sudden excessive hair fall

Pisces13

Banned
In the past 3 weeks I started to experience sudden excessive hair fall that is greatly, greatly concerning me. It's a huge surprise because my diet is healthy and hasn't changed recently, I'm not under any stress, I never use products in my hair (besides shampoo) and I don't wear it in any stressful hairstyles. It's simply begun to just fall out and by quite a lot. I asked, "Will I continue to experience this excessive hair-shedding that I've been experiencing as of late?" Mind you, it's unlike anything I've experienced before, I'm losing way more than usual.

I used the 10th for hair, and both the 1st and the 10th are ruled by Mercury and it's in the first house conjunct Moon in Mercury in the 12th...If Moon represents me/the question, could it being in Mercury (health) in the 12th (secrets/theunknown, loss) and conjunct Mercury (me and my hair) indicate the hair loss will continue because it's due to a underlying health problem? Are there any positive indications?

Update: If anyone would place take a look I'd appreciate it. I just lost a little more than 100 today and I'm scared.

Attachments

• suddenhairloss.jpg
    suddenhairloss.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: