Need some help please!

Zappy

Hi

To get desired job - 6th house CSL must signfy 2,6,11,10

detrimental House for job - 1,5,9

Your 6th House Cuspal Sublord is Mercury
Let see Mercury's signification as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 5, where it is situated and also cusp 2 owned by it.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is VEN, signifies the cusp 7 occupied by it and also cusp 3 owned by it. It signifies cusp 7 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord KET has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 11, where it is situated. Ketu is in sign owned by MON thus signifies cusp 12 occupied by it/ owned by it. It signifies cusp 12 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SAT, signifies the cusp 5 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it. It signifies cusp 6 being within 3º 20' orb. In Conjunction with RAH signifying 6(cuspal) Aspected by KET signifying 11 Ketu is in sign owned by MON thus signifies cusp 12 occupied by it/ 12(cuspal))

Mercury is signifying 5 2 7 3 11 12 6

Let see when you'll get your new job.

Current Mahadasha - Ketu upto 24th sept 2020.
Ketu is signifying 11 12 5 6 1 8

Bhukti - Venus upto 22nd April 2015
Venus is signifying 7 5 6 1 12 8. Difficult to get job in this period.

Next Bhukti - Sun starts from 22nd April 2015
Sun signification is 12 8 6 1 11.

Antra - Moon
Moon signification is 5 6 11 12 10 4 9 6 1 8

Sookshma - Saturn - Saturn signification - 6 5 11 12 1 2 7 3

Ideal you should get your desired job in 1st Week of May 2015.Probably between 3rd May to 5th May 2015.

Good Luck !!!

starstudent33

Things are not going to get better anytime soon. Lately you've been having a problem with your personal finances because of an inability to earn, and it's causing damped hopes for earnings. These gloomy feelings will continue until about Sept. 6th. There don't appear to be any job opportunities on the horizon. This week, you begin thinking about self-improvement through spiritual growth. Self-improvement through spiritual work will come easily. On about August 28th, there's a conflict between your need to go to work and your spiritual work. You also start thinking about self-employment. There appears to be an opportunity for self-employment.

This is my first attempt at an interpretation on a public forum, during a VoC moon, no less. Please be gentle! :)

The short answer is, "Probably not tomorrow, but that light at the end of the tunnel isn't far off".

And now for the long answer.

Mark the second half of September on your calendar. There are some potentially very interesting times in store.

I think that by the week of the 15th, when Mars opposes your natal Mars, you may feel like you're at the end of your rope to OMG DO SOMETHING! I use all caps because I think that's how you'll be feeling. Mars in Sag will want you to expand your horizons and put your best foot forward, devoid of fear. The nature of the opposition is that your natal Mars in Gemini will want to resist this. Mars in Gemini will probably say, "Huh? Can I think about this for a while?". This could be a time to 'act outside the box'. With your natal Mars in your 10th house of career, this would be a good time to fine-tune your resumé, and then, as the opposition separates over the following days and you're feeling less frustrated, send it out as much as you can - even apply for jobs you don't think you're going to get. Just make sure you apply for those fast-paced sort of jobs. That's where you're likely to be happiest. Work will give you the best outlet for your energy.

Now, back to when something may open up for you - let's fast forward to the last week of September. From around the 23rd to the 27th, the Sun will be in a helpful trine to your natal Mars, with the Sun in your 2nd house of income. Money will still be a concern of yours, but you will be feeling quite confident by this point. Late on the 28th, the Moon will activate the Mars/Mars opposition mentioned above. You'll wake up the next day (a Monday) feeling confident about the steps you began taking on or around the 15th. This is around the time Venus will be trine to Mars AND your Saturn - so not only will you be feeling really great and confident around others, a window may very well open for you, work-wise. I could actually see you starting something the week of the 28th.

Now - a couple of...I hate the word 'warning'. It's so ominous when it doesn't have to be. What I have are two cautionary points.

The first is that the 28th is also the day that the Moon and Saturn make an exact conjunction one minute away from your natal Pluto. It'll be late on the 27th if you've moved west into an earlier time zone. Now, I don't *think* that this is directly relevant to finding a job, but I do see some sort of coming to a head of some issue in your personal life, perhaps with a sibling or neighbor, or possibly something at home if given the five-degree rule of house cusps. Throwing yourself into some kind of work would be a great outlet for any frustrations in this department. On the up side, Saturn's next big move will be to cross into your 4th house, and you just had your Jupiter return as well. These both signify new beginnings, which makes me think you'll be off to a good start by late September, as long as you don't let any distractions get in your way.

The other cautionary point - a minor one - is that Mercury will be in its shadow period, going retrograde by October 4. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, and if you're accepting work around the 23rd-25th and starting around the 29th, you'll be okay. Any later and it becomes more likely that the terms of your job will change at a later date. Again, don't let this discourage you. You'll be feeling pretty confident by then, anyway.

Again, these are just potentials, not definites - but play your cards right, and I think late September will have you breathing easier than you are today. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Last edited: