Relationship advice for very watery guy..

ScorpioLibraCancer

Hi. I wondered if anyone had any advice for me.

I am a 75% water (According to the calculator at Astrotheme.com) and I find it very difficult to be in relationships. I have difficulties opening up, and whenever something gets serious (Like after a couple of months dating) things tend to ebb out.

I have very difficulties opening up and I'm also very deep. I really can't stand when girls starts "playing games" with me and I'm also extremly jelaous.

It's very hard for me, 'cause I try opening up, but end up knowing all about her while she doesn't know a thing about me (Even though I try my best)

Does this have something to do with my lack of Fire and (almost) Earth?

This has happend a lot of times, so it's not just a couple of girls. Here's my chart:

m74Bki4.gif

ashriia

I think it has alot more to do with your scorpio venus/jupiter conjunction in the 12th house. Totally would explain the secret-ness that you have trouble with. Also it's likely you expect far too much from your partners with that placement as well. Venus is also in aspect to uranus, so it's likely you have an independent streak in a relationships and this can manifest itself outwardly by sudden endings romantically. Just keep in mind, relationships and the people you bring into your life are a reflection of you and your own energies and how you are dealing with them. A venus jupiter conjunction in the 12th needs to be of service, it's more of a universal,mystical love type deal. You probably are bursting over with love to give, i would imagine. I don't have a venus/jupiter conjunction myself but i imagine it would feel like that.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Issues like yours are often not just in the birth chart, but involved in conditions that are created as challenges to you in the present. It may have nothing really to do with your birth chart at all, or not much any how.

For me to look at current challenges, I need this information:

Did you move away from your birth city(which you gave me by PM) at any time during the first 6 years of your life, and if so where, and when did you move. You can PM this information if you want.

I need this because I use Tertiary and Minor Progressions, and these operate but have to have the correct place for when the time comes up for them.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Has this been seriously noticed as far back as you can remember? Or is this something that has just really come into focus for you recently in time?

Nadineday

Wow all that water in the 12th house is probably why. It is the house of secrets what is hidden/occult, prisons which could be implied not literal, but personal. From what you share it sounds like you imprison a big part of who you are within. Jupiter is in the 12th house and also is the ruling planet over the whole chart. In other words a big part of who and how you are. The moon in Cancer in it's ruling planet conjuncts mars, which adds to your steam that you described. Now with that said, you have Saturn in Pisces in the 3rd house of communications its aspects show some challenges as well as opportunity. Now these water signs are a deep part of what motivates you sub consciously affecting the behavior you described. Your Sun sign Libra in the house of friends is a lovely position you are warm, friendly and sociable in light hearted affairs. What I see in the chart and in your words is a desire to share a big part of yourself but you find it difficult and frustrating and maybe scary. Some of the reason is because this part of yourself is quite the opposite of who you share and who everyone else knows of you. Scorpio is a powerful transforming, insightful, Psychic sign and it being in Jupiter as your ruler and in the 12 house shows you having insights and knowledge of things that people just would not get in the everyday world. Along with that the people you may associate with are not at this level. This may add to your sense of frustration. You may feel as if you are perpetrating and this may disturb you very strongly because of the deepness you have for being straight and doing the honorable thing. Now from my own experience in life when one is jealous to extremes it is only because of there own fears as well as the distrust they question in themselves to handle temptations of all kinds not just "sex".. they see others as having the same problems or thoughts, which with a good women it is likely not to be the case. With what I see you want a upright person in your life.. So I'll lay it out, if a man is worried and jealous its because he thinks it or even does it. Just something to reflect on. your frustration with this hidden powerful part of yourself is a big part of the relationship problems. Not because they are a bad thing but because they are extraordinary and strange in the land you're in. I would advice for you to embrace this powerful part of you and look within. I would also advice finding different avenues of people who would embrace and support this side of yourself which in turn will give you confidence to express the intense nature of these aspects. I also share your plight with water everywhere and it has been a long and lonely journey coming to terms with who I am and the original way I think which people don't go where I tend.So I find places where they do, like this astrology forum. Mainly because being a deep, serious and very intense kind of person scares a lot of people they fear the levels of introspection and this kind of inner work takes courage and time. Most people don't want to admit where they are wrong. But this is the only way we can grow, when we admit with a humble attitude our shortcomings and this act of courage and integrity strengthens our character as well as a sense of pride for becoming a better person, growing, learning and truly living a worthwhile life. Feel blessed that you are of depth and not a boring shallow mundane person who only longs for increasing monetary gain. This is however my opinion.. Learn to find trusting outlets for expressing what lingers beneath you or you will continue to struggle trying to relate with one's who won't or can't understand you. As a man you look to close partnerships to express vulnerable parts of yourself. All men do it is the one safe place to do this. but your vulnerable intimate details blow you even away. So be encouraged you are not alone and are among the precious gems on the earth seek them out and share your brilliance. We are all a work in progress. Good wishes

Last edited:

ScorpioLibraCancer

Nadineday: Wow.. A lot of what you said there is very right indeed. I don't really feel blessed for being that deep. I just wish my chart was more balanced.

But the jealousy thing does not suit me. I'm very loyal when I'm in a relationship and I knew I could never cheat on somebody that I have strong feelings for. Even though I know I can trust the other person I just hate to see the girl even talking to another boy. I've never admitted it, though. When asked I just say that "I'm a little jealous", even though I'm extremly jealous.