Favorite placement in your natal chart?

Venusmagic89

I would say Jupiter in the 8th. It is powerful.

My friend has Jupiter/Uranus conjunct in 8th in Sagittarius and square their Venus/Mars conjunct in 11th in pisces.
I see what you are saying about power. They are a very power hungry person (but in a positive sense, ambitious I guess) and they have the ability to captivate people. All eyes on them when they walk in a room.
But what else would you say makes this a power aspect and how has it played out in your life?
I'm also asking for myself, because this year I will have Jupiter in the 8th of my solar return, so I'll have that influence for the year.
However natally, I have Jupiter in the 2nd conjunct my Sun in the 1st house in Gemini (although they are in diff houses they are conjunct with a 2 degree orb, both fall on the 1st/2nd cusp).

Also I noticed your name is Golden Yod. What do you know about yod aspects?
I have one natally involving my 1st house Gemini Sun quincux a 6th house Pluto and 9th house Saturn (and Pluto/Saturn are sextile, exact) and even though I have Jupiter/Sun conjunct, I do not include Jupiter in this yod as its orb would be beyond 3 degrees and I know yods must have very tight orbs to be active.

Also, my 2016 SR had a Mars in 1st in Scorpio quincux Uranus in 6th in Aries and moon in 8th in Gemini. Mars and moon were at 26 degrees but Uranus was at 24 degrees, however Uranus is about to trabsit at 26 Aries making my SR yod exact, and this is 1 month before my next solar return. So I guess I will see what impact this will have, if any! And if you have anything you'd like to add, let me know!

Last edited:

Golden Yod

My Jupiter in the 8th is the apex of a Golden Yod meaning the energy seems to aggregate there. The apex is connected to Venus and Pluto, both of which are BiQuintiles (144) to Jupiter. It makes me a very passionate person that is for sure. I can vouch for the walking into a room thought. The Jupiter placement is supposed to be the best for longevity. That might be related to why my health and fitness have always been superior. I also excel in investment wisdom. I can partially relate to fortune.

I think Golden Yods are at least related to creativity and normal Yods to genetic inheritance. I love Quintiles and BiQuintiles. I have many, relatively speaking. I also have a decent set of Septile derivatives.

Alzander

What is your favorite placement in your own natal chart and why?

For me, my favorite natal placement is my Moon in Taurus. For one thing, considering how much Mutable energy I have in my chart (all but three of my planets in either Gemini or Virgo plus my Ascendant in Sagittarius), I believe my Moon in Taurus keeps me grounded. In fact, considering the fact that I also have Neptune conjunct my Ascendant, I suspect that it's probably one of the only things keeping me from being a total space cadet (that and my Saturn singleton). I can only speak for myself and I realize that I might be a bit biased, but I happen to think that Taurus is the best placement for the Moon -- after all, it is considered to be in its exaltation there. Even though Cancer is the sign which rules the Moon, I think Taurus gives it a little more stability and prevents it from becoming swamped by emotion as it can be in Cancer.
It's cool that you like your moon placement in that way. My mother is a Taurus moon too but her sun sign is cancer, Mercury Gemini, capricorn rising and Scorpio Midheaven.

As for me, I have to say that I enjoy being a Pisces (Sun,Mercury,mars,saturn) and embrace these qualities a lot in my life so I suppose that these are my favourite placements but I do favour my Venus Taurus and Uranus Aquarius for their purity and harmonious edge that is much needed in a chart like mine :wink: I am also a Virgo rising (in opposition to all the Pisces, of course) and Gemini Midheaven. Capricorn moon, Jupiter and Neptune also. Which just leaves the lonely retrograde fire placement of Sagittarius in Pluto lol....it's actually a really easy chart to remember. Know it off the top of my head aha.

My chart is attached with this post.

P.S I see what you mean about Taurus moon being exalted, certainly would give you an earthy emotional edge of determination and perseverance, I guess it's just a matter of whether you can be too insensitive or not.

I don't really need to tell you as my chart speaks for itself, but I'm a highly emotional and sensitive person...often this is a great thing but sometimes bad. Being able to empathise with others well and understand all walks of life is a good gift of mine I guess. Imagination, creativity, writing, art, music, nature....all major passions of mine.

Peace fellow StarLovers

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
2nd house Virgo Saturn sextile 4th house Scorpio Uranus (which is conjunct IC)...

throw me any weird life obstacle/adventure, give me a bit of time and i'll figure out a way to beat the odds where you won't even see me coming :)

CapAquaPis

The Moon in Aquarius-8th conjunct Sun - this makes me a double Aquarius. :aquarius: They square Uranus in Scorpio, the Sun/Moon sign's ruler planet.

katydid

2nd house Virgo Saturn sextile 4th house Scorpio Uranus (which is conjunct IC)...

throw me any weird life obstacle/adventure, give me a bit of time and i'll figure out a way to beat the odds where you won't even see me coming :)

wow, somehow your name now makes sense...:wink:

Blaze

Account Closed
Saturn. Just Saturn. Its in Capricorn, nocturnal chart, square and opposition. Beautiful, just beautiful. Conjunct the MC makes me a future dictator. Wonderful, lovely. Such a cuddly placement. Kind, caring, all loving, rejecting none. An amazingly kind planet devoted to being regal, powerful, not evil in anyway as evil is subjective. Wonderful planet with wonderful aspects. The truest love comes from this planet. True love, one love, all be one. Everything be orderly or the stars won't save you from its wrath.

Peace fingers everyone.

P.Sarcasm: Mercury sextile Moon is nice.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

It's either my moon Aqua in first house conjunct Uranus- makes me quirky, original and definitely a curious thinker. Since Uranus is also in my first house, it also emphasisez that.

Ooor my Sun and Venus conjunct Scorpio both in 10th house. Makes me ambitious and hardworking. Definitely have passion there, combined with Scorpio's intense power.

Both are great for me ☺️

conspiracy theorist

What is your career? how Chiron affect you?

I also have Chiron (but in leo) in 10th (conjunct Midheaven) and I could not get a job with relation to my career and people is constantly asking about that.

My career? It hasn't begun yet. Many things are in the pipe line for this one though.

Do you have any career aspirations? If you can't get a job in the field you like what's stopping your progress?

conspiracy theorist

I was expecting get a job like an assistant or something like that in a company to get experience but I did not get anything.

The month income here is $28. A person need 1000 entire salaries to get a house.

Sun in Scorpio without aspects (ruler of X house) in XII, secretly "illegal" job?

With such a paltry monthly income ($28? For what kind of work?) and such a massive unemployment rate I can see why you want to leave your country.

The ruler of 10 in the 12th could describe one who deals with clandestine or subversive activity in their job life. Add the whole Scorpio angle (mute, nocturnal, Martial - hidden actions) and there's your ticket.

Last edited: