Is the Dow Jones/ Stock Market going to fall again?

blondie89

Banned
also mars square jupiter on 4th August what fits with tikanas post. Maybe its not the final hit but most time the crises on stock market is like a "W" not "V".

last week i saw a astrology video and there they mentioned that Trump will not be run to election because of health issues and this will be shown to the publicity round about 22th of August.

I dont know if it will be truth (but yes, Trump will get a saturn transit through his 6th house of health next year) but if it will, there are is one addidtional point with could cause a insecurety into stock market i think.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Quick Update: The market once again hit an all time high on CoVid and Trump being evicted. I'm not sure where this fall is happening but doesn't look like it is.
$29800

tikana

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you can help me with this chart. I asked is the Dow Jones going to fall below 20,000 again in the near future to 6-7 months. I don't even know what to start to look at for stock market analysis, any help is greatly appreciated!

View attachment 85057

you asked about 6 months - we already passed that. nothing of such happened.
i dont know what that opposition mean though it is so prominent.

WisdomJoy

The deadline would be end of November/ December. I'm wondering if I wasn't specific enough in the question though. Had the timing duration in my head passively. Although, the horary charts mostly predicted Trump winning and none of that was accurate either.

david starling

The deadline would be end of November/ December. I'm wondering if I wasn't specific enough in the question though. Had the timing duration in my head passively. Although, the horary charts mostly predicted Trump winning and none of that was accurate either.

It's interesting that Wall Street appears to prefer Biden.

WisdomJoy

Might be just the stability of picking a president vs. Biden actually?

Tikana, the opposition might not conceding? Based on reports from today alone, they will block Biden's transition team and content every legal vote possible. Based on the analysis before, there was a last increase (the Pfizer and election results) and then free fall. Secretary of State said the transition will happen to another term for Trump. Although the market doesn't seem to have reacted yet.

Another possibility around opposition, the run off election in Georgia which will determine the senate and influence who has the majority.

david starling

Tikana, the opposition might not conceding? Based on reports from today alone, they will block Biden's transition team and content every legal vote possible. Based on the analysis before, there was a last increase (the Pfizer and election results) and then free fall. Secretary of State said the transition will happen to another term for Trump. Although the market doesn't seem to have reacted yet.

Another possibility around opposition, the run off election in Georgia which will determine the senate and influence who has the majority.

The Wall Street Journal's attitude is that too much turbulence is bad for business.

david starling

Market's up again today. The GSA can't release the transition funds for the Biden administration until the court verdicts are decided. The verdicts will most likely validate the Election.

Meanwhile, this dispute is garnering $$$millions for the Trump effort to discredit the Vote.

tikana

Lemme look at it again
I will pm u or smth

blondie89

Banned
Ive read regarding us election, if the election were held in nov then biden will win, but if Trump will delay the official announcement till December, he will win. As it looks like ge will try to delay this with legal process and recounting votes in several states

Last edited:

lady76

Im a beginner in interpreting horary charts.

But could this be because there is no direct connection between sun, moon and venus? moon had passed sun 2 degrees before

I also asked the quetion if stock market is falling under 26.000 Points (why 26.000? 26.000 is a strong rejection line of DJ)

in this chart, sun and mercury are going in sextil to jupiter and pluto which are ruler of 5th house. So maybe 3 month or 21 weeks.

Attachments

• stock market fall_.JPG
    stock market fall_.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 16
  • stock market fall.jpg
    stock market fall.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 19

tikana

that doesnt affect stock market.
why opposition? it is ugly one

WisdomJoy

that doesnt affect stock market.
why opposition? it is ugly one

Presidential instability should impact. Vaccine issues might as well, I suppose. Congress going blue (in run off elections) will mean tax plan should pass easily. Those should impact the market negatively. The only other thing I can think of is Biden actually putting big regulations on the market, but I highly doubt thats it.

I don't know what else it might be, tbh.

blondie89

Banned
Presidential instability should impact. Vaccine issues might as well, I suppose. Congress going blue (in run off elections) will mean tax plan should pass easily. Those should impact the market negatively. The only other thing I can think of is Biden actually putting big regulations on the market, but I highly doubt thats it.

Few other things, not necessarily US but Europe

Brexit, shutdown - if biden will win, he would do everything to solve corona problem, and i don't think he will only solve this with a vaccine. Look at mars Uranus konjunktion in taurus in January on first day of new Präsident.. Also notice that on 20th January from 3:29 am till 1:57 pm there is a VOIC moon.. Every president who began his 4 years during a VOIC Moon, don't finished their 4 years

Personally i think there will be a recession next 2 years. Every time saturn and Uranus squared or opposite- Dotkom 2000, financial crises 2008 - there was an crash.

Only reason why Dj is not below 20k is because of fed. Do you think its healthy that every country pump money in the system and have debts they are not possible to pay back. What will they make to reduce their debts? Fed buys Scrap bonds with high risk, it looks like a really big bubble like real estate bubbles. Company have less money, bank credits burst, high unemployment

Especially if there will be a inflation. Ezb says they support a inflation higher than 2%. This is the only way to reduce their debts.. High inflation > currency reform > lower debts

WisdomJoy

There’s only about one month on the chart left. We’re trying to eliminate possibilities within that time frame. Thanks for your responses, they seem a bit further out.

tikana

Biden would spike the stock market

WisdomJoy

It’s not biden. He’s good for the market. It’s the stability of trump not conceding. I have no other reasons why the chart of the analysis isn’t correct.