Will I get the job

aquarius7000

Interesting

Deb Houlding says that if the relevant Horary sigs coincide with the natal sigs of the querent, that strengthens the case a bit. My natal sig of 2nd house is Merc. also, but combust by 2.5*

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi,
Normally I don't pull a 2nd chart on the same issue, but this is not exactly the same question, but largely connected to it.

Question: Will I be able to convince the potential employer of the salary at least within my desired range, if not same amount?

If nothing else, since the outcome will be known tomorrow, we can use this to practise/test our Horary skills.

What is that Uranus doing bang on the MC. 1st and 2nd houses both in Leo and the Sun peregrine in Sco. with dispositor in its fall. Hmm...:pinched:

hope observations help adapt,

sat significator for employment and lord 6th too
negating to the 5th opp moon 11th, could be the spoiler, seeking change,
but stuck in the 5th house and negating employment prospects, to care
- salary negotiations could be horary tough.

moon lord 12th negating to the 11th, gains through foreign lands,
cutting the losses, moon gemini confused decision making;

jup elevated aspect cancer 12th for foreign lands;

sun asc lord strong over the 4th, separative, moving home;

jup lord 5/9 for luck strong over the 4th scorpio, research-occult,
advisory role, jup lord 9th over 4th tending to distant lands;

venus lord 11th over 4th, may offer residential facility perhaps;

mer aspect own gemini 10th, supportive of career;

mars 3rd aggressive and accident prone, good for initiative-progress;
mars aspecting own aries 9th supportive of luck-distant travels;

mars elevated aspect cap 6th protective of health-employment
and coping with the competition;

sat aspect own acq 7th, supportive of vocation,
but not good for health of spouse/relationship;

aries 10th inimical-malefic for leo asc, career under stress-delay;

negotiate with care, not to rock the boat and miss the bus;
salary and final negotiations could block the opportunity and stressful;

do care to discuss the feedbacks,

wishing luck with care,

kshantaram

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thank you, Kshantaram.

Believe it or not guys, we are still discussing the salaray and benefits' package. Rather clear what the VOC Moon is about.

I will make a final update, hopefully, this week itself, with the final answer. Learnt a lot from this thread and also about negotiating with a potential new employer:biggrin:.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

this thread makes all my children look like kindergarten :)
Lol... I bring on the tough stuff:biggrin:

So, got the final offer in writing today. I went down a bit, but not below the range I had in mind. I did spend a full week negotiating with three people from HR, but came thru with what I had in mind.

It is interesting though how that VOC Moon meant so much delay. However, in the end, both parties struck a good and fair deal.:)

Thank you all again and God bless.

dr. farr

The querent and quesited significators BOTH being in pitted degrees-I believe-were more responsible for the delays than the VOC Moon-pitted degrees always indicate delays, blocks, barriers and difficulties, as they clearly (to my perception) did in this present case.

Congratulations on your new job, and best of wishes to you:biggrin:!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Wanted to add, I have in my natal chart an exalted tenth house ruler (Venus) in conj. with a dignified Jupiter. Currently, transit Jupiter is trining widely that Venus. This is the reason I like to double check my horaries with the natal charts.

breeze

aquarius7000 - a big congs on your new job !

May I ask you to post the 1st chart in reg. Style. if you have time.

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards

rafaella

Lol... I bring on the tough stuff:biggrin:

So, got the final offer in writing today. I went down a bit, but not below the range I had in mind. I did spend a full week negotiating with three people from HR, but came thru with what I had in mind.

It is interesting though how that VOC Moon meant so much delay. However, in the end, both parties struck a good and fair deal.:)

Thank you all again and God bless.

Congratulations Aqua!!! :smile:

Lets us know how things go, I want to know what Moon in fall and conjunction to Mercury/Jupiter is. This would be few months down the road.

cheers :)

aquarius7000

... Lets us know how things go, I want to know what Moon in fall and conjunction to Mercury/Jupiter is. This would be few months down the road...
OMG, don't you think the fact that they did bring me down on the salary a bit is enough in regards to the Moon in fall.:crying:
I am apprehensive now of the future, Raffy, because usually I trust your Horaries, and that is the uncomfy part now after what you said above.:w00t: You don't like me much, Raffy, do you?:biggrin:

Thanks for the congratulations.

aquarius7000

aquarius7000 - a big congs on your new job !

May I ask you to post the 1st chart in reg. Style. if you have time.

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards
Hi Breeze, Thanks.

I ain't got the time no more (I mean the time I pulled the first chart because I overwrote the data of the 2nd chart I pulled.)

Also, since the readings were given on the basis of the attached chart, perhaps we should stick to that.

rafaella

OMG, don't you think the fact that they did bring me down on the salary a bit is enough in regards to the Moon in fall.:crying:
I am apprehensive now of the future, Raffy, because usually I trust your Horaries, and that is the uncomfy part now after what you said above.:w00t: You don't like me much, Raffy, do you?:biggrin:

Thanks for the congratulations.

Lol I could be wrong too. Maybe indeed the Moon in fall describes the negotiations with other people about the salary. But I think rather thats the Moon combust and the visa combusta.

I assume as this is an international company you will have to work with people located overseas, Jup/Mercury on 7th cusp. Yeah Moon in fall is not nice, but Venus is well capable to deal with work related challenges. Moon in fall is some emotional stuff.

Anyway, if anything comes up, please update. All the best to you Aqua!!!

aquarius7000

Update for Raffy et al... and hope all of you are doing just wunderbar/tres bien/great...

Like my (not so) new job. Settled in well. That said, and something I knew from the start, it is quite a demanding job in terms of time and energy. Keeps me on my toes all day and I dream of my projects all night (as a recap of them, lol). However, like the atmosphere and am learning a fair bit of innovative stuff, which, I want to think is 'bighly' what the 9th house involvement was showing. Oh and also the fact... I can put my foreign languages (which were threatening to become even more foreign to me) to some good, productive use here. :) :)

Lol I could be wrong too. Maybe indeed the Moon in fall describes the negotiations with other people about the salary. But I think rather thats the Moon combust and the visa combusta.

I assume as this is an international company you will have to work with people located overseas, Jup/Mercury on 7th cusp. Yeah Moon in fall is not nice, but Venus is well capable to deal with work related challenges. Moon in fall is some emotional stuff.

Anyway, if anything comes up, please update. All the best to you Aqua!!!

rafaella

Update for Raffy et al... and hope all of you are doing just wunderbar/tres bien/great...

Like my (not so) new job. Settled in well. That said, and something I knew from the start, it is quite a demanding job in terms of time and energy. Keeps me on my toes all day and I dream of my projects all night (as a recap of them, lol). However, like the atmosphere and am learning a fair bit of innovative stuff, which, I want to think is 'bighly' what the 9th house involvement was showing. Oh and also the fact... I can put my foreign languages (which were threatening to become even more foreign to me) to some good, productive use here. :) :)

Thanks for updating Aqua! I remember the chart... we weren't sure about Moon in fall, but glad it all worked out fine... must have been about the demands of the job, but good thing your main significator is well dignified, so makes you perform well and take away from the negative of the Moon.

all the best!