Is he lying?

melina

I met a man, during yesterday's solar eclipse. It was quite an intense encounter. This man said several things to me, which I have no way of verifying. I want to know if he is lying. My gut is telling me nothing on this one, other than to proceed with caution and take things very slow.

The ascendant is at 29 degrees. I'm not sure if this chart will reveal anything. 12th house is packed. :(

Me = Gemini - Mercury in 12th house
Him = Sagittarius - Jupiter in 12th house

Moon and the Sun are both in 12 house. Sun is burning everything.

Attachments

• lying.jpg
    lying.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 51

stephenseah007

Venus in house 12 - may have a hidden love affair, early marriage is possible

I would think it would be wise to proceed with caution
good luck to you

Kerrie

I normally find that someone is lying to me when there is a bad aspect to my Neptune from Venus or Mercury, a conjunction, square or opposition. This is with transits and not horary though.

rafaella

With packed 12th, I'd say things are not as they seem with him. Several things stand out - Moon combust, conjucnt south node, Neptune conjucnt MC, late ASC at 29 degrees.

Not a good chart at all.

melina

Just wanted to give an update. I thought he was lying about his job only. In July 2012, I found out he was lying about the following:

Real name and DOB
Immigration status
Financial status
Relationship with his son
Major health issues
He was also involved in several other relationships with Filippino nannies while pursing me (he wanted to use me for money and immigration).