moon-pluto aspects

Sir Zodiac

Moon/Pluto can have to do with emotional rejection from your partner and can also give your relationship an emotional dept, sometimes to deep depending on the aspect. Venus/Pluto can be a deep sexual attraction but it can also be a fatal attraction an obsession in the relationship depending on the aspect.

love-thinking

Moon/Pluto can have to do with emotional rejection from your partner and can also give your relationship an emotional dept, sometimes to deep depending on the aspect. Venus/Pluto can be a deep sexual attraction but it can also be a fatal attraction an obsession in the relationship depending on the aspect.

What is more overpowering? Moon-Pluto or Venus-pluto? And from who does the fatal attraction come from? Pluto or venus?

Sir Zodiac

Pluto is the planet of power and it can be equal strong on Moon or Venus depending on if there is other aspects, house placement is also important.

About fatal attraction, it´s Pluto´s contact and aspect with Venus and i can also be a relationship where there is only sexual attraction but emotionel you has nothing in common Moon/Pluto and you feel emotional rejected, it depends on the two horoscopes.

love-thinking

Pluto is the planet of power and it can be equal strong on Moon or Venus depending on if there is other aspects, house placement is also important.

About fatal attraction, it´s Pluto´s contact and aspect with Venus and i can also be a relationship where there is only sexual attraction but emotionel you has nothing in common Moon/Pluto and you feel emotional rejected, it depends on the two horoscopes.

What about mars in 8th house? Or Prosopine conjunct pluto?

Sir Zodiac

Mars in 8th house is futile and strong there and can also be a fatal attraction if tangled in in love affairs if the aspects is heavy. About Prosopine conjunct Pluto i don´t do asteroids, i have answered you questions about Moon/Pluto and Venus/Pluto in this thread, i advice you to make a new thread if you has other questions.

love-thinking

Mars in 8th house is futile and strong there and can also be a fatal attraction if tangled in in love affairs if the aspects is heavy. About Prosopine conjunct Pluto i don´t do asteroids, i have answered you questions about Moon/Pluto and Venus/Pluto in this thread, i advice you to make a new thread if you has other questions.

Thank you for your time and expertise Sir Zodiac :biggrin: