How is my image being projected to the world?

UraSatVen1029

Something quite odd happened.
I think I had another thread where I was asking for answers for "Why people always misunderstood/looked/thought of me negatively"... or something like that. And people have already given me answers, pointing out the planets in my ascendant/1st house and its involvement with my T-squares. How it's creating tension and all.

But after a sembreak, getting back to school and out of the house, I've noticed a change. It's positive actually, not that I should complain, but I've noticed that people are generally more friendly now. In fact, it kinda scares me how people--out of nowhere, just approach me and actually talk to me. And I don't even know them..? I've never experienced this positive attention before. I'm usually the one who has to initiate because people are always hesitant approaching me! What's weirder is that I've been getting stares. From males. I honestly can't decide if I should be scared or flattered.

But fortunately, these males are just quite civil/friendly with me. I just don't understand the sudden prolonged stares I've been getting with some of them. When I see this, I go right to the bathroom and check on my appearance if something was wrong. Usually, there's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing new with it too.

Are there any transits to a natal chart that can trigger this? Or is this like, normal? Cuz if it is, then I can finally dismiss this.

I'm a Capricorn Ascendant. That's usually a sign that's far from being "approachable" or "happy looking".

Animatrix

Something quite odd happened.
I think I had another thread where I was asking for answers for "Why people always misunderstood/looked/thought of me negatively"... or something like that. And people have already given me answers, pointing out the planets in my ascendant/1st house and its involvement with my T-squares. How it's creating tension and all.

But after a sembreak, getting back to school and out of the house, I've noticed a change. It's positive actually, not that I should complain, but I've noticed that people are generally more friendly now. In fact, it kinda scares me how people--out of nowhere, just approach me and actually talk to me. And I don't even know them..? I've never experienced this positive attention before. I'm usually the one who has to initiate because people are always hesitant approaching me! What's weirder is that I've been getting stares. From males. I honestly can't decide if I should be scared or flattered.

But fortunately, these males are just quite civil/friendly with me. I just don't understand the sudden prolonged stares I've been getting with some of them. When I see this, I go right to the bathroom and check on my appearance if something was wrong. Usually, there's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing new with it too.

Are there any transits to a natal chart that can trigger this? Or is this like, normal? Cuz if it is, then I can finally dismiss this.

I'm a Capricorn Ascendant. That's usually a sign that's far from being "approachable" or "happy looking".

What transits do you have?

Don't be scared darling! just open up and TRUST life :)

Capricorn ascendant is gorgeous just look at Megan Fox.

UraSatVen1029

What transits do you have?

Don't be scared darling! just open up and TRUST life :)

Capricorn ascendant is gorgeous just look at Megan Fox.

What I do know is that I had Jupiter conjunct both my Sun and Venus, somewhere near end of October going to November. Sun and Venus are both in 10th house, and I expected something positive in 10th house matters but lol nothing really happened. Instead though, it gave me a huge dose of optimism and positive vibes! It's the lightest and happiest transit period I've ever had-- and it's not the kind where I'm too happy that I suddenly worry later because usually when things are great, they get bad. Instead, it's become a more permanent principle inside my thoughts and values that in comparison to my you ger years, i'm much more positive and understand about everything else.

Solar Return Sun is also conjunct my Jupiter, but they're all in 3rd house this year. Nonetheless, it's a very uplifiting effect on me! :)

But what would this have to do with this new change in my surroundings? I'm attracting more people I don't usually talk to and get them to talk to me so suddenly. Its like they're more willing to approach me now! (And its wonderful because usually people are intimidated with me). But the male attention worries me. Idk if its because they find me weird or interesting.

Well here's the chart with transits: https://imgur.com/a/54Br5

If you see nothing, then this must be just a phase or something. :)

Animatrix

What I do know is that I had Jupiter conjunct both my Sun and Venus, somewhere near end of October going to November. Sun and Venus are both in 10th house, and I expected something positive in 10th house matters but lol nothing really happened. Instead though, it gave me a huge dose of optimism and positive vibes! It's the lightest and happiest transit period I've ever had-- and it's not the kind where I'm too happy that I suddenly worry later because usually when things are great, they get bad. Instead, it's become a more permanent principle inside my thoughts and values that in comparison to my you ger years, i'm much more positive and understand about everything else.

Solar Return Sun is also conjunct my Jupiter, but they're all in 3rd house this year. Nonetheless, it's a very uplifiting effect on me! :)

But what would this have to do with this new change in my surroundings? I'm attracting more people I don't usually talk to and get them to talk to me so suddenly. Its like they're more willing to approach me now! (And its wonderful because usually people are intimidated with me). But the male attention worries me. Idk if its because they find me weird or interesting.

Well here's the chart with transits: https://imgur.com/a/54Br5

If you see nothing, then this must be just a phase or something. :)

I had a short Jupiter conjunct Venus transit and it was a very pleasant week, nothing special happened but I indulged in everything that is good in life, and I did it to a maximum, I needed it.
Will Jupiter stay on your Sun/Venus? It goes retrograde in March.

You have Pluto transiting conjunct your ascendant as well. This should make you more magnetic to others. But it has been there for quite some time since it's just passed over.

The main reason why people might find you unapproachable is not so much your Cap asc, but the Sun-Saturn opposition. This can make you very reserved and defensive in the interaction with other people.

UraSatVen1029

I had a short Jupiter conjunct Venus transit and it was a very pleasant week, nothing special happened but I indulged in everything that is good in life, and I did it to a maximum, I needed it.
Will Jupiter stay on your Sun/Venus? It goes retrograde in March.

You have Pluto transiting conjunct your ascendant as well. This should make you more magnetic to others. But it has been there for quite some time since it's just passed over.

The main reason why people might find you unapproachable is not so much your Cap asc, but the Sun-Saturn opposition. This can make you very reserved and defensive in the interaction with other people.

Yes, Pluto has been there for almost 2 years now, I think.

Jupiter touching your personal planets is wonderful. I wish I could stay that happy and light forever, but of course not. Haha! Gonna look into my transits in March and see what it might touch.

Sun-Saturn opposition thing is true. It's like an automatic switch whenever I meet someone new or when I find myself in an entirely new place and crowd. I transferred to another university just this year. It really was hard to relax in new place especially since this uni is bigger and has more reputation in our place.

But the orb is wide, and I've always been wondering about that square to Uranus, just 3 degrees wide. And also that hella tight conjunction to Venus as well. I've only observed my Sat-Sun opposition playing out visibly in my daily life, and I've wondered if that Uranus square, Venus conjunction, and even Neptune square are still noticeable in my self expression and basic identity. But doesn't Cap ascendant sort of behave the same way though? Reserved and stoic?

Animatrix

Yes, Pluto has been there for almost 2 years now, I think.

Jupiter touching your personal planets is wonderful. I wish I could stay that happy and light forever, but of course not. Haha! Gonna look into my transits in March and see what it might touch.

Sun-Saturn opposition thing is true. It's like an automatic switch whenever I meet someone new or when I find myself in an entirely new place and crowd. I transferred to another university just this year. It really was hard to relax in new place especially since this uni is bigger and has more reputation in our place.

But the orb is wide, and I've always been wondering about that square to Uranus, just 3 degrees wide. And also that hella tight conjunction to Venus as well. I've only observed my Sat-Sun opposition playing out visibly in my daily life, and I've wondered if that Uranus square, Venus conjunction, and even Neptune square are still noticeable in my self expression and basic identity. But doesn't Cap ascendant sort of behave the same way though? Reserved and stoic?

Reserved maybe, stoic yes, you may come across as "professional" if you know what I mean.

But Pluto isn't done yet. When that transit is over, you may have transformed yourself completely.

And please don't forget, no one is analyzing your reserved nature or thinking you are strange etc because you are shy and defensive. Everyone got those problems, it's just that sun-saturn people tend to make this problem x1000 bigger than what it is. I think the absolute best advice for a Sun opposite Saturn individual is; don't worry what people might think of your flaws, everyone is too busy thinking about their own!

Remember this!

Jupiter wont be transiting your Sun or Venus I think, but check for the other planets.

By the way I must say that astro.com are fairly accurate with transits. Transits timing cannot be 100% predicted, because it all depends on how sensitive you are as an individual. I feel the beginning of Pluto transits YEARS before they come, and Jupiter transits I usually feel 3-4 months earlier if they are long, or 2 weeks if they are short.

UraSatVen1029

Reserved maybe, stoic yes, you may come across as "professional" if you know what I mean.

But Pluto isn't done yet. When that transit is over, you may have transformed yourself completely.

And please don't forget, no one is analyzing your reserved nature or thinking you are strange etc because you are shy and defensive. Everyone got those problems, it's just that sun-saturn people tend to make this problem x1000 bigger than what it is. I think the absolute best advice for a Sun opposite Saturn individual is; don't worry what people might think of your flaws, everyone is too busy thinking about their own!

Remember this!

Jupiter wont be transiting your Sun or Venus I think, but check for the other planets.

By the way I must say that astro.com are fairly accurate with transits. Transits timing cannot be 100% predicted, because it all depends on how sensitive you are as an individual. I feel the beginning of Pluto transits YEARS before they come, and Jupiter transits I usually feel 3-4 months earlier if they are long, or 2 weeks if they are short.

Wait, seriously? Pluto ain't done yet?

Actually, my entire life is almost like a Transit pluto conjuct ascendant. How I view is always deep, intense and transforming with that pessimistic capricorn attitude. Different versions of me have died.

I can't deny about your advice-- I really do make it a big deal!

Animatrix

Wait, seriously? Pluto ain't done yet?

Actually, my entire life is almost like a Transit pluto conjuct ascendant. How I view is always deep, intense and transforming with that pessimistic capricorn attitude. Different versions of me have died.

I can't deny about your advice-- I really do make it a big deal!

I don't think its effects are over yet no.

JUPITERASC

Remember this!

By the way I must say that astro.com are fairly accurate with transits.
Transits timing cannot be 100% predicted
because it all depends on how sensitive you are as an individual.
Frequently members wonder why some long-awaited transit
passed with no apparent event :smile:

and so
it is important to understand how
to determine which transits/Solar Returns
are most important

i.e.
consult your PROFECTIONS

FREE online info
INTRODUCING PROFECTIONS
7 STARS ASTROLOGY
http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/?p=362

'....Profections are one of the oldest
most important
and
easiest predictive techniques to learn....'
:smile:

below is a PROFECTION WHEEL
to confirm which house is the Profected Ascendant for the year
and then
the ruler of that Profected Ascendant
is your highlighted intensified planet
for one year

258rogg.jpg

PROFECTING CHARTS explanation at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=319541#post319541
below is Culpepers summary on that thread of the methodology :smile:
That is how the profection works.
You count around the chart until you find the house of the year you want. Y
ou make that the first house.
In this new chart the planets in the new angles are strong and effective that year.
The planets that are found in cadant houses will be ineffective.
If the sect has changed take that into account as well.

The essential dignity stays the same.
The classical astrologers considered the so called accidental dignities to be more important
because they are horoscopic: That is part of the natal chart.
The essental dignities are zodiacal, and used to find the houses ruled by the planets.

Scorpio90

This post reminds me so much of my .. I have ascendent capricorn conjuntion saturn .. and my relations are black or white (sun conj venus in house X in scorpio and pluton in scorpio house XI)

My friends are very friendly and with strangers there is nothing, no looks, no interest, they do not approach me ... I must project the Saturnian image.

What I have noticed is that when a person joins my group of friends, I end up having an extraordinary friendship and for life.

I also realized that all my friendships (old or new) were always based on respect and without fights, I was never disrespected and disrespected for me. not even in "joke". It is something interesting. :biggrin:

Animatrix

This post reminds me so much of my .. I have ascendent capricorn conjuntion saturn .. and my relations are black or white (sun conj venus in house X in scorpio and pluton in scorpio house XI)

My friends are very friendly and with strangers there is nothing, no looks, no interest, they do not approach me ... I must project the Saturnian image.

What I have noticed is that when a person joins my group of friends, I end up having an extraordinary friendship and for life.

I also realized that all my friendships (old or new) were always based on respect and without fights, I was never disrespected and disrespected for me. not even in "joke". It is something interesting. :biggrin:

No one dares to mess with a stern good old Saturnian exterior.

UraSatVen1029

Omg, hello fellow Scorpio!

Wow, I kinda envy the respect you get. I'm a Cap ascendant too but unfortunately, not a lot are like that to me lol. I mean, I want the kind of respect where people can treat me as an equal or at least accept me as who I am, not the intimidated, mean kind of thing. But like you, my friends are black and white in a way... in other words they're in extremes. They can be really good and really bad. Often attracted the really bad ones earlier in my life but now thankfully, I'm attracting the really good ones. I'm even proud of being their friend, they have such good reputations and personalities. They all have this raw charismatic vibe to them similar to a Scorpio :)

The bad ones, at some point, loved to pick on me while I helplessly believed in their fake facades lol.

Saturn conjunct your ascendant. Dang, you must really project an image of success or professionalism, someone who everyone can naturally look up to and "respect". I find that really amazing.

Scorpio90

Omg, hello fellow Scorpio!

Wow, I kinda envy the respect you get. I'm a Cap ascendant too but unfortunately, not a lot are like that to me lol. I mean, I want the kind of respect where people can treat me as an equal or at least accept me as who I am, not the intimidated, mean kind of thing. But like you, my friends are black and white in a way... in other words they're in extremes. They can be really good and really bad. Often attracted the really bad ones earlier in my life but now thankfully, I'm attracting the really good ones. I'm even proud of being their friend, they have such good reputations and personalities. They all have this raw charismatic vibe to them similar to a Scorpio :)

The bad ones, at some point, loved to pick on me while I helplessly believed in their fake facades lol.

Saturn conjunct your ascendant. Dang, you must really project an image of success or professionalism, someone who everyone can naturally look up to and "respect". I find that really amazing.

My friend, do not worry ... you must behave with maturity (ascendent capricorn) always respecting the rest of the people, with this you will achieve and put in a position that the rest of the people do not spend with you, always being "bound" to the good deal because you respect them .. then whoever breaks that pact, does not belong to your friendship .. you will see that with time the real friends are left.

I see that you just went through a transformation, transit, pluto conjuct ascendent. Next year I will have this transit.

Did you feel the transformation? What did you change? Maybe this will influence what you say at the beginning of the post.

Did they happen to you because of negative experiences as much is said?

sorry for my bad english :sad:

UraSatVen1029

My friend, do not worry ... you must behave with maturity (ascendent capricorn) always respecting the rest of the people, with this you will achieve and put in a position that the rest of the people do not spend with you, always being "bound" to the good deal because you respect them .. then whoever breaks that pact, does not belong to your friendship .. you will see that with time the real friends are left.

I see that you just went through a transformation, transit, pluto conjuct ascendent. Next year I will have this transit.

Did you feel the transformation? What did you change? Maybe this will influence what you say at the beginning of the post.

Did they happen to you because of negative experiences as much is said?

sorry for my bad english :sad:

No worries! English is not my first language so I'm not that good too :)

Yes I did. It started around 2015, I think. The most painful experience for me was the first time Pluto touched my ascendant. It was a lot of isolation, intense and active emotional life but very distant and aloof with my external relationships and friendships. I was depressed a lot in 2015 and towards the end of 2016. 2015 was the year I started in college and started living alone in an apartment. The way I moved out of my house was very sudden so for the first few months I was really scared and paranoid. Plus the people in the new school, I didn't know how to get through the day without feeling so out of place and painfully awkward. Started isolating myself and cried myself to sleep a lot in those days lol. 2016 was more of the "developing awareness of oneself" thing. I got back to astrology and discovered my natal chart. Got obsessed with studying myself with it but it didnt really help me that much. Now 2017, for me, is really when this transformation is more obvious and intense.

I can't even believe how much I changed this year. When 2016 was ending, I was still drowning deep within my dark side. When January 2017 came, I was suddenly awakened with a new vibe shift. I was suddenly so cheerful, so confident and hopeful. I started seeing Synchronicities too, especially numbers. But halfway 2017, events and atmospheres forced me to revisit my childhood painful memories. This was also when i started coming back to this site and people started pointing out certain things in my chart why I felt this way, why I acted this way and stuff. October came and Jupiter touched me Sun and Venus! Such a wonderful transit. Before that though, I think something touched my mercury and chiron because I was having weird thoughts and they all affected me emotionally that I got so worked up in my nerves. When jupiter conjuncted my Sun and venus, the amount of optimism I began to accept was ENORMOUS! It had such a therapeutic vibe to that I suddenly became my own therapist lol.

It was like I was learning to love and heal myself. The effects of it? I communicated better. I stopped crying about my past. I started forgiving people who hurt me. I started loving life and regained my inspiration. If I put the ME back in 2016 beside the ME now, I'd imagine that they way I could distinguish a difference is the way I would present myself. 2016 me would barely smile and look else where, while 2017 me would look at you with a friendly smile. A huge change that happened with was internally. My dark and pessmistic side is not entirely gone, but its being overtaken by my newfound optimism and love.

Scorpio90

Wow, I think it's a necessary transformation for those of us who are Scorpio / Capricorn, since both signs have very difficult characteristics, I feel very identified ... even though my pluton has not yet reached the asc, it is already conjucting with my Saturn ... I feel very authoritarian, serious, intolerant and power struggle .. I am also synchronized with the numbers especially number 3/33 and 5/55 .. usually mean numbers of changes. I will also have my return from saturn and saturn conjunction ascendent (complete combo) I believe that within 4 to 6 years I will be a totally different person.

Very crazy astrology, surely you were interested in astrology when pluton passed the house XII, just like me! So very likely that I follow your steps ahah.

UraSatVen1029

Wow, I think it's a necessary transformation for those of us who are Scorpio / Capricorn, since both signs have very difficult characteristics, I feel very identified ... even though my pluton has not yet reached the asc, it is already conjucting with my Saturn ... I feel very authoritarian, serious, intolerant and power struggle .. I am also synchronized with the numbers especially number 3/33 and 5/55 .. usually mean numbers of changes. I will also have my return from saturn and saturn conjunction ascendent (complete combo) I believe that within 4 to 6 years I will be a totally different person.

Very crazy astrology, surely you were interested in astrology when pluton passed the house XII, just like me! So very likely that I follow your steps ahah.

I know right? I usually see 111, 555 and 222 or 2222 everywhere! When I first experienced it, I thought I was going insane!

Oh, thats quite a combo coming in for you. Pluto conjunct ascendant, saturn and Saturn return. Best of luck! You will probably go through a lot of changes and experience rather hard saturnian pressure during all those transits. What I know and have read from others is that with Pluto touching your ascendant, it literally has to clean everything thats useless and stagnant for you. That would mean the way you used to view the world and how you would appear, Pluto would want to change you for the better and it will be really intense and sometimes painful. I say that Pluto is my bestfriend now because it has made me a lot stronger!

With Saturn returns, usually you hear a lot of bad experiences. But I think with us Cap ascendants, we can handle it better since our chart ruler is saturn and we're very familiar with it already. I've also heard that with some Capricorn ascendants, Saturn returns are happy and even better for them! Its probably the rewards coming in after years of hardwork, delay and struggles. But then again, it depends. Still hope it would turn out well for you!

Like me you have Sun and Venus in the 10th house. What's your professional goal in life?

Purple9

Capricorn ascendants are not limited to unapproachable/stern demeanour....seriously! I had quite lot of attention when I was young(er) and now it still lands me just the right amount of approaches (and ALWAYS only the kind I solicit based on what I am projecting at the moment...). So by that rationale alone....it is all you allowing for some more permeability in your field. Probably because you have been digging up and transforming inside with Pluto.

"I expected something positive in 10th house matters but lol nothing really happened"....Who you become seen as is a 10th house matter. It is your public self.

And whether a transit triggered this or not - it is yours once you learn how to use it. Transits do not only effect a momentary deal and then move off. You get to keep (and source/use) what you learn iduring transits if you assimilate it enough. xxx

Last edited:

Purple9

Frequently members wonder why some long-awaited transit
passed with no apparent event :smile:

and so
it is important to understand how
to determine which transits/Solar Returns
are most important

i.e.
consult your PROFECTIONS

FREE online info
INTRODUCING PROFECTIONS
7 STARS ASTROLOGY
http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/?p=362

'....Profections are one of the oldest
most important
and
easiest predictive techniques to learn....'
:smile:

below is a PROFECTION WHEEL
to confirm which house is the Profected Ascendant for the year
and then
the ruler of that Profected Ascendant
is your highlighted intensified planet
for one year

258rogg.jpg

PROFECTING CHARTS explanation at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=319541#post319541
below is Culpepers summary on that thread of the methodology :smile:

JUPASC...How do you always manage to link stuff back at the drop of a hat? How do you organise your resources!? I think you should consider a training post for us to reference things more easily! I can never remember where I have something I would like to reference so end up rewriting stuff over and over again :D

Scorpio90

I know right? I usually see 111, 555 and 222 or 2222 everywhere! When I first experienced it, I thought I was going insane!

Oh, thats quite a combo coming in for you. Pluto conjunct ascendant, saturn and Saturn return. Best of luck! You will probably go through a lot of changes and experience rather hard saturnian pressure during all those transits. What I know and have read from others is that with Pluto touching your ascendant, it literally has to clean everything thats useless and stagnant for you. That would mean the way you used to view the world and how you would appear, Pluto would want to change you for the better and it will be really intense and sometimes painful. I say that Pluto is my bestfriend now because it has made me a lot stronger!

With Saturn returns, usually you hear a lot of bad experiences. But I think with us Cap ascendants, we can handle it better since our chart ruler is saturn and we're very familiar with it already. I've also heard that with some Capricorn ascendants, Saturn returns are happy and even better for them! Its probably the rewards coming in after years of hardwork, delay and struggles. But then again, it depends. Still hope it would turn out well for you!

Like me you have Sun and Venus in the 10th house. What's your professional goal in life?

Im back :D

I have read a lot about saturn, pluton and its transits, and it is as you say, I have Saturn and Pluton as dominant planets so it should be easier for all these transits.

With sun and venus in house 10, I think I'm doing very well .. I work in the family company and everything works perfectly .. I'm comfortable, my father is about to retire so I'll be in charge, although I would like to start my own project (undefined heading yet). I can say that it is as it should be .. although I would like to enjoy more.

You tell me about your house 10? So it should be very positive sun and venus in this house ..