What does my natal chart says about me?

hbn_235

astro_2gw_don.84317.56814.jpg

Hey, what does my natal chart says about me based aspects, characteristics, etc?

IleneK

Premium Member
I might suggest that you share a bit of background and maybe what you are interested to know about, so that you can help define where we might look? Just a thought...

hbn_235

I might suggest that you share a bit of background and maybe what you are interested to know about, so that you can help define where we might look? Just a thought...

Okay thanks sorry about that, I'm interested in the midheaven/10th house, 8/9th house,12th house and the YOD aspect (Sun 4th house/ Pluto 8th/9th house and Neptune 11th house)?

leomoon

You can see that the Yod (finger of God) will present events to you when progressed or triggered by transits which can help enable you to utilize the other planet’s energies more usefully.
Your Mercury-Venus-Chiron might suggest that you hold things in quite bit, emotions too painful to take out and examine. With Ascendant in the critical degree of Aquarius )not so much Aquarius, but Leo is conjunct "Alterf" on the Lion's tongue. ...can bring about anger and upset (DC cusp, 7th house of marriage and committed relationships)

Mars-Pluto ruling your 9th house of conception, leads me to wonder if somehow your parents have something to do with your ongoing depression if that’s what it is?
All those planets in the 11th of Hopes & Dreams, and friendships, suggesting you place a lot of exactly that on others and do have others reciprocate your friendships back to you. You know the meaning of “to have a friend, you must be a friend” better then most would.

However Pluto placed in the 8th seems to be what ails you. It was placed there just before your own conception as a mark. Is it marking the death of someone close to your mother or perhaps a lost pregnancy? Something dire happened to mom - because Pluto is never easy.

hbn_235

You can see that the Yod (finger of God) will present events to you when progressed or triggered by transits which can help enable you to utilize the other planet’s energies more usefully.
Your Mercury-Venus-Chiron might suggest that you hold things in quite bit, emotions too painful to take out and examine. With Ascendant in the critical degree of Aquarius )not so much Aquarius, but Leo is conjunct "Alterf" on the Lion's tongue. ...can bring about anger and upset (DC cusp, 7th house of marriage and committed relationships)

Mars-Pluto ruling your 9th house of conception, leads me to wonder if somehow your parents have something to do with your ongoing depression if that’s what it is?
All those planets in the 11th of Hopes & Dreams, and friendships, suggesting you place a lot of exactly that on others and do have others reciprocate your friendships back to you. You know the meaning of “to have a friend, you must be a friend” better then most would.

However Pluto placed in the 8th seems to be what ails you. It was placed there just before your own conception as a mark. Is it marking the death of someone close to your mother or perhaps a lost pregnancy? Something dire happened to mom - because Pluto is never easy.

Thanks Leomoon for that, I've been having anger issues right after my saturn return and before then it was usually major depression. The only traumatic situation I know my mother endure was losing her close brother but that was around the time I was in my early 20s. I use to feel like I was in the middle or mediator between both of my parents as they would discuss things with their marriage with me instead of each other which kinda of placed me in a internal and emotional bind. I never liked that experience and it made me really uncomfortable.

As far as the YOD I'm completely lose as far as what do the overall meaning behind. I understand what YODs are just not the situation I personally have in my natal chart between the 11th, 4th, and 8th houses.

My Venus-Mercury-Chiron deals with my understanding always liking someone but I always feel like I have to either climb mountains, etc to get that person or it becomes a unrequited love type situation. Also when I was a child around the age 12 I use to write alot of mini stories, etc until my Aunt strongly discourage me with negativity about my writings and I lost interest and my motivation for that every since. I also create music but friends and extended family (Cousins) never really authentically supported me in that as well. They either listen to it say they like it but never use my tracks or just feel the vibe of no encouragement etc.

Last edited:

Harmelia

View attachment 87301

Hey, what does my natal chart says about me based aspects, characteristics, etc?

In your past life, you probably felt a great deal of responsibility for others and even took care of a partner. You may have had a skill you perfected and there was a lot of pressure to be perfect. It's like being a surgeon. You have to do it perfect and you better get it right, or the person could die. It's that kind of feeling. So in this life, you have brought forward that feeling and with Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Gemini, you definitely have a very mental-orientation to everything you do. You're probably very smart and you may be drawn to the sciences.

However, with Chiron in Gemini too, that tells me that you think too much, or maybe talk to much - there is too much restless thinking and analyzing going on - which could be inhibiting in the long run.

With Moon in Capricorn, conjunct Saturn, you will not easily express your emotions and feelings. You'll tend to hold them in and keep working and moving . . . Capricorn and Saturn like to just keep moving and working and doing and hope it will all work itself out - but - this is an issue for you. Your Moon is about your feelings, your needs, what makes you happy - and I bet you'd say, working makes you happy. Well, yes, it can make a person happy - but there are other parts of you that make you human and human beings do have feelings.

With your Aquarius rising, you may come across as aloof - and of course, your rising rulers and rulers of your whole chart is Uranus and Saturn. They are conjunct in the 11th but in different signs. Still, they are less than a degree apart, and I see them as a conjunction. Sagittarius is outward, expansive, engaging and Capricorn is more inward feeling while liking to keep busy and focused. These planets are not given to expressing emotions, even if and when you feel them. Uranus will translate emotions into intuitive impulses or mental images.

And yet, Pluto is in Scorpio, asking you to investigate your emotional life - too get in touch and evolve your emotional world. Here is your big challenge. Pluto is quincunx your Sun in the 4th. Your Sun is in Gemini, which is very mental or intellectually-oriented while the 4th house is the Moon's house - that of the psychological-emotional world. Neptune is not quincunx the Sun when I pull it up, probably because it's more than 2 degrees orb - but I'll give it you. A yod can be about something to be sacrificed - in this case, the Sun, which is the apex of the yod. Here, you are to sacrifice the mental processes for emotional ones. Of course, you will always have an intellectual orientation, but the yod is saying - you can also tune into your emotions if you choose to. Pluto in Scorpio says that you MUST - and this is a mandate. It says, you won't be happy until you do its bidding.

Jupiter in Taurus in 3rd house should help slow down the thought processes a little bit - bringing some earth to stabilize thought and bring you more into your body.

Ultimately, your first house Pisces North Node and Mars is saying that you need to let go of the perfectionist attitude and learn to release your sense of heightened responsibility. You need to learn to relax and go within - sense the divine and let God or Spirit handle things. Neptune says something similar - chill - relax - tune into spirit and allow some escape time - some time alone - time to play - andd some time to reinvent yourself.