Who is my Soul Mate and when will I met him?

craft94

When/where will I find my soul mate? Have I met him already? What kind of person is he?

Attachments

• whenwillifindmysoulmate.jpg
    whenwillifindmysoulmate.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

waybread

Your chart is too small to read.

Some of us are a bit cynical about popular understandings of soul mates. This isn't the One True Love with whom one will live happily ever after, nor is it someone who truly "understands you." Maybe you can stop me here, and say what you think a soul mate is.

craft94

Your chart is too small to read.

Some of us are a bit cynical about popular understandings of soul mates. This isn't the One True Love with whom one will live happily ever after, nor is it someone who truly "understands you." Maybe you can stop me here, and say what you think a soul mate is.
If you don't believe in soul mates, change that to "my next partner."

A soul mate, to me, is someone who you have a soul connection to...kindred spirits...this could be a friend or a family member, could be a stranger you meet once who changes your life, but I meant it in the more romantic sense, so that definition won't do here.

waybread

Can you repost and resize your chart?

I don't mean to come across as negative, but we see a lot of questions like this, often by young women who long for a fairy tale romance.

Basically, in my personal experience, a soul mate shows up in your life to further your personal growth. S/he may be a lover or spouse, but it could be some other relationship; and then the relationship may not be permanent. After you learn the life-lesson, the soul mate move on. You are not restricted to one in this lifetime.

I have been married for 20 years to a man who has been my soul mate in many ways, but the relationship has had many extremely rocky moments. To keep a relationship going may take more work than we imagine when it begins.

Something to consider: what if you met your soulmate, but he cheated on you, was a substance abuser, became long-term unemployed, or had habits that bothered you mightily?

Last edited:

craft94

I don't wanna be annoying but like, does anyone care to help? (help with the chart, that is, not emotional support or moralistic advice on how I shouldn't want a relationship or whatever.. I don't want that right now)

craft94

Since you wouldn't like my reading, I'll be silent.

Is your reading that I don't have a soul mate and I'll never be in a relationship? That's the only interpretation I truly won't like (and I know there are horarists on here who would give it... I don't believe that's possible to really know), unless you want to give me some advice that has nothing to do with the chart which I also won't like.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

I will take a shot at it... but please be aware my interpretation is not in line with regular horarists lol. It's my own style, so take it with plenty of salt!

You are Mercury in the 4th House, also ruling the 10th House. Are you happy with your career, or thinking or work advancement?

Your soulmate is Mr Jupiter in the 2nd House, ruling the 4th House so he could be someone in your family circle/or hometown? Either that or he is back in HIS hometown...

Also, Mercury had a sextile with Jupiter some time back, so you have already met him. And you're in his sign (Sag) which means you like him a lot! Is there a guy that you met a while back that you are in love with, and is he from your hometown, family friend, etc? Some rich dude?

Context is so important in this.

For your question, I believe you have already met him. Who he is... the stars will unveil when the time is right!

All the best!

LovelyMissAries

What house is "soul mate" categorized in? I'm assuming you mean someone you'll have a deep transformative love with, or do you mean someone you get married to?

I see two separating aspects which I assume mean you've met someone already, like made contact but haven't dated yet. I might go so far as to say they are already in a serious relationship with someone else or married, or still working on himself i.e. not ready for you yet. Sorry not skilled in "Whens"

tikana

What house is "soul mate" categorized in? I'm assuming you mean someone you'll have a deep transformative love with, or do you mean someone you get married to?

I see two separating aspects which I assume mean you've met someone already, like made contact but haven't dated yet. I might go so far as to say they are already in a serious relationship with someone else or married, or still working on himself i.e. not ready for you yet. Sorry not skilled in "Whens"

She ghasnt met him yet

craft94

Thank you!! :biggrin:

Where in the chart do you see that? (the bolded) I'm asking because I'm curious and I'd like to expand my knowledge of horary.

craft94

I will take a shot at it... but please be aware my interpretation is not in line with regular horarists lol. It's my own style, so take it with plenty of salt!

You are Mercury in the 4th House, also ruling the 10th House. Are you happy with your career, or thinking or work advancement?

Your soulmate is Mr Jupiter in the 2nd House, ruling the 4th House so he could be someone in your family circle/or hometown? Either that or he is back in HIS hometown...

Also, Mercury had a sextile with Jupiter some time back, so you have already met him. And you're in his sign (Sag) which means you like him a lot! Is there a guy that you met a while back that you are in love with, and is he from your hometown, family friend, etc? Some rich dude?

Context is so important in this.

For your question, I believe you have already met him. Who he is... the stars will unveil when the time is right!

All the best!
Thanks!!! :happy:

Yep, my life is going really, really well in terms of career! Very happy. My life is great except for love life which (though i go on dates) is nonexistent... I feel like I have to force myself to be attracted to people I'm not if I want a relationship... which I'll never do because that's not really a relationship and defeats the purpose

To answer your question, sorta but I can't think of anyone from my hometown *vomits* dont plan on ever moving back

Last edited:

craft94

Yea it's pretty obvious.. Try figuring it out

How is it in anyway obvious?

What method do you use for timing?

I know some people go by degree, and others go by cardinal, mutable, fixed

BTW I think it's perfectly acceptable not to answer questions but if you know it and don't wanna say it, why bother commenting at all? I don't get that tbh.

I think the reason as to why I can't answer it myself is obvious.

Last edited:

tikana

How is it in anyway obvious?

What method do you use for timing?

I know so people go by degree, and others go by cardinal, mutable, fixed

BTW I think it's perfectly fine not to answer questions but if you know it and don't wanna say it, why bother commenting at all? I don't get it tbh

I was commenting to Aries said that u already met him. I contradicted that bc merc passed Saturn last not jup was before that. Saturn cut off the light

Umm bc it's obvious and this is a learning forum..

craft94

I was commenting to whoever said that u already met him. I contradicted that bc merc passed Saturn last not jup was before that. Saturn cut off the light

Umm bc it's obvious and this is a learning forum..
"It's obvious because it's obvious." Okay, makes perfect sense, thank you, all my questions are solved. Don't need to hear anymore.

Last edited:

craft94

Also, is the Saturn-Mercury conjunction a bad thing? Obviously biased me says it's actually a good thing because it rules the 5th, and I think you usually need a little bit of 5th house style romance before you move on to the 7th/8th house stuff, and it's sextile the ruler of the 7th so..