Just curious to know: lost or pick-pocketed?

Did you lost it while travelling? and Is your mobile of silver color? or some sorta grey,white, faded colored?

or blackish, may be your bag was black?

just checking. I am a learner just picking up things :D

I hope someone would help you with this.

Arthur Fomalhaut

Both silver (you could say grey, whitish also, but silver is better, metalic) some parts and blackish other parts, so spot on. Absolutely I was on the move, it was a 4 miles hike from the beach home. Good job! I dont move around much so small distances feel to me like real trips.

Backpack was green and some parts red.

Some day you teach me how you manage colors:). Apart from Saturn black and Mars red the rest I find it completely unmanagable, impossible to concile the opinions. You know Lilly had "green" for 4 houses, but at the time in the English language they didnt have a word to distinguish from blue, those four houses must be different kinds of green and/or blue. That's a problem, only practice would solve it, but nobody seems to be interested.

Last edited:
Both silver (you could say grey, whitish also) some parts and blackish other parts, so spot on. Absolutely I was on the move, it was a 4 miles hike from the beach home. Good job!

Backpack was green and some parts red.

Some day you teach me how you manage colors:). Apart from Saturn black and Mars red the rest I find it completely unmanagable, impossible to concile the opinions. You know Lilly had "green" for 4 houses, but at the time in the English language they didnt have a word to distinguish from blue, those four houses must be different kinds of green and/or blue. That's a problem, only practice would solve it, but nobody seems to be interested.

ur mobile (mars) is in cancer which is of silver white or grey or anything of faded tone.

looks like its with a woman now & its stolen from u? Am not sure.