The reason why she will not come?

Sunny

There will be an family anniversary soon and granddaughter is too busy and will not come. But is that the real true reason?

ASC ruler = Mercury = me
Mercury in the 7th means, I am in her house and more interested than she is.

She is Jupiter, retrograde, in the 3rd, the house of communication and of meeting. Jupiter trines Neptune in the 6th - is there a secret? He separates from opposition to Venus in the 9th, the house of foreigners.

I don't understand very well the placement of the Moon in the 12th, her 6th house in the signe of Lion. Does the Moon translate her business in studies?

Well, what can you see in this chart, please?
Thank you in advance

Sunny

Attachments

• astro_2at_horary_the_reason_why.53654.15521.--2.jpg
    astro_2at_horary_the_reason_why.53654.15521.--2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 39

Chrysalis

Her/venus is in her own house, and is in an anaretic degree, she's in the terms and face of mars/saturn in the 4th house, the 4th is full of malefic planets, mars rules her 7th/12th house and mars is in her detriment and she was also last in aspect with mars.

So seems like mars in the 4th/family is the real issue, we then have mars conjoined pluto, ive got my suspicions shes not being truthful with you.

We've got 7th/12th issues concerning mars and also moons in the 12th, it does look like some kind of secret....and moon last aspect was also with mars.

Last edited:

Sunny

Okay! and what are you seeing about the T-square Venus/Jupiter/Moon? Is Venus manipulated or hindered by one of them?

Chrysalis

Okay! and what are you seeing about the T-square Venus/Jupiter/Moon? Is Venus manipulated or hindered by one of them?

Well jups L4/L7 and is also connected to what mars is about, they're both sextile, so it would be L4 for father as its a day chart, or could just be family, and L7 is obviously to do with marriage/partnership/open rivals.

As you can see venus has also been in opposition with jupiter, and jups also in the sign associated with secrets.

Sunny

Hi, Chrysalis, you're pointing your finger on a very painful place - I have already experienced this state that she is "not very truthful with me" and I struggled with it but let the positive ideas win. I am very sad about this because I really love her.
Now, what kind of secret could it be?
Anyway, it is like it is.

Thank you very much for opening my mind. :happy:

Chrysalis

Infact neptune is also on the dsc if we use the 5 degree rule and move it along 5 degrees, neptunes also in aspect with jupiter and mars. Jup and mars left neptune 5 degrees ago, could this be years ? Is 5 years of any significance, was there a change of behaviour from her around this time.

ETA: the degrees between moon/mars is around 5-6 too, so 5-6 does seem to be significant for timing here.

Last edited:

katydid

That Saturn/Mars/Pluto in the 4th is kind of ugly looking. Could she have had some bad memories and bad experiences with males in the home, during her childhood? And maybe she doesn't want to face it yet? Or tell you?

muchacho

Lets look at receptions. She actually may come around, at least in terms of intentions. Venus is going to change signs from Taurus to Gemini. At the moment you asked the question, she was in her own, as we speak she'll already have changed signs. Which is also a change in dignity which will change the entire story. She was strong in her own sign and house, now she is under your influence (Mercury) even though still in her own house. There was an issue with Mars (Venus in detriment of Mars) which now changed into an issue with Jupiter (Venus in detriment of Jupiter). Also, you say you love her, but that's not what the receptions tell us. You are in the term of Venus and also in the detriment of Venus. Term means interest, detriment means strong dislike. So you've got contradictory energy going on here. Which is not going to be helpful. She, however, having moved into Gemini, is in your sign now and also your term. So the affection on her part is a lot stronger and non-contradictory. So the ball seems to be in your court right now. Maybe you should find out what this Jupiter retrograde represents. Jupiter is L4 in the radical chart (your home) and L8 in the turned chart (her fears and traumas). So that would support what Katy said. It is also L7 in the radical chart (your husband) and L11 in the turned chart (her friends).

Currently you are sending out a contradictory signal "come here I'm interested in you, stay away I don't like you". If you could clean that up, that would change the entire relationship with her. If you would send a clear signal, you would get a clear reply. And once you've done that, the chart we are looking at right now won't be valid anymore. You would have to ask again and the chart would reflect this change in attitude and whatever Jupiter represents right now probably won't even matter anymore. So you don't actually have to dig deep into the past to find out what her aversion is about. You just have to get your own house in order and the rest will just fall into place.

Last edited:

Sunny

Hi, Muchacho! Thank you very much for your analysis which is nearly accurate. :wink: I couldn't answer earlier because I had to be absent from home.

About "contradictory energy", that's right, but don't concern my sentiments. It is only (and that is just enough!) the circumstance where we are into. There are several obstacles with some taboos which hinder us to speak freely together, but this is too long to explain here. I hope, you'll understand. But I told you true when I said I love her, yes.

And as about the total other story when Venus changes sign from Taurus into Gemini, that happend already. The time of the meeting could be changed by the unexpected arrival of another family person (perhaps Sun conjuncting Uranus?), and then she can come without any pain or obstruction. So, the story is going to be ok.

Thank you all for your interesting interpretation, I learned a lot and had much more to think about. :happy:

Greetings
Sunny

muchacho

Hi, Muchacho! Thank you very much for your analysis which is nearly accurate. :wink: I couldn't answer earlier because I had to be absent from home.

About "contradictory energy", that's right, but don't concern my sentiments. It is only (and that is just enough!) the circumstance where we are into. There are several obstacles with some taboos which hinder us to speak freely together, but this is too long to explain here. I hope, you'll understand. But I told you true when I said I love her, yes.

And as about the total other story when Venus changes sign from Taurus into Gemini, that happend already. The time of the meeting could be changed by the unexpected arrival of another family person (perhaps Sun conjuncting Uranus?), and then she can come without any pain or obstruction. So, the story is going to be ok.

Thank you all for your interesting interpretation, I learned a lot and had much more to think about. :happy:

Greetings
Sunny
I understand. Family is complicate for most of us, haha.

Please don't misunderstand my comment about your love for your granddaughter. I may have worded this a bit poorly though. Keep in mind that the horary chart just gives you a snapshot of your current reality at the time you ask the question. So if there are bad actors, then these are only bad actors in the context of the question. It doesn't mean that they are bad persons per se. Horary is not natal. That's how you have to read what I said about your love for your granddaughter. The receptions indicate that the dislike had the upper hand in the context of the question at the time of the question. So the horary chart assigned those two specific planets to both of you. But the horary chart, unlike the natal chart, just shows you a temporary situation that can change anytime, as soon as you change your perspective or focus. Now, most people don't change that, so what the horary predicts usually comes to pass exactly as predicted. But it doesn't have to. Said that, I don't actually doubt that you love your granddaughter, it's just that given the circumstances and the facts you had to face, that this love was clouded by a temporary strong dislike. Which seems perfectly reasonable. Obviously you do care a lot, or else you wouldn't have had that strong reaction. Hope that clears things up. Glad things are going to work out after all and that you've got some food for thought as well. Wish you guys all the best!

Sunny

Thank you once more! I am very grateful for all your comments which I understand very well, because I am not a beginner in horary. :smile: ;) All your reflection and remarks are very welcome, and I mean it for all of you! :smile: And I am impressed by your competences, yes!
Wish you all the best, too.