DOB: 08-oct-1981
Birth Place: Theni, India

My husband's details
DOB:18-oct-1980
Birth place: Thirvannamalai, India

I beg you guys to answer my question.

Thanks in advance

ian wood

first you have not entered details of time of birth .2nd it seems we are not allowed to give a straight answer to a straight question.i suggest you post more details about your problems and efforts to understand them.this may then open a door for a predictive expert like virinchi or whoever .to then give u a straight answer to a straight question.

Last edited:

starlink

Arulkumar, I am not familiar with Vedic astrology, but you could use this question as a horary question if you like. It is very very difficult to predict a pregnancy from a birthchart and you almost need to be a clairvoyant.
The nearest you can get is to ask if you can have children to start off with. We cannot predict a pregnancy if we dont know if you can get pregnant. Or maybe your husband is unable to have children. There could be so many factors, that this question of yours is probably not answerable. I dont know how a Vedic astrologer goes about this, but in Wester astrology it is most difficult. Same thing as when someone asks: when will I marry? Very often you see an aspect, progressed, which very much looks like it and nothing happens. Or instead of a wedding you get a fantastic promotion, all very happy events, shown by the same sort of planets, so really, I dont think you will get an answer which will satisfy you I'm afraid.

In this forum, we are all asked to give our own interpretation to our questions because this is a learning forum (for this reason also, predicting when you can get pregnant is highly difficult for students and even for experts).

In this forum you are not expected to get a free reading. For that you will have to go to a fortune teller or a medium. Here we all learn and we learn by doing.
Now your question is a very difficult one, but you could always try to look at your 5th house and your husbands, to see if maybe, children are indicated and tell us what you think. It does not matter if you make mistakes. That is how one learns after all.

I will move this thread to the Greenhorn Lounge where all threads are being moved to when no self interpretation (attempt at least) is given by the poster.

Starlink

santhosh

hi guys,
allow me to help you with the vedic part. I will give you the basics and you can do the calculation yourself.
1. Note the 5th and 9th house of parents.
2. Note the 5th and 9th house lords also.
3. Note the position of Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, and Moon in their transits.
4. Mark their Aspect points.
5. In transit of above locate the period when saturn, Jupiter, mars are moon is aspecting 5house, 9th house, 5lord or 9th lord. or when any of the aove 4planets is in the 5th or 9th house or they are aspecting ascendent or moon also.
6. Check from previous house if any of above in retro.

Thus you arrive at the date of birth

further birth will take place only in dasa, bhukti period of planets connected to lagna lord, 5th house , 5th house lord, 9th house and 9th house lord.
God bless

Welcome to AW,

May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

You could ask this in our horary GLounge but first you need to understand how to cast a chart and learn the basics...

Anyone can ask a horary question. You do not need a birth time to use this method of astrological enquiry. What you do need is the exact time the question was clearly worded in your mind. An experienced horarist can, using the time you have asked the question and the place from which it was asked, explore a particular matter in great detail.

Horary astrology can be used to enquire about health, marriage, love affairs, work matters, travel, relocation and many other matters that affect our daily lives. It can be used to find lost things, people, pets, and many other subjects. Try not to attempt horary without first acquiring a sound knowledge of Natal chart basics though.

Horary astrology learning links
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12782
http://www.antiquus-astrology.com/Chap2-5.html
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/traditionalastrology.html
http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson1/lesson1.html