Will I obtain an ideal living situation by September 2013?

moonstark

Hello all,

I'm trying to move out of my mother's house (again!) and move back into the city to live more independently.

Last year (age 25) I was diagnosed with a malignant bone tumor resulting in severe bone, muscle and nerve loss. Unfortunately my otherwise independent life was cut short and I had to move back in with my mother with whom I have a long turbulent, terrible history with. I still need a wheelchair and/or a walker to get around, and doctors are uncertain as to how much mobility I will regain in the coming years. However, I want to break out of isolation and start resuming some of elements of my old life (getting to see friends, eat at restaurants, e.g.) and would like to move somewhere more central to be closer to friends, doctors, services, and social activity in general.

I have an Aries moon so having my own space away from my mother is crazily important. However I also have a whole slew of criteria for the kind of place I'd live to live (maybe it's the moon sq. neptune but I'm very choosy about the feel and look of a place), so perhaps that is why it has been taking so many months. It's getting down to only a few weeks left to procure a place. I've done ritual, prayer, vision boards, tarot... I've asked my psychic (she sees me in a condo, but I want to live on the main floor of an old house with lots of character & a yard for my cat). I've reviewed my Astro.com Year analysis (nothing concrete). I've been obsessed with craigslist/kijiji for months. I've asked everybody I can ask about where to live (mostly roommate situations turned up but I want to live alone!). No luck so far. Hoping horary can shed some light.

Thanks for reading & responding!

Attachments

• horary_housing.jpg
    horary_housing.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 11