Like me?

LovelyMissAries

This dude at work is weird around me...not in a bad way, just more nervous than expected considering we see and say hi and talk everyday, he initiates most of the time, and clearly treats me differently than my coworkers. Threw up a chart after a really odd and scattered conversation I had with him today.

As far as 1st / 7th goes well Mars is running away from Venus into the swampy waters of Pisces, Sun in Capricorn at 0 degrees, so perhaps his confidence disappeared and he had trouble expressing himself.

If we use 1st / 10th house it seems like the results are more favorable or at least softer.

Which one do we use?

All in all I feel the chart says I'm more interested than he is, but he has some interest?

Attachments

• Uncomfortable?.jpg
    Uncomfortable?.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 67

Snakechammah

Uhm my interpretation is unique and a bit out of whack but it always works for my own questions... so please take it with a bucket of salt.

You are Taurus so you're Venus
He is Scorpio so he is Mars

You are in the 10th House of career and you also rule the 6th. So you're mostly thinking of work and kinda immersed with work and its daily activites.

Mars rules 7th and he unfortunately rules 12th House of secret. There is something you don't know about him. There is a secret you may not like.

Mars is also "thinking" of Jupiter (his sign is in Pisces) - and Jupiter is in your 6th House. Is he seeing another colleague in your workplace? He probably starting to like this chick... or something...

This is just my interpretation - please update when you can!

All the best!

LovelyMissAries

Thanks for answering so quickly!

Yes, I'm friendly towards him but mever salacious or flirty. I usually clock in quickly and leave and if we happen to talk its later when we're done for the day, but I never let it last too long or linger.

I did find a fact out about him that I didn't like. My coworker told me he mentioned his fiance to her. I thought it was kind of odd he would to her and not me because him and I have more of a routine and he's had chances to. I finally got him to tell me he had someone yesterday but he only called her his "girlfriend" to me and mentioned they might break up (that was unexpected to me because even with how often we see each other I wouldn't consider us very close like that). No other coworkers I could think of though. Many of them are much older and settled than we are.

rafaella

This dude at work is weird around me...not in a bad way, just more nervous than expected considering we see and say hi and talk everyday, he initiates most of the time, and clearly treats me differently than my coworkers. Threw up a chart after a really odd and scattered conversation I had with him today.

As far as 1st / 7th goes well Mars is running away from Venus into the swampy waters of Pisces, Sun in Capricorn at 0 degrees, so perhaps his confidence disappeared and he had trouble expressing himself.

If we use 1st / 10th house it seems like the results are more favorable or at least softer.

Which one do we use?

All in all I feel the chart says I'm more interested than he is, but he has some interest?

I'm seeing interest from him in the chart, he likes you quite a lot. Mars exalts Venus, Sun, him as a man also appreciates Venus (in triplicity and term of Venus), so he is attracted as well, but Sun exalts his main significator Mars. Don't see much interest from you towards him, actually some negative reception.

LovelyMissAries

I'm seeing interest from him in the chart, he likes you quite a lot. Mars exalts Venus, Sun, him as a man also appreciates Venus (in triplicity and term of Venus), so he is attracted as well, but Sun exalts his main significator Mars. Don't see much interest from you towards him, actually some negative reception.

Thanks all

And okay. I understand now. Dang i wish i could see that myself so I didn't need to post all the time.

Negative reception makes sense. The convo was seriously just odd and I don't like him behaving this way with me while having a serious gf.

LovelyMissAries

Would I just look at the placements of Sun and Mars to see what his character is, like... "Is he a good person, good news for me or bad person / bad news for me"?

kai

dear rafaella,
I 'applied' yours and other member's interpretation of this chart towards my own chart I had casted for myself about someone whom I like with a question of "how does he feel about me?", except in my chart, I am Libra and he is Aries, and I have that Jupiter in my 1st house with the moon (moon in Libra, but in 12th).

I am wondering what Jupiter in my 1st would mean with the moon also in Libra although in 12th? This is what has me wondering about my own chart and I came to this site to see if there would be similar/replica charts casted by others with same question to learn from. I'd love to get a quick definition of what that Jupiter in my 1st is because that dude Im inquiring about has Mars in Pisces, which I learned now exalts me, the Venus, and since Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, and it is in my 1st house, would that Jupiter represent him (since he is ruled by Jupiter being in Pisces) 'coming to me..to my 1st house' or is Jupiter simply just my co-sign besides Venus+Moon? Whomever that Jupiter represents will trine my Venus (co-ruler) in a few units. This is what confuses me and thought to ask you in this similar thread :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

rafaella

Would I just look at the placements of Sun and Mars to see what his character is, like... "Is he a good person, good news for me or bad person / bad news for me"?

Dignity shows whether he is of good nature, also reception, some people may look at sect, here Mars is also approaching SN.