Uefa Champions League Final Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid

dbozics

Good evening
What are your thoughts and predictions for the final?
Is someone kind enough to post charts etc?

http://au.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2015-2016/real-madrid-v-atletico-madrid-champions-league-final-preview-with-team-news-quotes-and-odds_sto5606494/story.shtml

Thankyou šŸ˜€

Estrellero

Good evening
What are your thoughts and predictions for the final?
Is someone kind enough to post charts etc?

http://au.eurosport.com/football/ch...m-news-quotes-and-odds_sto5606494/story.shtml

Thankyou

The match is going to be played in Milan, which is neutral ground, so if the chart of macht time is got by Horary Astrology, it would be impossible to estimate who plays at home and therefore depends on house I, and who plays as visitor and so depends on house VII.

The natal chart of Real Madrid shows the part of misfortune in 7Āŗ Sagittarius affected by transits of Saturn and Mars stationary, close to star Antares.

RMadrid.GIF

The natal chart of Atletico Madrid shows Neptune on Ascendant, the planet which now transits on Midheaven in Piscis and is near to be conjunct Jupiter.

ALETI.GIF

Therefore the astrological situation looks friendly for Atletico.

fensi88

Here is the chart:

OtFKkkH.gif

Point of Victory is on 04 GEM 38 so I think Real Madrid will win if they play in white kit.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
in games like these - always go for the element of surprise. WWCD?

it's uranus' game.

i'd look at the aquarian players charts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBfD1SC06M

10th house ruler is Merc of fensi chart. The champion

Merc in querant 6th of 'neutral land' 7th's turned chart 12th - the team that works hardest mentally in subterfuge on neutral ground.

Uranus and Saturn rule 3rd house, 9th in turned chart of 7th neutral ground.

The team that works the hardest wll have the element of surprise in their favor, or vice versa.

9th house sun is Milan in my read, because I look at 1st house jupiter ruled chart as the team i look at - ruled by jupiter. Jupiter is 9th house conjunct node of 1st - the purposeful good that comes in foreign land.

The Portuguese' will win, creo que. Italian's will root for roots - moon ruled 2nd of 7th neutral ground, and reynaldo's sun (his function) in the game, is probable in 3rd house (no degree's shown, Fensi?)

Mercury wins this game of cat and mouse.

Last edited:

dbozics

Here is the chart:

OtFKkkH.gif

Point of Victory is on 04 GEM 38 so I think Real Madrid will win if they play in white kit.

Hi Fensi
I found out Athletico Madrid is the away team.
Official kits:
Real Madrid - White kit
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/05/real-madrid-2016-champions-league-final-shirt.html?m=

Athletico - red and white stripes

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/05/atletico-madrid-2016-champions-league-final-shirt.html?m=1

šŸ˜ƒ

Kitchy

Banned
why don't you people post degree's? sheesh....

what is the 3rd house cusp degree in Aquarius, dbozics?

Ronaldo's chart (from mother) on astrodatabank has him at

sun 16' acuario

merc 6' acuario

moon in 3rd of house of game in acuario.

ronaldo's sun and merc aquarius fall in 3rd house of chart ( or at least mercury does) -

italians love the portuguese - the italians will root for real madrid. moon in 3rd house.

Last edited:

fensi88

Thanks dbozics for these links!
I asign ASC and DSC upon kit colors. So, DSC team is represent with Mercury in fix sign so to me it is Real. ASC team is represent with Jupiter in mutable sign (2 colors) so that is A.Madrid.
But Frawley said his method fav on ASC best works for final match, in that case A.Madrid will win.

Amit89

I go for favourite method.

Real Madrid are favourites.

First we see Moon in AQU which usually means surprises. The 7th house ruler mercury is dignified in the 6th house. + A Marid

The 1st ruler is weak being debilitated. - R Madrid

Also Athletico Madrid's mercury is in mutual reception with venus. + A Madrid

Therefore Atheltic Madrid will win.

The champions league final chart last year had Moon in Aqu, Asc and Dsc are the same, 7th ruler in the 6th, but retrograde: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83796

Last edited:

bombus

I agree in general. Another importat thing ... ruler POF is the Sun on At MadridĀ“s house. We will see a closer game I think may be 1 goal or... none Āæpenalties?
I hope At Madrid win ;)

Last edited:

bombus

At Madrid transits are great! Especially Neptune and his presents. Moon is in Aquarius now, but in Piscies at the end of the match. It is an important symbol for both teams but I think is stronger for At Madrid than Real... One example, when At Madrid wins a trophy hoolligans celebrate this in Neptune Square in Madrid....

Good luck AtlƩtico!!!

Amit89

Real Madrid's chart is 06/03/1902 at 14.24pm source: http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/thebest/manojlovd3.htm

This means transit Neptune is conjunct their sun and transit Uranus is sex tiling their 7th house stellium and Uranus is conjuct the mid heaven.

However, transit Pluto is squaring their 7th house planets and transit Jupiter is also squaring their 7th house planets and opposing the sun.

Two more important things to add is transit moon is in their 8th house entirely during the game, which is negative for Real Madrid. Also transit moon is also squaring their natal Saturn, which is a big negative.

For Athletico Mardid:

26 April 1903

Transit Uranus exactly conjuct natal moon and transit sun conjuct natal venus!

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
moon will change sign during game, most likely? if so - it is in own sign with approaching square sun and venus - they will be rendered useless if the game goes past moon change. this might be the upset we see - it might be that AMadrid takes lead, but then Real Madrid takes over the game. Moon has left its stamp in Aquarius 3rd.

I am using real madrid as house 1 of game chart. Uranus ends the game in 4th house, after relaying the sudden and quickly changing information through moon, it's proxy in 3rd.

I am going with Real Madrid still.

Amit89

By the favourite method, Athletico Madrid has more positive testimonies. Also the moon's transit in the club's natal charts, Moon is transiting in the 8th house throughout the game in Real Madrid's natal chart and squaring their natal Saturn, which is not good for Real Madrid.

However, we will see what happens.

Moon in Aqu also means an exciting game (uranus), last champions league final Moon was in Aqu and we saw a great game.

Kitchy

Banned
moon has just changed signs.

0.4' pisces now - ruler neptune -

the players are wilting on AMadrid with no subs.

There has got to be a super fantastic mental play coming with hidden success. We'll need replays to see exactly what happened.

Moon changed signs into Pisces in extra time and Jupiter Node in 10th giving the world what it's hoping for.

Moon is now approaching square by sign to venus/sun. AMadrid has been too lazy in training, evidently. They're fizzing out.

I saw that mental strength would win out the game, mental strength trains the body and Real Madrid has the team of trained bodies - Uranus on 5th of game chart - pre-known physical conditioning?

We might see a magic play.

Kitchy

Banned
The goalies were dead against the kicks. Poor AMadrid guy who hit the post. Moon changed into Pisces, sad realitiies.

Ronaldo won the game.

Booyah!