that jumps out at me is that Moon conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius squaring Mars in Pisces is going to be naturally averse to the priorities of Saturn, perhaps resulting in a reluctance to befriend Saturn and thus use it creatively.

Best wishes

Miquar

Well how can I befriend Saturn so to speak?

thelivingsky

It's a combination of many things in your chart not just Saturn.

First your Sun is your h12 ruler, H12 being the house associated with Pisces and Neptune and so your Sun takes on some qualities that would be like an H12 Sun or Sun in Pisces. Then your Sun makes an exact conjunction to Neptune adding to the Neptunian influence.

Then you have Mars in Pisces , the sign of Neptune. And the Mars squares the Neptune. so this is two Mar/Neptune contacts. Pisces is a difficult sign for Martian energy because these two planets have such opposite motivations. I would recommend reading up on this. Sometimes the key to unlocking a positive Mars outcome of getting ahead, getting some rewards is to choose to adopt a motive of service (neptune) to the things you do (mars.)

Your Capricorn planets and Sagittarius fall in H4 which suggests a strong sense of duty around family matters. This is typical of Capricorn in general but the placement in H4 strengthens this tendency. Perhaps obligations to family will play a big role in your life. Yet wherever the Moon falls , things tend to be very fluid , changing, inconsistent and one is unable to rely on the affairs of that house.

Your chart has a tight bowl pattern with all the planets within about 120 degrees which means the areas of life will tend to merge - your family life overlaps with your work life etc. Mars and Jupiter being somewhat outliers. This Mars/Jupiter in Pisces in H7 could suggest possibility of deception by intimate partners so be on guard and strive to be completely objective, clear and honest with yourself and others to avoid any such entanglements.

With Saturn being the H5 ruler you may have difficulty in your romantic life due to some blockage around you ability to be playful, spontaneous, and lighthearted. This may mean that you have difficulty "flirting." But that Moon in Sagittarius craves some fun and playful expression somewhere in your life. Perhaps you need to learn how to play and dedicate some time or energy to something that gets you outside of yourself and helps you experience some pure joy?

clip11

It's a combination of many things in your chart not just Saturn.

First your Sun is your h12 ruler, H12 being the house associated with Pisces and Neptune and so your Sun takes on some qualities that would be like an H12 Sun or Sun in Pisces. Then your Sun makes an exact conjunction to Neptune adding to the Neptunian influence.

Then you have Mars in Pisces , the sign of Neptune. And the Mars squares the Neptune. so this is two Mar/Neptune contacts. Pisces is a difficult sign for Martian energy because these two planets have such opposite motivations. I would recommend reading up on this. Sometimes the key to unlocking a positive Mars outcome of getting ahead, getting some rewards is to choose to adopt a motive of service (neptune) to the things you do (mars.)

Your Capricorn planets and Sagittarius fall in H4 which suggests a strong sense of duty around family matters. This is typical of Capricorn in general but the placement in H4 strengthens this tendency. Perhaps obligations to family will play a big role in your life. Yet wherever the Moon falls , things tend to be very fluid , changing, inconsistent and one is unable to rely on the affairs of that house.

Your chart has a tight bowl pattern with all the planets within about 120 degrees which means the areas of life will tend to merge - your family life overlaps with your work life etc. Mars and Jupiter being somewhat outliers. This Mars/Jupiter in Pisces in H7 could suggest possibility of deception by intimate partners so be on guard and strive to be completely objective, clear and honest with yourself and others to avoid any such entanglements.

With Saturn being the H5 ruler you may have difficulty in your romantic life due to some blockage around you ability to be playful, spontaneous, and lighthearted. This may mean that you have difficulty "flirting." But that Moon in Sagittarius craves some fun and playful expression somewhere in your life. Perhaps you need to learn how to play and dedicate some time or energy to something that gets you outside of yourself and helps you experience some pure joy?
A few questions

1. How can I remove the blockages around my 5th house?
2. How can I activate my moon in Sagitarrius qualities

thelivingsky

Do you feel that you are experiences problems with your H5? if so can you be a little more specific about those difficulties? Do you have trouble being spontaneous and playful? Are you having difficulty meeting people and establishing friendships? What do you do for play and recreation?

Witchyone

May I ask in what ways you feel blocked and slowed by Saturn? I notice that you have sun conjunct Neptune, so the planet of idealism conjunct your sun in Capricorn. This could indicate that you're able to put your ideals (not just ideas, but true ideals) into practice, step by step, if you believe in yourself. A problem with the placement could be a lack of faith in your own imagination and/or spirituality. I'm also noting this is happening in the 4th house, so the opposite of where Capricorn is comfortable.

I'm also wondering if Pluto in the 2nd brings discomfort with the self, and if Mars in the 7th might indicate that you seek too much external permission and/or acknowledgement to proceed.

Last edited:

clip11

Do you feel that you are experiences problems with your H5? if so can you be a little more specific about those difficulties? Do you have trouble being spontaneous and playful? Are you having difficulty meeting people and establishing friendships? What do you do for play and recreation?

Yep with all of those. I suffered trauma as a baby and that trauma in my nervous system has messed up the way my brain functions so it makes me have more anxiety than normal

clip11

May I ask in what ways you feel blocked and slowed by Saturn? I notice that you have sun conjunct Neptune, so the planet of idealism conjunct your sun in Capricorn. This could indicate that you're able to put your ideals (not just ideas, but true ideals) into practice, step by step, if you believe in yourself. A problem with the placement could be a lack of faith in your own imagination and/or spirituality. I'm also noting this is happening in the 4th house, so the opposite of where Capricorn is comfortable.

I'm also wondering if Pluto in the 2nd brings discomfort with the self, and if Mars in the 7th might indicate that you seek too much external permission and/or acknowledgement to proceed.

I feel blocked in my love and sex life, in my job and career opportunites and just any fun in general in life. I'm trying to change this but I have battled issues of low self esteem and caring about what others think of me.

Last edited:

clip11

Yes with both of those but I am trying to work on those problems.

Inquisag

I think it is because you have a night chart. Chris Brennan does a good job of explaining day and night charts. -video link - https://youtu.be/0nVCYidVrNI

I have a night chart and my Saturn is conjunct Mercury in the 3rd house. I had a lisp when I was young and difficult time with family members. I usually complain about Jupiter though. I see your Jupiter is below the horizon as well. Jupiter is good in a day chart, but I tend to get lesser Jupiter benefits in my night chart.

The up side is that you don't suffer the worst effects of Mars aspects. Venus is your friend. Since Venus rules the 9th house, you may be a lot better off if you move a long distance from where you were born. Venus rules your 2nd house and Pluto is there, meaning you should or will be able to afford to move. Moving away from my family helped me a lot.

Witchyone

Yes with both of those but I am trying to work on those problems.

I just noticed that you have a lot of squares in your chart. Squares mean tension, which can manifest in a lot of ways, including internally as anxiety and externally as tension with other people. I think someone earlier mentioned that the Mars squares are probably difficult. It seems to me that you have an opportunity with that Jupiter in the 6th square Saturn in the 3rd to improve your overall life situation by focusing on a healthy daily routine to calm the mind and body. Is that something you already do?

clip11

It seems to me that you have an opportunity with that Jupiter in the 6th square Saturn in the 3rd to improve your overall life situation by focusing on a healthy daily routine to calm the mind and body. Is that something you already do?

I do meditation

clip11

I think it is because you have a night chart. Chris Brennan does a good job of explaining day and night charts. -video link - https://youtu.be/0nVCYidVrNI

I have a night chart and my Saturn is conjunct Mercury in the 3rd house. I had a lisp when I was young and difficult time with family members. I usually complain about Jupiter though. I see your Jupiter is below the horizon as well. Jupiter is good in a day chart, but I tend to get lesser Jupiter benefits in my night chart.

The up side is that you don't suffer the worst effects of Mars aspects. Venus is your friend. Since Venus rules the 9th house, you may be a lot better off if you move a long distance from where you were born. Venus rules your 2nd house and Pluto is there, meaning you should or will be able to afford to move. Moving away from my family helped me a lot.

A few years ago I did move away for what I thought would be a new career, but due to me having undiagnosed ADD it didn't work out and I lost it so I ended up having to move back.

Witchyone

I do meditation

That's good. I'm thinking of exercise and diet too, sleeping enough, not using too many substances or drinking too much... I know it sounds boring, and this advice applies to everyone, but with Jupiter in the 6th and the birth you described, I think it could be extra important for you. Yoga has taught me that there is not a separation between mind and body as we often think; they're completely linked. If my chest and solar plexus are tight, for example, I can't think clearly. If my hamstrings are tight, my back hurts, and that makes me feel grumpy. On and on it goes.

clip11

That's good. I'm thinking of exercise and diet too, sleeping enough, not using too many substances or drinking too much... I know it sounds boring, and this advice applies to everyone, but with Jupiter in the 6th and the birth you described, I think it could be extra important for you. Yoga has taught me that there is not a separation between mind and body as we often think; they're completely linked. If my chest and solar plexus are tight, for example, I can't think clearly. If my hamstrings are tight, my back hurts, and that makes me feel grumpy. On and on it goes.

I exercise too. I only drink socially.

clip11

I just noticed that you have a lot of squares in your chart. Squares mean tension, which can manifest in a lot of ways, including internally as anxiety and externally as tension with other people. I think someone earlier mentioned that the Mars squares are probably difficult. It seems to me that you have an opportunity with that Jupiter in the 6th square Saturn in the 3rd to improve your overall life situation by focusing on a healthy daily routine to calm the mind and body. Is that something you already do?
Now I have Saturn in the 3rd but also Venus in the 3rd. How would those 2 work together?