Career and Education

karan203

I'm Looking for advice in terms of career and education as going through really tough time and unable to head anywhere and completely frustated.
My details are as follows:
Date of birth - 20/March/1994
Time of birth -05:30 AM
Place of birth- Faridabad , Haryana ,India.

You can find my astro-chart in attachments too.

Please help and advice , I would be great full.

Attachments

• File 1.pdf
    246 KB · Views: 28

karan203

Finance and future prospect

I' have completed my bachelors degree and about to start my MBA ,, will it be benefitial for future prospect . I'm really concerned related to my future and will be able to achieve something good.
My details are as follows:
Date of birth - 20/March/1994
Time of birth -05:30 AM
Place of birth- Faridabad , Haryana ,India.

You can find my astro-chart in attachments too.

Please help and advice , I would be great full

Attachments

• File 1.pdf
    246 KB · Views: 14

corvidcatharsis

Re: Finance and future prospect

"If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."

You may find that you aren't having luck over here because most people in the Read My Chart forum are Western astrologers.

karan203

future prospect

I have been on the forum from a while and reading various post.
I have been struggling from a while in my life as soon as my bachelors have been completed. There have been times i feel like quiting and get over this life but trying my best to not do so. I'm planning to go for my MBA program and work after that though i feel like working for myself and be an entrepreneur but that cant happen now . Is there any chances to work for myself in my future or get a good job.
Here are my details :
Date of birth 20/march/1994
Time of birth- 05:30am
country -India , Faridabad ,Haryana.
Thank you for your time and reply.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_krn.40530.158360.png
    astro_w2gw_krn.40530.158360.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 11

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope planetary suggestions will help reflect, adapt and integrate into your career plans suitably,
do care share how true talents-traits-health-prospects etc etc :

wonder whether inclined to be dental surgeon dealing with teeth and beauty
developing innovative methods with research,
and professor thereof and luck and earnings thereby;

or inclined to printing and advertising technology, fashion technology etc and direction thereof;
or banking technology/ATMs, coins printing/mint, etc

btw what have been your keen interests to choose from as career, hobbies etc with earnings potential,
you seem to have inclinations for research, innovation, technology, art, teaching-directing, etc

rahu is debilated in scorpio 10th, debilation cancelled, gradual rise in career, while moon-rahu opp rise and fall to care;
observe fast on Amavasya evenings; prayers for welfare of ancestors; observe death anniversaries religiously;
libra inimical-malefic for acq asc, jup 11th lord over libra 9th stress-delays in income-gains;
aptitude for university teaching-directing-advisory-Management consultancy roles;

venus elevated pisces 2nd, sun-venus pisces, selfless attitude,
aptitude for arts-singing-dancing-teaching-banking-pharmacy etc,
sun -venus lords 7/9 for prosperity, financial gains-support through spouse;

moon-ketu elevated taurus 4th, love of food-comforts, dentistry, stubborn;
detachment from mother-motherland;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-teeth etc

sat own acq first, gains through mass supervision/public admin;
sat-mars-mer acq for entrepreneurial-innovative aptitudes, printing technology, etc

asc lord sat now 2.5yrs transit sag 11th, gains from technology-old people-old friends;
jup year ahead transit scorpio-rahu 10th for research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

do share ground feedbacks to pick as relevant and prospective, how true-insightful-helpful-adaptive,

best wishes, kshantaram