Predict the future of company / corporation

EhabAtari

Hi,

I need to know if it is possible to predict a future of company / corporation ? We have a company located in Jordan / Amman , registered as non profit company in 29/09/2008, their main business is to develop medical health solutions for public and military sector in Jordan , currently number of employees reached to 350.

Thanks for help in advance,
Ehab Atari

If you have the date and time if their first transaction then possibly.

In electic astrology the day a business starts is the day of its first business transaction, rather than its registration.

The hour and minutes of the transaction are important to.

EhabAtari

If you have the date and time if their first transaction then possibly.

In electic astrology the day a business starts is the day of its first business transaction, rather than its registration.

The hour and minutes of the transaction are important to.
Hi Spirit Dance,

Thanks for your reply.

Date of first transaction was 29/09/2008 at 8:30 am, this is the starting date and time of the business as well.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Hi, initially i gasped when I saw you started during a Mercury retrograde phase. This isn’t how you thought it would be right? Mars (you guys, and your employees) and Venus (your partners if you have them, or your open enemies, but also enemies you had no idea about) were all at their fall to. There were teething problems in how the work should be done, and how to set about doing it, or no sense of direction with some of them.

However Electional astrology does not care about separating aspects, and thankfully the first aspect the moon did after sextiling the MC was a conjunction with the sun, the significator of the business. Given the sun to was in its fall, as it was Libra season when you started, this kind of saves the business a little.

Given the moons cusp placement, this was also telling you, your better customers will be the long distance ones, the locality of your business can’t help you as Saturn its ruler and an important planet for business makes no aspects to your or the business’s significator, but thats were you placed your money (Jupiter). I see it was important for you to do something at home (home country) but the opportunities for profit lay abroad and at a long distance from home.

Now that it started when the moon was in a waxing phase was also good. But i wish you would have at least started when Mercury went forward.

That the Sun is in the 12th house is alright for this chart because you said this is about medical research, this is simply what the chart is showing us. But such the Sun became your business’s significator, and in its fall, this did not promise smooth sailing for your business. You and your partners may have been each other's saving grace at times, but still, a better timing could have helped.

Hopefully your business is doing better than the chart is showing, but if what I read is true, and you want to make it work perhaps a better day to at least change the business name or location, and have a new transaction ready could see you to a better off new start?

Good luck and best wishes!