Sun/Venus with Saturn aspects: Do you get better with time?

UraSatVen1029

Sun for ego, self-esteem. with Venus for Self-worth and love. Saturn for restriction, hardwork, trials and delays. Rewards too.

Who has the easier aspects? Who has the harsh ones? What are your experiences?

I have Saturn aspecting both in opposition. So far, the lesson I've acquired in myself is developing self-confidence and healthy self-worth. I mean I haven't mastered it, not at all! But I'm grateful to know about it ahead of time so now I'm putting in effort to flip those negatives into positives. I'm also a Cap rising.

I do hope that the saying, "Cap risings get better with time/ age like fine wine" is true.

I know someone with the sextile, and she does it better than me. She's a close friend of mine and I look up to her for being able to embrace those Saturnian qualities in a peaceful manner. In my case, I had to go through so many ugly crying and pathetic circumstances for me to finally wake up and do some real work.

Lin

Saturn rules time. So the point really is that we grow stronger with the tests Saturn brings us. Most of us do. the position of Saturn and it's aspects will always exist but we tend to LEARN over time. From time to time we are more successful in the areas Saturn affects....because we HAVE learned lessons about it.

As for Cap rising: as your ASC progresses it will eventually become AQUARIUS rising....and therefore you get a whole new set of energies and experiences and a different outlook....and another thing that changes is the people you ATTRACT.

By the way, "self esteem" is represented by the Moon and her position and aspects.
The moon is the way you have been TAUGHT to see YOURSELF. It begins at birth.
LIN