Will I ever meet and marry my soulmate?

Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to Vedic Astrology and would like some insight into my natal chart. I am not sure if this chart is applicable. (I can't seem to find the Vedic Chart generator on Astro.com)

For the past several months I have been feeling the effects of my Saturn return pretty heavily. I have been dedicating most of my time to spiritual growth and personal development on a psychological level as well to make the most of my Saturn return. I notice that ever since the start of my Saturn return, I have become more intuitive or "psychic" so to speak.
I feel as if Saturn has also kept me a bit introverted for the past year. I usually was the life of the party and now, well, I avoid attention and look inward for self reflection.
But at the same time I have lately been worrying if I will ever marry and have a family of my own. I feel as if all this introspection is preparing me to meet the right person. (I might be wrong) I try to keep optimistic despite the current energy. I'm wondering if I am to meet my soulmate soon and embark in marriage?
Im wondering if Vedic Astrology may point to divine timing approaching or any delays?

I welcome any and all interpretations.
Thank you in advance for your time. :happy:

(ps) I am female

Attachments

• mychart.gif
    mychart.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 65

ian wood

hello. you are in your venus dhasa(period)for 20 years starting 2001venus is in gemini in the vedic constellation ruled by mars .this makes mars important 4 this time period.you have a very close opposition between mars and the moon which give difficulties for married life.how this manifests u will be attracted to men who will take advantage of your giving nature.moon is in a very spiritual star of revati in pisces this contrasts strongly with your willfull mars pluto conjunction in virgo.you also have saturn in virgo which is 7th house from your moon.this all adds up to make emotions and relationships a difficult karmic area.transits recently, north node and jupiter in your 7th house have fuelled the desire and impulse 4 relationships.this is a challenge for you emotionally and psychologically, so u may have turned inward to escape.chart shows emotional rivalry issues with the mother or older sister.consequently you have learnt to avoid emotional rivalry with other women.and in order to do this you camoflague your feelings .you have saturn return in the 7th house from the moon saturn is relationship indicator as it rules the 7th and has travelled least degrees in its sign.so we can expect relationship area to be fated in some way also natal south node in 7th indicates karmic connection with partner.i wont venture to predict time of relationship my aim here is to try and throw some light on what i see as a complex area of your life.i will say that it will be partly u being ready to open your feelings and partly fate that will manifest the event.hopefully someone more confident of predictive ability on this matter can help to answer your posted question.

Ian Wood,
Thank you so much for your interpretation as it is quite accurate. Lately I haven't had much harmony with my sister and I. My relationship with my mother is ok, thank God. Again, I appreciate your insight, so far many of my relationships lately seem to be fated, Im hoping this will eventually bring me to manifest love, marriage and a family soon.

Virinchi,
Hello :) thank you for the link, I have posted 2 charts the program generated as my birth chart. Any interpretations welcomed :)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 45
  • rasi.jpg
    rasi.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 46

Kannan

hello. you are in your venus dhasa(period)for 20 years starting 2001venus is in gemini in the vedic constellation ruled by mars .this makes mars important 4 this time period.you have a very close opposition between mars and the moon which give difficulties for married life.how this manifests u will be attracted to men who will take advantage of your giving nature.moon is in a very spiritual star of revati in pisces QUOTE]

ian wood

You say Venus is in the constellation of Mars in Gemini and Moon in Revathi in Pisces and there is a very close opposition between them. Moon and Mars are in 4/10 aspect not opposition. Will you pl. clarify. Also which aspects you follow, Western or Vedic ? I am a bit confused

Regards

kannan

ian wood

hello. you are in your venus dhasa(period)for 20 years starting 2001venus is in gemini in the vedic constellation ruled by mars .this makes mars important 4 this time period.you have a very close opposition between mars and the moon which give difficulties for married life.how this manifests u will be attracted to men who will take advantage of your giving nature.moon is in a very spiritual star of revati in pisces QUOTE]

ian wood

You say Venus is in the constellation of Mars in Gemini and Moon in Revathi in Pisces and there is a very close opposition between them. Moon and Mars are in 4/10 aspect not opposition. Will you pl. clarify. Also which aspects you follow, Western or Vedic ? I am a bit confused

Regards

kannan
yes it is confusing ,as the vedic chart link above does not correspond with the western chart originally posted.i took the chart details d.o.b.etc from the western chart posted ,and fed them into my vedic program. this is the chart that i interpreted .if u look at the original chart u will see close opposition of mars and moon which is valid for both systems .the advantage of having chart in my own program, means i can have my reply ,and chart on screen at the same time.so for me is worth the extra effort keying in the data.i see now i made mistakeof saying mars in gemini when it is clearly virgo .venus the period ruler is in gemini in mrigasira which is ruled by mars.hence star ruler is of venus is in virgo opposite moon hope this has rectified my mistake.rereading the text i wrote. not a mistake just not very clearly explained.for western astrologers. venus is in vedic gemini but in nakshatra(vedic constellation equivilant to orion)ruled by mars .following rules, venus will manifest through mars (its star ruler)so effects of that period (venus 20 years)will involve the close mars opposition with moon just learning this approach so i stand to be corrected by any vedic expert(hopefully learning more).i did use knowledge gained through study of outer planets as this is western and there is segregation ,no doubt to avoid confusion and conflict ..i didnt fully explain how i came to certain conclusions that involve results of early interaction with parents leading to emotional and role rivalry with other females.trying to foolow site rules as i understand them again i am open to correction.

Last edited:

Virinchi

yes. both charts are given different data
i took data from western chart and found her to be cancer lagna.

she'll find someone during venus-saturn period as venus is on mars cosntellation and ketu sub, mars in 2nd bhava , ketu in 7th and saturn on sun's constellation, which is 2nd lord

venus-jupiter also has strong possibility . in 2011-12 but only factor denying it is jupiter being 6th H significator which doesnt support marriage

but right now venus-rahu will not help in this matter as rahu is controlled by 12 th lord mercury which is in 12th H

my conclusion is : she'll find him in between 2011-2014

Kannan

Ian wood
FindingMyWay

Astrodienst Software , from which the western charts are mostly drawn in these forums, also prvides Vedic Wheel charts based on sidreal zodiac and Lahiri Ayanamsa for any birth details,which you can make use of if you are intersted in presenting a vedic chart.. You can straight away obtain any chart of your choice by clicking the 'Extended Settings'. Ofcourse one should work out the Dasa/Bhukthi periods and other details by referring to a standard Vedic Software.

Kannan

Thank you everyone for your insight. I have tried to download a couple of programs to get an accurate chart, but I have gotten different chart results. I do not know why this is. I have also tried to explore with the different extended settings on astro.com but I think I have to find a way to get a more accurate chart.
Will post a better one soon, hopefully it will be more representative of my data.
thanks again!! many blessings to all!