Forced to leave?

Cassiopeia

At my current job, there are many struggles between superiors... and new rules might be forced on us... My question is: Will I be forced (have to...) leave this position due to bad conditions/ changes at the job?

They won't fire me, but the direction in which things are evolving looks really bad...

Attachments

• Forced to leave.jpg
    Forced to leave.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Sunny

You, the lord of the ASC, you are Saturn. If I take the job for Mercury (cuspide of the 6th in Gemini), it could be that you'll have suddenly a discussion about your work. As Uranus aspects Mercury by sextile, so favorably, and as Uranus sits in Taurus, this could be a discussion on stability (Taurus) of your work. There will be no change.
That's only my very quick point of view. Others may tell you more.

Cassiopeia

Thank you! Yes, there was a discussion and it seems that for the moment the changes that will be made are still in a pending mood... but they will be made. They won't fire me, but it is clear to me now that I don't have much time left here... maybe a few months.

Sunny

Fine to hear this. So be only aware to get the good moment. :wink:
Thank you for your feed back - I wish you the very best!

Sunny

Hi Cassiopeia,

Your ruler is Saturn and it's in the 12th house, which is the House of Troubles. The ruler of your 6th house is Mercury and definitely is about to sextile Uranus in the 3rd. Given that these are both in cadent houses, I'd say you're going to have a surprising discussion in 3 months. You see, the ruler of your 10th -- which Lilly always used to denote career and work -- opposes Saturn. While you might not be "forced out," you might not be able to tolerate the power struggles any longer. A way out that is favorable might be offered to you then, especially given that Uranus is also about freedom and separation.

I hope this helps.

Jill

Cassiopeia

Hi Jill,

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at the chart. I’m very curious to see how this surprising discussion will unfold for me… and what the end result will be. I think you are right about that fact that maybe I won’t tolerate the struggles… there are other aspects at my current workplaces that contribute to me not feeling well there anymore. I will keep you posted when there are news and changes to the current situation! Wish you all the best! :smile: